Chapter 4: Cold, Dead, Popular, Fighter, & Bookworm

I've Already Fallen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Krystal POV[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]I woke up with a thought clear in my mind from the day before...

I hated it....

I despise people like Suzy have so much fun and forget the pain others might be experiencing. She had fallen into the path of popularity like I was about to in the past. For at least I'm glad that I am not that sort of being, at least I am not blinded by the smiles and words of other humans. Throughout the years the 94 line have all fallen into something... Suzy was the first, she went into popularity, then Sohyun fell into the world of fiction or facts, Jiyoung fell into a bunch of fights, and I fell into despair. I'm sure Jinri fell into something too but I just don't know yet. 

Damn this world.

Why does everything have to change so quickly?

Why did I have to change so much?

The question had become one of the greatest mysteries of my family. Even I could never really grasp the complete answer to this strange question. As much as my mind likes to deny it, I am not strong. My heart is easily pained as every word that comes out my people's mouth seems to remind me of different memories which would unmercifully destroy me every time they came across my mind. They threatened me to make me go downstairs to the kitchen and plunge that knife in my stomach so that the agonizing feelings that life chained me too would disappear. 

"Why am I still alive anyway?" I question myself as I got out of my bed.

It was probably because of my cowardice.

My mistaken existence did not even have the courage to rid of itself. How weak can my soul get? Are all the words my Mother said not enough? Is it not enough to be the shame of the family? Is it not enough to cause her distress and waste the money as well as space in the house? What can you do worse than being a nuisance to everyone around you? My presence doesn't even deserve to be acknowledged. The people around me don't even care for me, they aren't always out for work and activity, they're at home, they choose to ignore. Either that or they choose to anger you for every minute you shared together. 

But it doesn't work that way anymore.

Can you imagine being me now? A broken shell with nothing left behind, not even trash nowadays. All the feelings I ever had, they were gone. There was no sympathy, empathy, happiness, sadness, anger, nor any other emotion you could come up with. Just a body, with its insides deteriorated. When my mother grew enraged of my emotionless face and my still body searching away on the web to waste time she had yelled at me yesterday. I said that it was Friday and that today is Saturday so I should deserve a bit of a break. Her opinion was different as usual, she shouted; screamed; spat, but it did nothing to me. I was just sitting here on the bed. 

As I think back, I smirked on how foolish my mother had acted making up phrases that I have never once spoken. Slowly, my body slid off the warmth of my bed and then moved to the window covered with condensation because outside must have been a lot colder than my room which was already freezing. With a bit of hesitation my thin frail and rather pale fingers slide onto the window to wipe some of the fog away. My curious black beaded eyes had then peered out the rather small opening. Outside was absolutely breath taking, the early morning dew on the grass still glistened like never before. The clouds hadn't parted all the way yet, such a wonderful time for once, I guess I'll get ready for the day before everyone else to enjoy this time alone before the ones who cause my misery awakens.

After washing and eating breakfast I end up back in my room and start reading my favorite book, The Bell Jar, by Slyvia Plath. The women died (by suicide) years ago but the more I read this book of hers the more I understand how she was driven to the point to feel such despair. When I read that one line, "It was comforting to know that I had fallen and could fall no further", I couldn't agree more with her than I already did.

Well at least it's a Saturday, I don't have to face Suzy and all those other kids which will make my day just a bit easier. 

Sulli POV

Today was the start of the weekend, right now I'm strolling on the streets of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter