Triangle Love

Triangle Love

Chapter 3
You push on Taemin’s chest, “Stop acting like a child, Taemin oppa. That wasn’t very nice.”

He frowns, leaning forward to peck your lips, “I’m sorry, but you were paying too much attention to Key hyung.” You punch his shoulder and he winces, crying out, “What’d you do that for?”

"Because, Lee Taemin, you said that you didn’t want anyone to find out we’re in a relationship, yet you act like a sulky child when I don’t pay attention to you." you say, poking his chest. "Now, call your hyungs and ask them where they are."

He nods, “Alright, I’ll call Minho hyung~” he sighs, dialing said boy and talking for a minute before hanging up. “They’re waiting for us at the entrance to the mall, lets go~”

You lean forward, pecking his nose, making a bright red blush appear, “Thank you, sweetheart~ I’m sorry for being angry~”

"Its ok, I deserve it." he mutters, giving you a shy smile as he intertwined your fingers with his.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Yah! Whats wrong with you, Lee Taemin!?” Jonghyun yells,grabbing the younger in a head-lock. “Running off with __ like that?!” Taemin attempts to bow, murmuring, ‘Sorry hyung’ over and over again.

Key walks over and links his arm with yours, “What happened?”

You shrug, “Nothing much~” he nods, jealousy in his gaze as it swept between both you and Taemin, who kept stealing loving glances from one another.