chapter one

Running Man Time to Run!
6pm - Race start!
 
6:08pm - second floor; Daesung & YaeSuk
 
The Supid-Brothers decided to team up for the search only minutes after the race started.
 
After all, it had been quite a while since they had last been on a show together. The made it onto the third floor using the starcase, looking closely into every supply closet in the hopes of finding a key or other items.
 
"Why didn't a car pick you up?" Y still wanted to know. It seemed strange.
 
"Hyung, I don't even know why I'm here with SHINee and Kyuhyun" Daesung replied innocently. 
 
"What did they tell you when they asked you to come?"
 
"That they needed a scaredy-cat."
 
Y burst out laughing as he entered the next room along the hallway.
 
"Hyung! Stop laughing at me! I must restore my image!" the younger guy sulked and opened one box after another, all of them apparently empty.
 
"If you really want to restore your image, you shouldn't team up to search" YeaSuk told him, still laughing before he let out a surprised "Oh!" when he found two flashlights.
 
"Hyung, why flashlights? There's electricity and all the lights are on!" Daesung moaned. And of course, this was the moment when all the lights on their floor went out.
 
"Yah, Daesung, no-one will stop thinking of you as a scaredy-cat if you keep clinging to me like this..."
 
" Leave me alone. I like being a scaredy-cat!"
 
Almost clutching at each other and listening carefully they started inching towards the brightly-lit staircase.
 
"Dongsaeng, for the sake of your image... we should split up now", the elder tried to tell him once again.
 
"Okay. I'm taking the upper level!" Daesung agreed, making it seem as if his courage had come back with the light.
 
"Alright" YaeSuk smirked, knowing only too well that his dongsaeng would have a minor panic attack during the next blackout or incident. What other choice did he have, if he wanted Running Man to be a funny and exciting show?