Park Soo Jin

Ambush

Club Eden, Gangnam

 

“Yah, Yah, Yah, Jung Shin ya,” Yong Hwa quickly yanked his bottle from Jung Shin’s grip.

“You shouldn’t get drunk over a girl,” he continued.

“Ooh,” Min Hyuk and Jong Hyun acceded in unison.

Jung Shin rubbed at his chest.

There was pain there.

Park Soo Jin, that girl had left him for someone whom she thought was much better than him.

This very morning, she had come to his office, had brought tons of box containing his belonging and cold heartedly said that she couldn’t live with him anymore.

“But that apartment, I paid for it too, you know?” Jung Shin shrilled as he hadn’t prepared for Soo Jin’s psychological insolence.

Park Soo Jin recklessly dropped one last box with Jung Shin’s personal clothes in it.

“You want me to pay you back?”

Jung Shin tensed. “Ani-“

“Ah no, you’d got what you’d paid for, even though you hardly slept there,” Soo Jin sighed.

“Take it that you had paid for your warehouse rent for one dreadful year. Your stuffs here, resided more in that place than you did,” Soo Jin turned away.

“Jagiya,” again Jung Shin shrilled.

 

Park Soo Jin spun around casting her gaze square at Jung Shin, “Stop calling me that, I’m not your Jagiya or whatever anymore. I’ve met someone better than you.”

 


 

 “Soo Jin noona, jagiya,” Jung Shin mourned.

“Yah, Yah, Yah, no more tears,” Yong Hwa barked in protest.

“Look at this heaven, lots of lots of beautiful available girl, why so sad?” Yong Hwa flung his arms out pointing at bunch of girl who were dancing to the beat.

“Hyung, look over there, Park Soo Jin,” Min Hyuk gave sign to Yong Hwa by chin-pointing toward her.

Park Soo Jin walked gracefully in her black skin-tight outfit, one unbelievable pair of high-heels and a huge sun-glasses which only an idiot would wore it in less lighted place like this.

“Whoa gorgeous,” Jong Hyun smirked wryly.

He had hated Park Soo Jin since High-school for no reason or maybe because she had always been popular, rich and mean.

Jong Hyun remembered back then when Soo Jin and Yong Hwa had made a deal in toying with the ever clumsy Park Shin Hye’s heart only because Lee Seung Gi, whom Soo Jin liked very much, was close to her. 

Wicked deed, that Yong Hwa regretted till now.

Yes, Soo Jin was mean, and for that mere reason, neither he, Min Hyuk nor Yong Hwa could accommodate, their best friend Jung Shin suffered under her domination.

They knew Jung Shin depended on her as well as Soo Jin loved Jung Shin very much. But still they couldn’t figure out how could one mean Soo Jin fell in love with Jung Shin who was pure and innocent.

“Noona, Noona,” Jung Shin moaned like a child almost jumped to catch Soo Jin.

“Micheosseo?” Yong Hwa pushed Jung Shin back to his seat. “Remember you’re not a beggar.”

“I need her hyung,” he whined.

“Ani – I’m gonna kill you if you ever went near that witch,” Yong Hwa slanted at Jung Shin.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, who’s behind her?” Min Hyuk remarked in awe.

Yong Hwa cocked his head in Soo Jin direction, “Park Shin Hye?” he gasped as his eyes hooked at one slender confident lady who stood uncomfortably behind Soo Jin.

“Ne, Park Shin Hye,” Jong Hyun smiled. He couldn’t get it, why that girl could possibly befriend with Soo Jin, after all those mean thing that witch had done to her.

Jung Hyun turned to Yong hwa, giving him a sour look, “You miss her, don’t you hyung?”

 Yong Hwa winced in frustration.

 


 

Park Soo Jin’s eyes roved around the club amidst the crowd and quickly spotted Jung Shin. She smirked.

“I have to greet those boys,” Soo Jin shouted as she put her glasses off.

“What,what, what boys?” Park Shin Hye awkwardly examined the place.

“That boys,” Soo Jin pointed square at Yong Hwa, Jung Shin, Jong Hyun and Min Hyuk.

Shin Hye followed her lead.

“Ani, ani, not Yong Hwa,” she begged.

“What’s your problem silly?”

“Look at you, you’re gorgeous, smart, ambitious, you’re an editor now. Don’t let men like Yong Hwa frighten you,” Soo Jin pinched her cheek.

“But eonnie, “

Park Soo Jin had swayed among the crowds before Shin Hye could finish her sentence.

She hesitantly followed.                                  

“Anyong,” Soo Jin greeted wryly once she reached them.

“Ah so this is the place,” Soo Jin nodded.

“This place had been your home all of this time? Right Jung Shin ah?” sarcastically she quizzed.

“No wonder you hardly came home. Plenty of girls here, tch,” she snapped hatefully.

“Noona-“ Jung Shin was ready to jump up from his seat and hug Soo Jin, pleading for forgiveness  but Yong Hwa mildly yet coldly barred him with his arm.

“Thank you lady, for finally set our friend free,” Yong Hwa smirked.

“Ah, you’re most welcome,” Soo Jin smiled and, “Geurom, will you excuse us,” quickly she turned away.

“Soo Jin-ssi,” Yong Hwa bit his lips, he wasn’t sure whether he should ask her about this or not. But if he didn’t ask, he knew he would die out of curiosity.

Soo Jin spun around, making a huge mock smile, “Ne Yong Hwa-ssi?”

“Ehm, is that Park Shin Hye?”

“Park Shin Hye?” Soo Jin relayed knowing that Yong Hwa would ask about her.

“Ooh, is that Park Shin Hye?”

“I’ll ask her to come here to greet you if you want to, after all it’s been almost ten years since you broke her heart,” Soo Jin smiled an evil smile.

“Soo Jin ah, what are you up to this time, I wonder?”

A big grin rose from Soo Jin’s beautiful lips, “Nothing, just two girls willing to have some fun, and that’s none of your concern,” she waved her palm gracefully before finally moving away.