chapter two

Running Man Time to Run!
6:10pm - fourth floor; 
 
"Yah, why is everybody following me?"
 
On the one hand J felt kinda honored to be followed by his dongsaengs but on the other hand he could just barely stand the clinging. Which was pretty much the reason why Gary and HaHa normally went their own ways and only went to him for help.
 
"As long as I don't know what else is in here, I'll stay where I know it's safe!" Key admitted meekly and K agreed with him. In videogames it was always the best choice to stick together. But it was quite a different feeling to be in the middle of an actual Racing-game such as this one instead of watching it on a screen.
 
"Hyungs! Look what I've found!" Taemin suddenly yelled from within the room he had vanished into moments ago. On one of the desks within they found three radios.
 
"Oooh, that's a lot better than video games!" K said brightly and took one of the black devices. He wouldn't hand it over too soon either.
 
Jongkook also reached for one of them while the SHINee-members decided to share the third one during their hunt for the keys.
 
"Just call me if you need help, understood?" Jongkook instructed them before he too decided to slip up.
 
6:20pm - Release of the Running Man-shadows