Triangle Love

Triangle Love

Chapter 1
“You can’t tell anyone, otherwise we’ll get in trouble…” you nod, smile dimming at Taemin’s words. He your hair, “Are you ok?”

Nodding, you paste on a fake smile, “Yea, I’m ok, oppa~ Don’t worry~” he nods, taking your hand in his own and pulling you after him. “Where are we going?” you ask, chuckling slightly.

"Yesung sunbaenim’s parents own a coffee shop around here~ I wanted to try some~" he says, throwing a smile back at you that took your breath away. "The others are already there, so we have to hurry." Nodding, you squeeze his hand unconciously, feeling the pressure get returned as he smiled again. As soon as you enter the shop and find the others, Taemin releases your hand, "Annyeong hyungs!"

Sitting next to him and Onew, they all turn their gazes, “And who’s this?” Jonghyun asks, pointing as he raised a perfectly sculpted eyebrow.

"Oh, thats __, my um…" Taemin starts.

"His friend, we met a couple months ago~" you say, holding out a hand. Taemin gapes at you, surprised, "Annyeong-haseyo, Jae jin imnida~ Its nice to meet you all~"

"Just a friend?" Onew asks, raising an eyebrow suspiciously. You nod, noticing Taemin’s wince as he looked at you with pleading eyes. He nods, not believing you and orders the food. "Jaejin-ah, do you want anything?"

"Nah, I’m not feeling well." you say, smiling weakly at him. Taemin frowns, touching your hand under the table, mouthing ‘You ok?’ Nodding, you slip your hand out of his grasp and use it to squeeze your other hand.