I’M YOUR SUPERHERO

MY LAST 336 HOURS[HIATUS]

KRIS’S POV

"FeiFei please stop crying.I will always be with you.Mom will be sad if you keep crying like this." Poor you my little sister.I hug her with all my heart.This girl,I promise to protect her forever.She keep crying all over the night."She will not.She don’t even love us so that why she left us here!" I feel a bit angry with her words.Why can’t she please accept the fact that our mom already died.I sigh.I can’t even look at her.Her tears make me feel like dying."Please understand our situation right now.She never leave us.She always stick with us here.Trust me."I hold her small hand and put it on my chest.And her left hand near my head."She always live in our heart and our mind"I smile when she wipe her tears on her cheek.She nods her head and kiss my forehead."That kiss.For what?".I ask her curiously.."Thanks for be the best brother ever to me.Thank you so much hero."She finish her words and smile in an angelic way to me."I’m your hero?I’m not." She just keep looking at me.She put her slender arm around my neck and hug me tightly."You are my hero.Forever my hero." I can heard it clearly because of our close distant.I nods my head and kiss her forehead again.She just 7 years old girl.I can't do anything for her but I will do my best to protect her.I want to be a brother who always can protect her for all day and night.I will make she smile again.I promise!I feel so weak now.I don't knwo what to do.I feel so sad but I need to accept that my mom who always protect me and my sister already leave me alone.I only have Feifei now.I love her and I will become a man who she can trust.Our dad?Hah!That man don't even assume me and my sister as his children.My mom suffering until the last day of her life and that man never care about her.I hate him but he still my biological father so I still respect him.My sister?She also hate him so much.Now we need to live with him as long as we can.

"HEY!WHERE DID YOU BOTH GO BEFORE?!!"..I feel shock and I jump a bit after I heard my dad's voice.I clear my throat and I try to be brave.Yeah I need to be brave now because my mother is not here anymore to protect me and my sister."Dad don't you remember that mom already passed away.And both of us need to attend the last event for her."..He laugh and push me away."Stupid!She already die right?Good!And why don't you and your sister go and follow her too.You guys are just a burden for me!"..I feel sad.Totally sad.I only have him and my sister in this world.But my own father ask me to die.My heart broke to pieces.I hope FeiFei didn't hear anything.I don't want her to feel sad anymore.I go to my room and I see my sister laying with her eyes close.I still can see a tears falling down on her cheek.I know what she feel.I also feel the same with her.I lay beside her and hug her from behind.He turn her back to me and now we both facing each other.She hug me and kiss my forehead.I can see through her eyes that she totally feel so lonely now."Oppa please don't leave me.Please stay with me even though it's hard for both of us."..I nod my head and wipe her tears away."I promise!I will protect you.I promise that I will make you happy and I will always be by your side.Even if I need to die for you I don't care.So please stop crying.Oppa love you more than anything in this world.And please remember that everything that I do is all for you.Please keep that in your mind."..She hug me tightly and wipe her own tears.She smile and nod her head.We both fall asleep together.That night seems so cold and empty for me.My heart feel nothing.Starting from now my life is all about my sister.She's my life now.And if she leave me that mean it will be also the end for my life.I wipe my tears because I don't want to disturb her sleep.I smile and I close my eyes.

 

1 YEARS LATER

1 year have passed since my mom leave me.Well everything not as good as I expect because of my father.He always drunk and I don't like that.I don't want to lose him too.I still love him even though he treat me like an animal.Day by day passed and again today he drunk.I act like I didn't see him.But today he go to my room and that time my sister is in there doing her stuff.I follow him from behind and I heard my sister voice asking for a help.My dad push her on the floor and put his body on her.I think I know what my dad try to do right now.She cry and I rush and grab something,I guess it an umbrella.I hit it on his head which make him turning around and hit me.He kick me on my head.It's hurt.I start to cry but he doesn't seem like he will stop now.I try to protect myself but my dad keep hitting me.He stop after 30 minutes I guess.He kick me for the last time and leave the house.He slam the door which make me feel shock.My sister hug me and put my head on her lap.Her tears fall on my face.I wipe her tears."I'm fine.Oppa is fine.Don't cry please don't cry."..She keep saying that everything that happen to me just now is her fault.She keep hitting her head which make me feel more sad.It's not her fault.This is my responsible to protect her.I hold her wrist and pull her near to me.I hug her tightly,trying to make she feel calm .And she did.She stop hitting her head.She pull her body and looking at me.She leave me alone and go to the kitchen.She come back with a clean towel and a water in a bowl.She sit beside me and start to wipe all blood on me.It's hurt but I try my best to hold it.I don't want to make she worry for me.After done,I put my head on her lap and she start to sing a lullaby for me.Her voice make me forget all my pain.She is my happiness.She always be with me and that's why I love her so much.I fall asleep on her lap.

 

 

 

I pull my sister which make her wake from her sleep.She look totally clueless.But I don't have enough time to explain everything.I rush to get out from this house or should I call it as hell!I hold her hand and we both run as fast as we can.She didn't ask me why but she still holding my hand.I think it save now.I take her as far as I can from that house.I hug her and my tears start to fall down like a rain."Why?"..She ask me and look straight into my eyes.I shake my head.I don't want to answer her question.She cup my head and she stare at me.So I decide to tell her."D-ddad.He try to sell you.I'm sorry.This is the only thing that I can do."..She sigh and her tears also start to falling down."Oppa why did dad always doing this to me.He hate me that much?"..I shake my head.Trying to make she feel calm but I also start to cry like a crazy."No.He's not."..She push me away."You lie!!!!!He hate me!"..I hold her wrist and pull her into my arms.I don't want this thing keep bothering her.We both just so young and I know that I'm not strong enough to protect her.Times keep moving and now the sun already gone which mean the night will take over.I feel so cold.The wind blow and I start to shake.We both decide to sleep at the bus station.I open my eyes when someone hold my shoulder.I sit down like a lightning and pull my sister near to me.She look scare and I'm also like that.An old lady stop infront of us and she smile like an angel.She is an angel.She take us to her house and starting from that day she always protect me and my sister.She treat us like her own children.I feel very happy everytime she smile at us.She already act like a mom for us.But this happiness doesn't stay for a long time.After a few months living with her our dad come to take us back.I don't know how he find out about us but at the end we still need to follow him.Well he treat us like royal family.He never touch my sister.But now I know why he act like that."Kris listen to me.Don't make it hard for us okay?Starting from tomorrow you will live with a new parents.Don't worry they are rich so they can take care of you."I shake my head."What about Fei?She will follow me?"..He smile and hug me.I feel disgust to be hug by him."No.She will not."..So I make my decision.I will never go except if my sister follow me.I told him about my decision.He sigh and hold my wrist."You will go!If you not doing what I told you to do I will sell your sister!So will you do it or not?"..I feel like my world start to become so dark until I can't even see any light anymore.I don't want it happen so I give up and follow everything that he ask me to do.My heart feel nothing.My sister don't know that I'm  gonna leave her.After that day I never see my sister anymore.Not even once.I miss her.And I'm 23 years old now.I guess she must have grown up into a beautiful lady right now.I wish I can see her again.It has been 3 months since my parents died.They died in a accident.I feel sad but I can't change fate.Now I decide to find my sister again.I want to protect her.I want to hug her again.I close my eyes and I start to smile when I remember about my sister."Oppa will find you and we will live happily forever."And just like that,my tiring day come to the end.

 

FLASHBACK

FEIFEI'S POV

I always assume my brother as my hero but after he leave me for money I start to hate him more than I hate my father.He promise me that he will protect me but now he's the one who leave.I hate him yes I hate him.I jump a bit when my father slam the door.He looks at me with that devil eyes.I know what he try to do.He come near to me.He hold my wrist and pull me into his arm.He hug me and kiss my neck.I'm just 8 years old!And I'm his daughter.I don't know what to do.He push me on the floor and start to take off all his clothes.I start to feel panic right now.I grab a vase beside me and hit it on his head which make him faint.I wear my t-shirt and I run through the rain.It's cold.But now I don't have anyone anymore.Even my own brother leave me for money.When my dad told me that my brother will leave me I rushed to see my brother for the last time.He got into a big car infront of me.He doesn't even looking at his own sister.That time I know that because of money people forget about their promise.They forget about their love.They become so cruel.My tears fall like a snow when I remember about that.I sleep by the roadside.I feel so cold but the pain in my heart make me forget about it.The next morning I open my eyes and I feel totally scare when I realize that I'm not at the roadside anymore.I lay on a bed and I decide to get out from this room.I walk down the stair and an old lady come to me with a tray on his hand.She give me a cup of coffee so I take it.She pull my hand and I sit on a soft couch."Don't worry,I'm not a bad person.My name is Myun Jul shik but just call me aunty if you want."..I nod my head.She ask me if I live alone so I nod my head again.She ask me to live with her.She told me that her husband  and her son died a few years ago.I decide to trust her and we live together after that.I assume her as my own mother and she always care for me.She sent me to a school.I'm very happy living with her.And now for me my brother and my dad are nothing anymore.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

FEIFEI'S POV

Today I help my mom at her cafe.Well I feel bored after I'm going back from my class so I decide to help my mom."Mummy I'm going out for a while!I want to visit my omma's grave.Bye".She nod her head and kiss my forehead.I buy my mother's favourite flower,Rose!I drive my car and go straight to the graveyard.I smile when I see her grave.I put the flowers on it.I close my eyes and I start to pray for my mom.I miss her so much.But I need to keep living.I visit this place twice a week.My tears start to fall down when I remember about my memory with my mother and my brother.Why should I remember about someone who leave me.i shake my head and I cup my face.I yell a bit when I heard someone behind me."Crying?Please don't you look ugly that way.Here take this.Wipe your tears." So I take the handkerchief and wipe my tears away as he told me to do.He smile.I stand up and give it to him back.But he look at me with a weird face."Miss you already wipe your tears on it."..I laugh and I nod my head."FeiFei my name.What is yours?".."Luhan.Xi Luhan"..He smile and we both decide to to walk together until we reach our car."You're a chinese?"..He ask me when both of us stay quite.I nod my head and our conversation stop there."Hey what about your handkerchief?"..He said that I can keep it.We both go to our car and start to drive away.I wish I can meet with him again after this.I stop my car when I realize that since a few hours ago a black car keep following me from behind.When I stop that car also stop moving.When I move,that car also move.Ar whatever.After a few minutes it stop following me."Thanks god!"...I run toward my mom's cafe as fast as I can after I park my car.I know someone following me but I don't know who and why.I hug my mummy tightly.I don't want to tell her about what happen because I don't want to make she worry about me.She pat my back and I kiss her cheek.She chuckle and go to the kitchen after that.So I take an apron and wear it.I start to work.Taking order,sending it to the chef and then take it and send it to the customer.That's how I work here.It easy but it's totally tiring and kinda boring if we keep doing it again and again and again.My mom scold me because I keep making a mistake.I don't know why I'm acting this way.That black car that follow me,who is them?Why they keep following me?Damn because of that stuff I can't do my work properly.I hit my head on the wall and yeah it's hurt!I regret after doing that stupid action.My mom laughing like a maniac because of it. 

 

 

 

 

YEAH THE FIRST CHAPTER IS UP!HEY GUYS DO SUSCRIBE KAY?I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR READING MY STORY.DO ADD ME I WILL APPROVE..LET BE FRIEND.ENJOY YOUR TIME.I'M GOING!BYE ^^AND THE GRAMMAR ERROR?I WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT LATER.SO MANY TYPO BUT I NEED TO STOP NOW.I WILL DEAL WITH THAT AFTER THIS^^