Chapter 5

Angel

A/N: Hi~ This is the new chapter~ I have been wondering just what colour Daehyun's eyes are. I went to stare at his pictures and I took the colour that appeared the most of the time from what I see. In my opinion, it's dark brown, near black colour, most of the time. So yeah. I wrote it as dark brown. If anyone of you knows his real eye colour, please tell me~ ^^

 


 

*Yongguk’s pov*

I woke up the next day with Daehyun in my arms and I smiled at the sight. He looks so peaceful sleeping like this. He died at the age of 20 from what I have read. He died at such a young age. He shifted a little before his eyes fluttered open. Those dark brown orbs staring straight at mine. “Yongguk?” he called sleepily. I chuckled and sat up. “Go wash up first, Himchan bought your stuffs yesterday when we are out.” I said and he nodded. He slipped out of bed and stumbled to the bathroom. He came out after a while looking good. I went in and he sat on the bed. I walked out to see him staring at the blank space infront of him.

“Hey Daehyun.” I called and he looked up. “You should call me hyung.” I said and he looked at me weirdly. “Hyung? Is that your nickname?” he asked. “Don’t you have your memories when you are alive?” I asked and he shook his head. “We are considered reborn after we die. We only who is our family and nothing else, we don’t even know what personality our parents have. But there might be some exceptions though, where someone still remembers everything when he is alive.” He said and I nodded. I sat beside him and said. “You see, in our world, you need to call someone hyung when they are older than you. It is a form of respect.” He nodded at my explanation but he said. “But I am older than you.” I chuckled and said. “Aniyo. You are younger than me. You died at the age of 20 meaning your human age is younger than me, so you have to call me hyung.” I said and he nodded. “Yongguk… hyung?” he said softly and I felt my heart skipped a beat. “Yeah, like that.” I said and he nodded. “So basically you know nothing about our world?” I asked and he shook his head. “I do have lessons teaching me about your world, but they don’t teach me lots of stuffs. I only know a little.” He said and I nodded. “Don’t worry, I will teach you.” I said with a smile. “Let’s go and see if Himchan has made breakfast.” I said and pulled him out.

The rest of them are already sitting there, waiting for us. “Hey, hyung, come faster. I am hungry.” Zelo whined as we went over to sit by the dining table. “What’s this?” Daehyun asked, poking at his food with a curious expression. “It’s sausage. You haven’t tried it before?” Zelo asked and Daehyun shook his head. “Nope. I don’t really eat. We only drink energy drinks.” He said and took a small bite of his food. “This is nice.” He exclaimed as he took another bite. “I know right. Himchan hyung knows the way of cooking his food.” Zelo said. “Himchan… hyung? Do you have other foods?” Daehyun asked and Himchan chuckled. “Yeah, I can’t probably cook the same food every day. They will get sick of it.” Daehyun smiled. “You can eat different things every time. So good… I wish that I could eat different foods everyday too…” he said and I chuckled. “Well, you can since you will be staying with us from now on.” I said and he looked at me. “Chinja?” he asked with his eyes shining and I nodded. “Being a human is good. You get to eat so many different stuffs.” He said and we just laughed since it’s not the thought of anyone of us here. “There are lots of things we have to teach him though… considering he doesn’t know much about our stuffs.” Himchan said and I nodded. “Yeah.” Zelo smiled and said. “That’s cool. I can teach you.” Daehyun just smiled and continued to eat his food.

My phone rang and I answered it. Daehyun just stared at me with an amazed gaze. I ended the call and Daehyun took it from me. “What’s this?” he asked, putting it on his ears. “There is no sound though…” he said as he continued to fondle with my phone. “That’s a hand phone. We use it to communicate with one another.” I said and he gave me my phone. “Well, there is a bad news.” I said to the rest. “He is coming over.” Himchan frowned. “Why?” he asked and I shrugged. “Giving us new jobs I guess.” Daehyun cocked his head side wards. “Jobs? Are you busy?” he asked. “Ani. Hey, Daehyun… erm… what should I do with you?” I mumbled and sighed. “Daehyun ah, later, there will be someone coming over and just don’t talk unless you are needed to. I don’t want you to get involved.” I said. I didn’t want Daehyun to meet him but hiding him would be too much of a risk. “Why do all of you look so troubled? Is meeting your friend not a good thing?” he asked innocently and I smiled awkwardly. “It’s nothing, don’t think too much.” The doorbell rang and all of them looked towards the door with a frown. We went to the living room, standing there lazily. “Himchan, go get it.” I said and he walked there reluctantly.

“Good morning kids, have you slept well recently?” Jaewon said as he walked in with a sickening smile. “Well well, who is this new guy here? I don’t remember assigning a new member here.” He said as he walked to Daehyun. “I stood between them and said. “I found him recently and he seemed to have some potential in him so I am thinking of keeping him.” Jaewon raised his eyebrow. “Oh, really? Then I have to see it for myself. Yongguk actually said that someone else have potential in them. He must be special.” He said and I frowned. “I am still training him.” I said and the rest stared at me and Daehyun. I felt Daehyun patted me on my shoulder and I looked over. He is smiling and said. “It’s okay. If it’s just fighting then I am still confident.” He said and Jaewon smirked. “Good, come to the basement.” He said and began to walk away.

“What are you doing?!” Zelo exclaimed when Jaewon was out of sight. “Well, Yongguk looked kind of troubled just now. The conversation you were having sounds fun. We are going to fight right?” he asked and I nodded. “He is a great fighter. What is fun about our conversation?” I asked and he said. “It’s like you are playing some games. Besides, I am still confident of not losing to a human.” I sighed. “I didn’t want him to lay his eyes on you. Just don’t get hurt okay?” I said and he nodded. “I won’t die so easily.” He said calmly. “What about your shoulder? It’s hurt right?” Jongup asked and Daehyun just shrugged. “I will just have to refrain from using this side of my body.”

I took him to the basement and we all stood there anxiously. Daehyun was starting off not too badly but Jaewon seemed to know that his shoulder is injured and kept on forcing him to use that shoulder. Jaewon made a quick turned and kicked Daehyun on his injured shoulder. My eyes widen as Daehyun stumbled forward. Daehyun managed to throw another kick that reached Jaewon before Jaewon kicked his shoulder again. Daehyun fell forward and knelt on the floor. Jaewon just grabbed the air and Daehyun screamed in pain. “What?” Himchan whispered, still in shock. “H-how?” Daehyun choked out and Jaewon smirked. “Have you forgotten who I am? Do you need me to refresh your memories for you? That night 20 years ago.” Jaewon said and made a twisting action. Daehyun clutched onto his good shoulder and let out another scream of agony.

“Jaewon, don’t you think that you are being too serious with a new kid?” I said as I walked over. “Didn’t you say that you have jobs for us?” I said and he smirked. “It’s seldom that you are so anxious of getting your job. It’s Zelo’s job though.” He turned to Zelo. “I will send you the information later.” He said and walked away. “I guess I made the right choice to come here today. Yongguk, you can continue to train him if you want to.” He said before walking away.

I bent over to see how Daehyun is doing. “Hey, Daehyun, what did he do just now?” I asked but he didn’t reply and just knelt there, shaking while breathing heavily with a hand infront of his chest. “Daehyun?” I called as I shook him lightly. “I-I can’t b-breathe.” He said softly. “Yah Daehyun. What’s wrong?” I asked and Himchan came over. “He is hyperventilating. Did Jaewon scare him so much?” Himchan said, shocked. “Try to get him to concentrate on something else other than Jaewon and relax.” I knelt down infront of Daehyun. “Hey, Daehyun. Look at me.” I said and he looked up. “Relax, Daehyun breathe slowly.” I said. “Relax, it’s only us here.” I said, trying to get him to relax a little or something. He looked down and shook his head, falling forward. I caught him and cupped his cheeks. “Look, Daehyun. Relax and breathe.” I said again. “Follow my lead.” I said as I hugged him and breathe in a more detectable way. I breathed in and out deeply and I felt him follow me bit by bit. “Yeah, like that. Relax, everything is alright.” I said and he seemed to calm down after a while. I let go of him. The others heaved a sigh of relief.

“Wah, Daehyun hyung, don’t scare me like that.” Zelo said as he came over and hugged Daehyun but Daehyun jerked away. “D-don’t…” he mumbled and Zelo stared at Daehyun sadly. “Did I do something wrong?” he asked sadly but Daehyun shook his head and said apologetically. “Sorry, I-I am just not feeling very well…”

“Where are you hurting? What did he do just now?”Himchan asked and Daehyun said softly. “He could see where I am injured… he attacked the wound on my wing.” All of us were shocked at what we heard. “How can he see your wing? Is it okay? Do you want me to take a look at it?” Himchan asked and Daehyun shook his head. “It’s okay. It will heal on its own.” He said softly. “What happened 20 years ago? Have you met Jaewon before?” I asked and he froze. “Wait, don’t have another attack. It’s okay if you don’t want to tell us.” I added quickly and he looked at me helplessly. “Can I tell you later? I... I am not feeling too good.” He said and Himchan smiled. “Of course, let me tend to your shoulder first.” He said and Daehyun nodded. “Come with me.” Daehyun stood up weakly and walked out with Himchan. “Let’s wait at the living room.” Zelo said and walked away with Jongup.

 


 

A/N: I hope that you enjoyed this chapter~ Thanks for the 42 subscribers~ ^^ Thank you for spending your time on my fic ^^ Thanks for those who commented. Really~ =) I appreciated it very much. For those silent readers, please comment~ -throws in puppy eye- Those who commented, please keep on commenting. I really love reading comments and they are like food for my brain XD Lastly, I love you guys~

 Do you guys read this? Some do right? At least someone is reading right?