Chapter 3: Choi Jinri Is Dead

I've Already Fallen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Sulli POV[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]I grievously smiled to myself after I talked to Soojung for the first time in so many years. After all those years of watching her from above and below I really wanted to help her. I want to help her and let her know that I will always be there for her no matter what. My mission is to make you that girl so full of life that disappeared after you learned of my departure. I always worried about you when she left Soojung-ah, did you know that? I wanted to come back to meet you again someday but I died...

 

That's right. Choi Jinri is dead.

 

That person I used to be died.

 

Seven years ago.

 

And then she became me, a shunned creature from the heavens.

 

All because of a single accident that would be the Choi family’s tragedy.

I never did reach my new house after that fateful move. I died in an accident while my father survived and is probably spending the rest of his days 'punishing' himself. If I knew where he was I would go there and make him feel better. Shortly after the incident my father had moved away and divorced from my mother. It's a shame that it had to be that way... However, I did end up in heaven as an angel. They all welcomed me and told me that the 'lord' welcomed that childish me as well. Ha, he welcomed me and exiled me after I said I wanted to change a fate. After those few years he treated me like a precious little toy he sent me away because that was an act of 'evil'. 

The kid that was exiled from 'paradise' had then soon made a contract with the 'devil'. She cut off her angel wings and served the king of 'hell'. He rewarded people fairly and punished those who had committed crimes. He built a stable society like no other that I've ever read, seen, or imagined of and granted my wish to be human once more to change my beloved's fate. Soojung, you must live no matter what and I'm willing to serve the 'dark' lord forever.

For I have already fallen.

A fallen angel is no use to both realms of death and the black vow she had made after she left heaven made her reputation even worse than it already was. I should be considered lucky that they have accepted down there. I will use my time here wisely and let you get the fate that you deserve. I will protect you my dearest, even if I am no longer able to exist in the end.

Suzy POV

That new girl, she's so familiar... Have I seen her before? Where did she go off to before during the first half of break? It's been a while since I've talked to Jiyoung and Sohyun, they think it's strange as well. I wonder what Krystal is thinking... I haven't talked to her for some time now and I think she was the one who changed the most over these years. When I think about it a little harder I come to the question and ask myself why did the four of us fall apart as friends? Why did I become Miss Little Perfect? When did Jiyoung become the class clown/ cutie? When did Sohyun become a badass? When did Soojung turn into the introverted scary class president?

Why haven't I noticed anything?

I guess life changes and passes by quickly after all. Like gentle breeze is asses by on Earth and then after that, the memory of a person's existence will most likely to be forgotten in the future world, it's sad but that is how nature works. At the time Soojung entered the classroom my body impulsively approached her but somehow it slowed down as it got closer and closer to her. For some reason my heart felt a sudden drop and butterflies started to flutter about in my stomach. There should no reason to feel this... I thought trying to restrain my feelings and then approached the girl with the dark aura once more. This time it was successful and my old friends; Jiy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter