Day 5: Relaxing

The New Project

“Good morning everyone. It’s Zitao here again, and yes I am still on my honeymoon in the incredibly beautiful Hawaii. The journey here but at least we’re here now and on our second day! In fact, yesterday was quite a day.”

“Although we had a fabulous date! The dinner was delicious and Yifan was adorable too.”

“Why can’t you see it? Well, there was a no-camera rule on the first day.”

“But now there isn’t!”

“Oh! Maybe you’ll get to meet my new friend Jungwoo that almost started Yifan and I’s first marital argument. But that didn’t happen – thankfully. I didn’t want that to happen on the first night of our honeymoon - that would’ve been disastrous. And horrible. But I got us to talk it out properly and now we are getting ready to do a lot of activities.”

“Swimming, touring, eating, partying etc.”

“Oh my, I can’t wait to just sit and relax with my husband. Hopefully, you’ll be able to see it all!”

Zitao placed the camera down and moved into the bathroom for a quick shower before he started his miraculous adventure with the husband. Meanwhile, Kris was already getting changed into a pair of shorts and a white vest, excited for a relaxing day – that is, if his younger partner would allow it.

But he supposed they had to try and get as much out of this trip as they could, but Kris wanted them to be sure they had enough energy left for their ‘nightly’ activities. After all, that is what honeymoon’s are about right?

Soon enough both of them were heading out of the door with a camera in toe.

The younger smiled as he put the camera close to his eye, looking through the lens as they moved through the hallway. Yifan sighed but he smiled when they got to the pool again and there was space for them to settle down.

He did the normal thing of course and lay on the sunbed, putting on sun cream.

Whilst his husband done the unnatural thing and began scouting the pool, with his camera, videoing himself. Kris was just glad the other didn’t fall into the pool – along with the camera itself.

Zitao smiled as he continued to speak.

“It’s Tao again and this time I am at the magnificent pool that this hotel has to offer. Like seriously though, the water is fabulous.”

For a split second he turned the lens to the bright blue water before he suddenly caught sight of someone else on the other side of the pool. Grinning, he turned the camera back to himself and wriggled his eyebrows a little. At least this was going to up the entertainment value of the camera.

“Well boys and girls, let’s go and meet our new friend.”

Immediately, Zitao moved quickly over to the other side of the pool, staring at Jungwoo with wide and bright eyes. Tapping his shoulder, he waved.

Jungwoo turned around from who he was talking to and stood up.

Moving forward, he wrapped his arms around Tao’s waist – being careful not to touch the camera – before he moved back and spoke out.

“Zitao, hey!” He said, grinning. “What’s with the camera?” He asked, waving to it before turning back to the owner.

“Oh! It’s a little documentary I’m doing.” Zitao explained with a smile.

“Oh, where’s your… husband?” Jungwoo asked. The other pointed to the other side of the pool where the blonde was currently taking off his shirt in order to protect himself from the sun. “Woah…” The boy whispered, but that comment just made Tao smirk as he knew the other was jealous. “So, what’s the documentary on and why are you currently documenting me?” Jungwoo wondered, still trying to look his best on the camera.

Zitao chuckled as he pointed the camera more direct into the other’s face with a small wink before he spoke.

“Well, it’s on my relationship with Kris and you’re the first other person I’ve met so…” Zitao moved the lens down the other’s body before straightening it on his face. “It is mandatory to film everyone my husband and I come into contact with. Therefore, you shall be on my camera.” Zitao grinned before he put the camera down by his side for a couple of minutes.

Jungwoo chuckled before he sat back down on the chair he was previously on. Tapping the spare one beside him, Tao smiled and sat down, placing the camera on the table in front.

They chatted for a while before he heard his phone suddenly go off.

When he looked at his phone, he could only smile. It was a text message from his favourite person, riling on the fact that he was getting ignored.

He looked over and waved at Kris who was seemingly glaring at Jungwoo.

Of course he was.

“Look, I gotta go.” Zitao said, standing up and picking up the camera. “Talk to you later though!” He waved goodbye – receiving one in reply – before he moved around the pool and up to the blonde who had the expression of a sour grape. “Cheer up Kris.” He said, pointing the camera.

Kris rolled his eyes. Moving along, he made room for Zitao to sit beside him as they began to talk.

And he was making sure that Jungwoo never came up in conversation.

Time seemed to fly by as they relaxed by the pool, until Zitao felt himself getting a little bit bored. Turning to the side, he smiled at his husband who was sunbathing and basically making everyone that pass him gaze at his godly body.

Grabbing the camera, he decided he should do a close-up.

He moved it to Yifan’s rocking torso, his lips as he moved it up slowly to his broad chest. What he didn’t realise was that he was getting watched.

Until he moved the camera to the lovely face.

“What are you doing?” Kris asked, a smirk on his lips as he could see his lover’s eyes be clouded with lust.

“Taping my assets.” Tao said, grinning.

“You mean ‘my’ assets. My body.” The blonde said, sitting up and swinging his legs over the sun chair he was lying on previously. Looking at the other, he looked around and smiled at him. “How about we go and do something else? I’m kind of bored sitting here and just sunbathe.” He said, and Tao couldn’t be happier that he wasn’t the only one that was bored.

Nodding his head, they both stood up and tried to decide where they could go. Just before they left, Zitao turned to the other side and waved goodbye to Jungwoo.

Which Kris tried to ignore.

Eventually they both decided to take a small tour to the city, or more importantly in Zitao’s mind – shopping. It was something he was definitely looking forward to.

The camera was still in Tao’s hand as they moved into one of his favourite stores.

“Oh my, this is heaven.” Zitao threw the camera into his husband’s hands before he went scouting the entire store. Firstly, he moved over to the shoes and tried to gulp down his excited cries. It was like heaven in his eyes. “Yifan! Come over here, you have to see these.” He said.

Yifan rolled his eyes and kept the camera by his side. There was no way he was going to document the other’s rather serious shopping habit.

And besides, he had a feeling he’d have to have his eye on his wallet instead.

Zitao moved down to some wonderful black high tops that had white wings at each side of the shoes – they were calling out to him. Picking one up, he turned to his husband and placed it in front of his eyes.

“What do you think?” he asked, his eyes shining like diamonds.

But Kris didn’t reply. All he could do was feel a burning hot feeling in his pocket because he knew that ‘Zitao had to have them’, even though he didn’t have the money for them himself.

Nodding his head with a smile, he just began to look around.

Limited eye contact.

Tell Tao what he wants to hear.

Keep a nice distance away from him.

Zitao smiled before he turned around and placed the shoes back. Then he moved towards the bag area. He had decided that he needed a new bag, and it just so happened that the bags here seemed to fit his basic needs. Moving forward, there was a slightly brown, amazing bag that seemed to call out to him.

“Kris!” He shouted, not wanting to take his eyes off the bag in case someone wanted to steal it from him.

The blonde sighed and took a few steps forward.

“Yes?”

“This bag, is it not one of the most amazing things you’ve ever seen?” And here we go.

Kris took a deep breath.

“Sure.” A simple answer left his lips. Zitao pouted before he turned around and looked at his husband with a disappointed expression. “Zitao, what’s with that look?” Kris asked, although he already knew.

It was the beginning of the ‘act’.

And hell, he wanted everyone to see it.

So he brought up his camera and sneakily pointed it at his husband’s face and pressed record. Zitao suddenly pushed out his bottom lip and narrowed his eyes a little. Picking up the bag, he turned to Kris and took a few steps forward. Then he brought up one of his hands and moved it into a fist before he done the action which Kris secretly hated.

“Bbuing bbuing~ please buy it for me!” Zitao exclaimed, grinning afterwards when he saw Kris’s expression.

But at least the camera got it all.

Suddenly, Kris placed it so he was recording his face and he spoke into it in a dull voice.

“This, people, is how my sneaky husband gets me to do things for him.” He said, glaring at his husband. “It’s something I can’t ignore. It’s my weakness and I hate the fact that he knows that.”

Zitao couldn’t help but smirk. Then he put out his hand and Kris knew what he wanted. It was a silent order.

Sadly one he couldn’t reject.

Pushing his hand into his pocket and letting the camera fall down to his side, he grabbed his wallet and just handed it over to his husband.

But he knew he shouldn’t have. Because Zitao didn’t stop at the bag, no, he decided that because he had Kris’s wallet – which had a lot of credit cards inside – he needed a lot more than just a bag. Like those shoes he was looking at previously. And perhaps a couple of new hats that he definitely needed – you know, to hide from the sun.

A new wallet was definitely in the basket. Obviously Zitao needed more than one pair of shoes.

However, he stopped there.

There were many more shops that he could browse.

After finishing with the checkout, he immediately left the store and moved into the next one, grinning at all the things he could get. Kris on the other hand, was just waiting outside with the camera.

After all, Zitao had his wallet. There was no need for him to be there anymore. So he was spending his time talking into the camera.

“Well, today has been fun.”

“Well, not really. All I can say is that my wallet hurts. And it is currently not with me now because my lovely husband has taken it. See this? Yeah, a Gucci shop. That’s where he is right now – along with my multiple credit cards. I’m really worrying right now. What if he breaks my limit?”

“Ah… At least he is having fun. I suppose. But he better at least buy something for me as well – it is our honeymoon after all.”

“Speaking of that, I can’t wait until tonight. Although I need to try and find a way for this thing – the camera – to leave us alone privately for a night. I’m guessing Zitao would find a way though.”

“…Now I’m excited for our first real honeymoon night. Yup.”

“Oh, here he comes. With… a lot of bags. Dear god.”

Standing up, he waited for his husband to approach him. Zitao was grinning and he winked at the other before handing his wallet over. He had played with him enough for the day and he actually just wanted to go home and try all of his new stuff on. The other smiled when Tao offered to go back to the hotel.

Nothing would make him happier.

Night time came rather quickly, and Kris was everything to do with the word excited. He had just taken a quick shower and wrapped the towel around his waist, letting it hang low because he knew that was when Zitao was the most attracted to him. It made him feel superior. And of course, he let some drops of water move down his neck a little before he left the bathroom and leaned against the doorway.

The younger was sitting on the bed, rubbing his hands together as he listened softly to the music that was filling the room from his iPod.

When he looked up, his breath nearly stopped.

The image was incredibly . He gulped and let his eyes trail down all over his husband’s body and for the nth time he thanked the gods that he was sent someone like this who actually loved him back.

It was a damn miracle.

Kris took a few steps forward and stopped when he was just in front of Tao. And all he did was smirk. Because he knew the effect it had on the boy.

“Want something baby?” Kris asked, leaning down and placing two fingers underneath the other’s chin to lift his face up. The younger his lips before he nodded instantly. Oh how he couldn’t wait for the honeymoon to really start. “Lean back.” The taller ordered.

And Zitao did exactly what he was told.

He leaned back onto the bed, moving up a little so that his feet weren’t hanging over the edge. As he looked up at his husband, he saw the man removing his towel.

The night just got a whole of a lot better.

Zitao couldn’t tear his eyes away from the bottom half of Kris, just thinking about what was to come was filling him up with anticipation. He lay his head back but his gaze was still on the other.

The blonde moved forward and immediately began to undo the boy’s jeans.

Once they were off, he ordered the other to remove his t-shirt, and very soon Tao was lying on the bed with just his underwear on. But for Kris, that was still too clothed for him and he had no patience tonight at all. He let his fingers dip under the band of Tao’s boxers, pulling them down his lean and pale legs instantly so he lay .

And that’s what released the beast inside him because his husband looked delicious.

Straddling him quickly, he moved his face closer to Tao’s just to stop when their lips were about to touch.

“Hmm…” The blonde hummed. Zitao looked at him confusedly.

“W-What is it?” Even just having Kris so close to his own lips was making him a little shaky. It was just teasing him. And he didn’t quite appreciate it.

“You’ve always liked kissing me, haven’t you?” Yifan commented, moving his hands down to the other’s bare waist. “Ever since we started our lessons… it’s been your favourite right?”

Zitao his lips at the mention of the lessons. Oh how those were incredibly fun times.

But he didn’t know the other knew about his obsession with kissing.

“And since it is your favourite, I want you to work for my lips.” Kris said, grinning as he conceived a master plan. The younger boy looked rather drained but he liked having the power in the relationship. Moving back, Yifan rolled off of his husband and sat on the bed with a smirk, showing off his goods.

And it definitely worked.

Zitao got on his hands and knees, looking up at the other with a small smirk on his face because he knew exactly what the other wanted him to do.

Give some, get some.

He moved closer to the other and stopped when he had to sit on Kris’s legs to make himself comfortable. Without a second though, he moved his left hand to the other’s member and he gripped the base softly.

His mouth was soon wrapped around the tip. Tao looked up at his husband as he softly moved down on the other, his mouth engulfing the heated member until his lips nearly met the base. The blonde gripped hard onto the sheets beneath him as he stared at the sight.

He closed his eyes as he felt Zitao’s tongue move around the member as his mouth encased it.

Kris moved his hand to the boy’s hair and pushed him down, all he wanted was more pleasure and the boy was certainly giving it. Hollowing his cheeks, Zitao let his husband move his head as he wished.

It wasn’t like he didn’t particularly liked the rough treatment.

Perhaps he did. But that was for a later conversation.

Closing his own eyes, he the member hard. His hands moved to Kris’s waist and he suddenly removed his mouth before looking up at the other.

“I gave Kris.” He said, winking at the boy before he moved back. “Can I get something now?”

The blonde stared down at his boy and smirked. All of a sudden he lunged forward, forcing Zitao on his bag on the soft bed. There was no words spoken between them as Kris moved his large hands down the other’s body, him softly and tenderly as if he was a fragile piece of china.

His hands softly moved to the other’s creamy thighs, spreading them apart without breaking eye contact.

Zitao his lips as he let his fingers move through Kris’s blonde hair.

However, Kris suddenly moved away from their intimate position to gather some stuff up from the drawer beside them. It seemed that Kris was definitely prepared for this, and Zitao could only smile at the other’s preparation. Soon again, they were intimately connected and the blonde’s fingers – covered in lube – were teasing his entrance for a couple of seconds.

Kris moved over to the other’s ear and nibbled it softly, before whispering to him.

“Baby, I love you.”

It was an intimate moment between them, and Zitao could only smile. It reminded him of their first night together. It was so sweet, so loving, and this was the exact same. All he could do was inhale the amazing scent of Kris, before he felt the other man’s fingers move inside him slowly, trying to rid him of any uncomfortable urges.

As Kris scissored him, he used his other hand to roam the other’s body, groping him softly and in every way he knew Zitao loved.

Yifan began moving his hips slightly, rubbing up against Tao’s neglected to distract him as he pushed in three fingers. Their rubbed against each other slowly at first, before they got tired of the slow movements.

Their hips snapped quicker against each other and Tao grabbed Kris’s hair to pull him into a rough kiss.

Finally, finally he was able to get what he wanted.

Opening his mouth, he allowed the other’s tongue to dart inside, moving against his own wet muscle beautifully. Tao instantly pushed up against Kris’s tongue with his own, tilting his head to the side. Both of them soon got too involved into the heated kiss that was being shared between them that they forgot about what Yifan was about to do.

Yifan caught Tao’s delicious tongue in between his teeth, on it hard as if it was a lollipop. It rose Tao’s feelings to an ultimate high.

Tao’s eyes immediately opened when he heard a horrible sound flow through the room.

Kris removed his teeth to look around.

“Is that…”

“A phone.”

“Are you kidding me?” Kris asked, before he gripped a hold of Tao’s jaw and shook his head immediately. “There is no way a phone call is going to interrupt us now Taozi.”

Zitao nodded and agreed. They both allowed the phone to ring out which pushed the caller into the voice mail.

“Zitao, Kris, how’s it going? It’s Yong Guk. I hate to interrupt whatever you’re doing at eight o’clock at night – although I hope it’s nothing naughty. That’s for the night time you know. Anyway, I have big news. Again, I’m sorry that I have to notify you whilst you’re on the honeymoon but really Ji Eun forced me too. In fact, she shoved the phone into my hand.”

“Oh my god Guk stop blaming me!” Ji Eun’s voice appeared through the speaker.

“Ji Eun please, you told me to do this so will you let me speak?”

“Fine, fine. Whatever.”

“Okay. Anyway guys, apologies. But something has happened today. Ji Eun sort of dropped a bombshell. She’s pregnant.”

Zitao and Kris stopped their activities and stared at the phone. Immediately, Zitao rushed to the phone and placed it on loudspeaker because he wasn’t sure he could believe what had just happened.

“What did you just say?”

“Ah so you were there. But yeah, Ji Eun is two months pregnant, she just came back from the doctors.”

“Oh my god. Put her on the phone. Now.”

Zitao looked over at his husband who just looked relatively surprised. Both of them were a little heated at their previous activity, but Zitao was too busy to bother about that.

“Hey Tao.”

“Are you being serious just now?”

“Yeah tell me about it. I kept feeling rather sick and nauseous so Guk sent me to the doctors. Can you believe it? I’m pregnant!”

“Oh my god!” Zitao began jumping up and down on the bed. “That is so freaking exciting oh my god!”

“Right? I am sorry for interrupting you on your honeymoon though.”

“No don’t be silly!”

Kris stared at his husband with a small smile before he realised something. Tonight he was not going to get Tao to settle down at all to have ual relations. He was just way too excited for that.

But he couldn’t blame him.

However, tomorrow, he was going to get what he wanted. One way or the other.


A/N: I know. You hate me for the lack of . But I promise you, it'll be worth it!