Prolouge

Running Man Time to Run!
Running Man
Time to Run!
 
 
5:30pm -
Welcoming the participants
 
 
YaeSuk was always the first on set and tried, as always, to find out what would happen that day and who would act as their guests.
 
One after another, SukJin GwangSoo, Jonkook, HaHa, Gary and JiHo arrived and greeted one another. They were nervous and looking forward to what was to come.
 
Then came a black van, bringing their first guests: Onew, Minho, Key and Taemin of SHINee. Except for Minho it was their first time as guests of the show.
 
Arriving in the next van was Kyuhyun from Juper Junior who also hadn't participated in Running Man before.
 
"Is everybody here now?" YaeSuk as the host of the show asked, mere moments before their last guest arrived on foot.
 
"Aigoo, where did you come from?"
 
"Hyung! They didn't pick me up!" replied Daesung from Big Bang, panting and laughing at the same time, before hugging his Stupid-Brother.
 
 
 
5:45pm -
All entries are locked. Running Men are trapped!
 
 
5:48pm - Task
 
"Seven keys lie hidden within this building. Several items to assist you can also be found, such as a map and flashlights. Somewhere there will also be a trap as well as a joker. You've got six hours to find the items and return to this location," the producer told them before checking his monitors carefully.
 
The game's participants sent each other nervous looks.
 
"Yah... sounds almost too easy, except for the trap..." J stated skeptically.
 
"Is someone else in hier too?" Gwangsoo asked, his voice shaking slightly, but the producer refused to answer.
 
"You've got ten minutes left. Get dressed," he told them and let the cameras be put into stand-by. While the RM-participants were putting on their tracksuits the producer held a last brief conversation with the cameramen who would accompany the players.
 
 
6pm -
Race start!