chapter three

Running Man Time to Run!
6:16pm - third floor, HaHa
 
"Aigoo... where did everyone go?"
 
HaHa trudged along the halls of the third floor, completely alone, looking for something despite not knowing what he was looking for to begin with. His only company was the cameraman by his side which gave him some comfort.
 
"How come we end up alone anyway, huh?" The audience would be convinced he was either talking to them or himself.
 
"Aigoo..." he sighed once again, narrowing his eyes. Now that he was alone he could finally act the way he had always wanted to, for once not getting stopped by anybody else.
 
Reaching into his pocket he formed a gun with his fingers, slowly pulling it out of his jacket again.
 
"Haroro 007, on a mission!" he whispered dramatically, sneakily moving along the walls and aiming past innocent fire extinguishers before resuming to fight his way through the hallway.
 
The cameraman by his side continued filming everything while biting back laughter.
 
It was obvious that this guy still enjoyed being the kid of their group.
 
 
6:20pm - "Release of the Running Man-Shadows" 
 
the speakers announced several times in a row.
 
HaHa's face slackened. "I knew somebody would be here! Oh ... who are those Shadows? Come on, you can tell me~"
 
But even the cameraman wasn't quite sure what the producer had in store for the show this time.
 
"Alright, let's just move it. Let's look for Jongkook! He will know how to protect us until we know more about those Shadows!" HaHa decided at once and left the third floor, still in his James-Bond-mode, followed closely by his mute companion.
 
 
6:22pm - SukJin OUT! SukJin OUT!
 
 

Running men:

YaeSuk
SukJin
Jongkook
Gary
HaHa
JiHo
GwangSoo
Daesung
Onew
Minho
Key
Taemin
Kyuhyun

 


12/13 Teilnehmer übrig