YOU LIE TO ME?

MY LAST 336 HOURS[HIATUS]

FEIFEI'S POV

I wake up a bit late today.I sleep on the floor for all night long.The blood already dry.I stand up right away when I realize that I'm gonna be late to my class.I put the picture in my hand on the table and I rush downstair to take a shower.I grab my towel and run into the bathroom quickly.I fall and bang!My head hit the floor.I shouldn't running on a wet floor.I sigh.I close the door and I start taking a shower.After 10 minutes I get out with only a towel wrapping my body.I rub my hair with another towel of mine.I walk pass the living room and I stop moving when I see a lot of bill on the table.I grab some of it.Water,electric and bla...bla..bla..Mom need to work harder to pay all of this.I can't even help her.What will happen when I'm gone later.She need to handle all of this alone.Feifei!Please stop thinking about it please!You should continue to live your life!I knock my head a few times and after that I run back to the second floor.I get into my room and lock the door.I close the curtain and switch on the light.I open my closet,trying to find something nice to wear.I grab a white and plain long sleeve shirt and top jeans right away.I'm to lazy to wear something that to stuffy.I wear my jeans and after that my shirt.I tie my hair into a bun style and I wear a big spectacle.I run downstair and I grab the key.I lock all the doors and rush into my car.I drive away like a lightning.After 15 minutes I reach there.I park my car and run again to my class.Today I keep running and running.What such a tiring thing to do.I should woke up early.I sigh.I feel so relief because the class still not starting yet.I sit beside Soo Jung and I hug her from behind.She smack my head and I giggle because of that. "I'm sorry!" I said to her and she roll her eyes.Stupid girl!I laugh and she hug me back.A few minutes after that,the class start.I remember about what happen before I'm coming here.

FLASHBACK

Ouch!I fall on the floor.I should be careful.I kick the table infront of me. "Because of you I fall!Ish I will take revenge on you later!" I run outside and drive my car away.I decide to visit my mom at the cafe before I'm going to my class.I park my car infront of the cafe and run quickly.I stop moving when I see Kris standing a few step away from me.He walk toward me and hug me tightly.I'm just letting him to do whatever.I can't fight him anymore.I don't have enough time to being stupid now.My tears fall and I make his shirt wet.I wipe my tears away and I apologize to him.I feel so weak now.He drag me out from the cafe after greeting my mom.He take me to the nearby  park.He ask me what is wrong.I lie to him.I will never let he know about my disease.I sigh and put my head on his broad shoulder.He ruffle my hair and I giggle a bit .I try to make myself calm but when I think about the fact that my happiness right now doesn't remain forever my eyes start to forming a tears.I try my best to hold it.I don't want to make he feel worry about me.So I keep making a lame jokes just to cover my feeling from him.But I know that my brother are really aware about me.He send me back to the cafe.I hope I'm not going to be late for my class.He greet me and my mom before he leave.I do the same thing to my mom and I'm off to my college.

END OF FLASHBACK

FEIFEI'S POV

"Ya!What are you thinking about?!The class already ended a few minutes ago!You doesn't seem like you are paying your attention in our class before.Why?" Soo Jung snap her finger infront of me.I blink my eyes a few time.Aish this girl!I can't even scold her.I don't want to fight with her anymore.I smile and hug her.I don't know why,but I want to hug her forever."Nothing!I'm just thinking.Aigoo~You're so cute!Let's go!!" I let her body go and pull her hand along with me."What's wrong with you?Are you crazy?Hahaha.Aigoo~babo!" I bit my lips and leave her behind.I feel sad when she call me stupid.I become very sensitive now.I don't understand why I always act this way.I sigh.Soo Jung keep calling me but I don't even stop for her.I keep walking.I stop moving when Soo Jung grab my wrist.I pull my hand quickly.She look at me."Okay I don't know why you act this way but I'm sorry if I make you feel mad."My tears fall and she look totally puzzle right now."It's not your fault" I said to her but she become panic when I start to cry even more."Wowowow!Don't cry.Follow me." She pull me.I will miss your touch Soo Jung-ah~I'm gonna miss you a lot.Forgive me.

 

SOO JUNG'S POV

My tears fall when I heard about that thing.I never know that she need to go through all of this alone.I wipe my tears and walk toward that man. "Erm Hye.My name is Soo Jung and I'm Feifei's bestfriend.I heard everything that she said to you just now.Can you please tell me the whole story?Please,I beg you doctor."I kneel down infront of him.He hold my shoulder and help me to get up."Please don't do all of this Miss.Here,sit" I wipe my tears and nod my head.He pat an empty seat beside him.I sit there and bow to him."Actually as a doctor I can't tell you information about my patient except to their family member.I'm sorry.You can ask her by yourself."I nod my head and sigh."I know you will never tell me."He smile."Take this.Wipe all your tears.Your eyeliner,it's ermmmm" I look at him and grab his handkerchief quickly.I know what he want to say.Dahh the black ink on the handkerchief answer everything.I smile and he laugh. "My name is Chanyeol.Park Chanyeol."I nod my head again.I bid him goodbye and I grab a taxi back to my home.It's getting late right now.I sigh.Feifei-ah why did you lie to me?Just share all your problem with me.Don't keep it by yourself please.My tears fall again.I don't want to lose her.I'm right when I said that she have a problem.She don't want to tell me anything so I decide to follow her after she said she want to go to the hospital.And I got the answer for my question.

 

CHANYEOL'S POV

"It's look like everyone care about her.Hurm I can see that she love her friend so much." I sigh and my tears fall.I feel someone looking at me but I don't know who.I keep looking around but I can't find anyone near me.Maybe I'm just to tired.I stand right away and walk towards my office.I need to go back now.To late for me to stay here.I will come back later.I stop to buy something to drink.I feel so thirsty right now.I grab my favorite water and go to the counter to pay for it."Here." I give the money to the cashier and she smile to me."Keep the balance" I said to her and she nod her head. "I hope you will have a nice day doctor." I nod my head and bow a bit.I leave the cafeteria.I open the door and I switch the light on.I sit on my chair.All this work will never end.I arrange all the documents and put it all inside my suitcase.I leave the room and rush to my car.I stop moving when I see someone near my car.He's wearing  black suit and I guess he taller a bit than me.I want to get into my car but he hold my shoulder.I close the door and I decide to have a talk with him.I feel so shock when I look at him.This man.It has been a few years since the last time I meet with him."Hey Kris what are you doing here?Can I help you?Long time no see bro!"I hug him and he pat my back.He smile but I can see that he was sad about something."I hope you're not busy right now.I want to talk with you.And you grow taller now!But you still have this face huh?Hahahaha!" I smile and nod my head.I take him to the nearby cafe.I make my order and Kris also do the same."So what is it?" I ask him with a curious face."What?" He ask me back.I pat his shoulder . "You said you want to talk with me.So what is it that you want to know?" He nod his head and his tears fall.What's wrong with him.I don't even touch him. "Wu Zin Fei,you know that girl right?She's my sister."I look right into his eyes.I try to act calm.I take a sip of my hot coffee.They both are sibling?Since when?Okay of course since they were born!But Kris never told me that he have a sister and Feifei also never did that.Weird.Wu Zin Fei?Wu Yi Fan?WU?!WU!Gosh I should realize about that. "I want to know why she meet you.Tell me everything.Why did she cry infront of you?!What you did to her?!"I swallow my saliva.Aish it's not like I'm doing something bad to her sister!This man!I hold my fist.Everyone looking at me like I'm a criminal now.I pull him out from the cafe.I can't tell him about her sister at this place.To many people here.To crowded.I take him to the Han River.I ask him to sit beside me. "I don't get  any benefit if I tell you about your sister.What could you give me as an exchange for my information?" I ask him,I'm just trying to see how far he can control his temper.He never get angry before.I know him since I study in my university a few years ago.He's a good friend and also hyung.He stand up right away and hold me by my collar.Thanks god I'm almost as high as him.I smile.He sigh a bit.She must love Feifei a lot right?I guess so. "Do you think this is a game Chanyeol?!Do you think this is funny?!" I push him away.I hold his shoulder but he he quickly remove my hand and throw a fist on my face.Aish this hyung!Did he know how much I care about my image!If just he's not my hyung I will surely Kick his .I sigh and pull his hand and ask him to sit back."I'm just playing!Hyung do you think I'm that bad?!Aish don't touch my face please!" He release a heavy sigh and he sit beside me."I know you're not like that.But please don't talk like that anymore.I can't control myself when it come about my sister.Can you tell me what is her problem?I'm sure you know about it right?" I nod my head.He's right.Of course I know about it.From my perspective,I can see that Feifei is a cheerful girl but I know she have a lot of problems."Hyung do you know that I lost my sister before.She died a few years ago because of cancer.My mom also died because of the same thing.I miss both of them so badly.I miss to hug them.I miss to play around with my sister.I miss everything about them.I know how you feel right now.I'm sorry but the only thing that I can tell you is,your sister is having a disease right now. "I'm about to stand up but he hold my wrist.He kneel down infront of me.There are not so many people here,and I can see he cry so badly now.His shoulder move up and down.It make me feel so bad."Hyung please don't do this!" I hold his shoulder but he don't want to move. "Chanyeol please tell me the truth!Please,if you see me as your brother,please tell me everything!" He hold my leg and keep begging to me.My tears also start to fall.I know how he feel right now.I also used to be in his situation.I hold his shoulder again and try to make he stand.He sit on the bench back."Chanyeol-ah~You know how much I suffer in the university right?You're the only person who want to be friend with me.I already assume you as my brother.So please be honest with me.Don't try to lie to me.Please." He talk slowly.It's look like he will faint right now."Okay Hyung,I will tell you everything.Actually she have a......"He fall on the ground.His tears fall again.I cry along with him.I also feel sad from him.Hyung I'm sorry I can't even help you.

 

KRIS'S POV

"Chanyeol please tell me the truth!Please,if you see me as your brother,please tell me everything!" I kneel down infront of him asking for his symphaty.I really need to know about it.Lastly he agree to tell me about her.After a few hours I decide to go home.I bow to him.After that both of us seperate.I walk towards my car.I drive away.My tears keep falling until I reach my house.All my servant looking at me.Mr Ahn look totally worry about me.I need my own space right now so I ask all of them to go back early tonight.They do as what I told them.They leave the house as fast as a lightning.I run upstair and I slam the door.I yell like a crazy.I punch the wall beside me."Feifei-ah!Why did all of this need to happen to us?!God why are you being so cruel to me?What sin that I do?!" I punch the wall again.My hand start to form a red liquid.I just ignoring the pain and keep punching on the wall.I feel so miserable right now.I'm the one who should die.Not her.So that's why she change?I'm right.She lie to me about her dream.She lie to me.Yeah she lie.I cry again.I can't live without her.I will never live without her.How can this all happen.What such a cruel world.Why I need to have this kind of destiny.I remember back about what she said to me yesterday.

FLASHBACK

"Die for me then I will trust you!I will also forgive you if you can do that for me!But I know you will never do that.So just forget it!And don't you ever dare to touch me anymore!"

END OF FLASHBACK

Should I do this?I ask myself.I don't know.

 

YEAH LASTLY I CAN UPDATE THIS STORY AGAIN!SO MANY FLASHBACK AND POV!KYAAA I'M SORRY FOR MY GRAMMAR ERROR.I ALREADY TRY MY BEST TO IMPROVE MY GRAMMAR.NEXT WEEK IT WILL BE THE LAST TIME FOR ME TO SCHOOL IN THIS YEAR AND AFTER THAT I WILL ENJOYING MY HOLIDAY WITH MY FAMILY AND MY FRIENDS AND OF COURSE YOU GUYS TOO!SO I WILL UPDATE MORE OFTEN DURING THE HOLIDAY!HEHEHE.I'M VERY EXCITED RIGHT NOW.I GUESS YOU GUYS CAN PREDICT WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT.AND FOR NOW I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY POSTER.I GUESS IT WILL BE DONE IN A FEW WEEKS MORE.OKAY SO THIS IS THE PREVIEW FORTHE NEXT CHAPTER:

FLASHBACK

"Chanyeol is there anything that can save her?"I ask him and he nod his head.I feel a bit relief."She need a donor who are willing to give their heart to her.Usually people who don't have any chance to live anymore will donate their heart.But for now I can't find anyone who have a same heart as her.I will try my best to help your sister."I wipe my tears."How much time she have now?"He smile and pat my shoulder lightly."2 weeks as I said before."I sigh.2 weeks?She don't have enough time.I also don't have enough time."Can I give my heart to her?I'm sure it will match."I look at him and waiting for his answer patiently."What?!Are you crazy?!!NO!!"

OKAY ONLY UNTIL THAT!SO WHAT WILL HAPPEN LATER?WILL FEIFEI LET HER BROTHER TO DO THAT?OR WILL CHANYEOL FIND ANOTHER DONOR?WELL LET FIND ALL THE ANSWERS TOGETHER IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.THE TITLE?I WILL REVEAL IT LATER.GOODBYE AND I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL HAVE A NICE DAY.*BOW*