Day 2: Beach Time

The New Project

“Good morning University people! It’s now day two, and it’s nine am, because I am going to give my hubby a surprise today! I’m a real romantic, in case any of you didn’t know. Even though I had never had a partner until I met Kris, I still dreamt of… getting swept off my feet. Maybe having a rose petal bath with the one I love, sitting in between his legs and just laughing away.”

“Okay, so that might be a little cliché.”

“But I can dream can’t I? And trust me, many other boy’s dream of things like this (even if it is with their female partner) they just don’t want to admit it.”

“I’m going to make Kris some pancakes and stuff – the real romantic breakfast.”

“See ya!”

Zitao was hopping around the kitchen, opening cupboards and taking out pans and stuff to get prepared for the meal he was going to make. Moving to the stove, he turned it on and got out some ingredients to make the pancakes. As he had showed Kris before – he was a good cook.

Just not the best. But at least he could make something like pancakes. Besides…

There was always syrup to take away the bad taste. And Zitao knew how much Yifan loved syrup. Another thing he had picked up after they had gotten married.

The blonde lay on his bed, letting out a loud yawn before he looked to the side with a small smile placed on his red lips.

But when he noticed Zitao wasn’t there, it immediately vanished.

“Baby?” he whispered, looking around. He noticed that the video camera was still on the bedside cabinet, the red light still blaring and notifying that it was still recording Yifan, but at least he knew that the boy hadn’t left.

Standing up, he took a hold of some sweats and put them on before he grabbed the camera.

If his husband was allowed to tape him, then he was certainly allowed to tape Tao.

Sauntering into the kitchen, he instantly put the camera’s lens towards the boy wandering the place. Grinning, Kris watched Tao float around, flipping his pancake before pulling out a single plate. Which meant that he was indeed making the breakfast for his husband, which in turn made Yifan only grin harder.

Leaning against the wall, he looked into the viewpoint in the camera.

Zitao still looked perfect.

Chuckling, he didn’t realise that he had invoked Tao’s attention until the other spoke to him whilst continuing to cook.

“You’re supposed to be in bed.” The younger whispered softly, trying to concentrate on the food. He didn’t want to burn it. Still not looking around, he could feel the camera’s lens on his back.

Was this how Kris felt all the time? It only made him giggle.

“Sorry for getting up, geez.” Kris whined like a child – very immaturely. But Tao only chuckled and shrugged his shoulders.

“How am I supposed to give you ‘breakfast in bed’ now?” he asked, finally turning around as he had pushed the pan off the stove to cool down a little. That’s when Kris realised that he was wearing one of his large shirts, with absolutely nothing underneath.

Zitao smirked and raised an eyebrow.

And he had to laugh at how fast Yifan ran back to the room with the camera.

“Where are we going?” Yifan asked, putting on his boots before staring at the clock. It was now eleven am, and he was so not ready to go out. It was his weekend off, and he didn’t want to spend it walking all day.

Zitao rolled his eyes before turning back to his husband.

“I told you, we’re going to the beach!” The boy exclaimed, clearly very happy. Kris sighed and simply nodded.

There was no use in him rejecting Tao at all. It just simply, didn’t work out. For him anyway.

Soon enough, they were both lingering in their swim shorts, towels on the sand and a large umbrella perched in between them. And of course, in Zitao’s hand was the big camera – ready to capture their sweet moments on the sand – not going anywhere near the water because it would devastate the camera’s functions.

Zitao sat down on the towel, placing the camera beside him on the basket he had brought.

Right now, it was recording Zitao massaging the sun cream into his skin.

Kris was staring at him with lust evident in his eyes. His husband was the image of perfect, especially as he rubbed cream into his skin. Looking around, he could see a lot of other guys turn their heads.

It was aggravating.

“Tao?” he suddenly said, and the boy turned around with a smile.

“Yeah?” His voice sounded adorable.

“Need some help?” Yifan smiled as sincerely as he could, trying not to glance at the passing faces staring at his pretty husband.

Zitao smiled and nodded, passing the older the bottle. He turned around, facing the opposite direction and waiting. The blonde squirted some lotion onto his hands, and placed the bottle down.

Putting his hands on the other’s back, he chuckled as the other flinched at the coldness.

“You alright?” Kris asked, beginning to gently rub the cream into the boy’s pale and soft back. His husband just nodded and closed his eyes. The feeling of the other’s hands rubbing his skin felt really good – too good.

Yifan rubbed his skin for the next couple of minutes before he moved away.

In which Tao groaned at.

“Did you have to stop?” he murmured, turning around and pouting at the older. Kris chuckled and nodded.

“The cream was gone.”

“Pssht.”

Yifan chuckled before he moved closer, and placed his lips beside his husband’s red ear. The camera was in the perfect position to see the blonde’s mouth move.

“Maybe later, I’ll give you a real massage, hmm?” he whispered seductively.

The camera caught how red Tao’s face went in embarrassment. Or something else.

Kris turned his head and stared into the boy’s eyes. They were so intriguing, so embracing and Yifan could hardly look away. Tao’s eyes had always had that effect on him, he had just never said anything. As they stared at each other sweetly, the blonde began moving forward a little, very slowly, so slowly that Zitao was getting frustrated with the speed.

Just as the boy was about to move forward and kiss the life out of his sweet husband, they were interrupted.

And it was a perfect moment for his documentary!

“Hey guys!” Lu Han’s voice intruded their moment as he stood beside them in his swim wear, with a menacing grin on his pink lips. Oh he knew that he had just intruded in a sweet moment – and he couldn’t be happier about it. “Fancy meeting you here!” He shouted.

Kris and Tao moved away from each other with a sigh before the blonde stared up at his friend.

Shaking his head, he sighed once again.

“Always you.” He murmured, and Lu Han faked a dramatic gasp. Pointing to himself, he chuckled and shrugged.

“I guess so.” Moving down, he patted Yifan’s hair. “Nice to see you though.”

When he turned around to Zitao, the boy had the large camera in his hands, pointing straight at him. Tilting his head in confusion, he looked around. Finding nothing interesting in particular, he grinned.

“I guess there is nothing more entertaining than me, huh?” Lu Han wriggled his eyebrows at Tao who just chuckled.

“I guess so Lu.” Tao whispered, chuckling to himself.

Kris began laughing as well before he got more comfortable on the towel. After putting some sun cream on, he leaned back and put on his sunglasses, deciding it was time to let his body get a little tan for a while, and he could use a little relaxation time after all.

Zitao, however, even though Lu Han had now gone to find Sehun again, was still filming everything.

Mostly himself.

But Kris had already fallen asleep.

“So guys, its Zitao again! I mean, who else is it going to be? Hmm, let me show you this!”

The boy turned the camera around and pointed it towards the ocean.

The deep blue waves looked tremendously amazing in the strong sunlight, the light was hitting off of it, making it sparkle like glitter. It was an amazing view, and Tao was actually really glad that he had managed to capture it on his camera.

Maybe he’d be able to accompany it with some amazing quotes?

That he’d make up himself?

“And so, just like how the river eases onto shore, my heart was so easily filled with all thoughts of Kris.”

“Our love is like the brilliant star in the sky: so bright and everlasting, never seeming to burn out because it was too strong.”

Tao turned the camera back to himself.

And his cheeks were now pure red in embarrassment.

“I cannot believe I just said that. Oh my god. I’m like… such a dork.”

“I thought it was adorable.”

Zitao froze and turned his head to the person that was currently leaning down and smiling at him. The boy stood up and simply placed his camera to the side before jumping into the eavesdroppers arms, grinning and giggling like a small child in a candy store.

“Kyungsoo!” Zitao exclaimed, letting the other pick him up slightly.

“Hey Tao!” Kyungsoo greeted, putting the younger down before smiling. “How you been?” he wondered, and Zitao shrugged his shoulders.

“Been good, you?” He asked, and the other just nodded.

Both of them smiled at each other before laughing.

“How’s the married life?” The older asked, moving beside Tao as they both sat down on his towel together. Because the umbrella was placed rather well, it allowed the rays of sunshine to avert from their eyes.

Zitao chuckled at the question before staring over at the blonde who was currently resting. He just hoped he wasn’t going to get sunburn.

“It’s good. Really good.” He whispered.

Kyungsoo smiled gratefully before he noticed the object beside them.

Motioning to it, he dared to ask.

“What’s that for?” he wondered, and Zitao smiled as he was asked. It was a great question. Picking it up, he turned it on again and faced it towards his friend who seemed just a little camera shy at the moment. “Tao…” he whined, but the video camera never moved from its position.

The younger chuckled and grinned.

“A school project.” He explained, and Kyungsoo was still trying to cover his face from the lens.

“Oh really?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Mhm.” Tao nodded, before turning the camera off. “I want to capture the obscure and passionate relationship that Kris and I have.” He whispered.

The older looked at him rather susceptibly.

“And why would that be interesting?” he wondered, not trying to sound completely mean or anything. He knew that Tao and Kris really had an interesting relationship, but how would you capture something like that.

“With my documentary skills, and just the way we treat each other, trust me, it’s going to be interesting.”

With a wink, he finished explaining before he turned back to look at the golden god resting on the towel.

Kyungsoo the realised what the other meant.

“Are you telling me…” he started, realisation hitting him hard. “…you’re going to film your relationship… ‘in the bedroom’?”

Tao turned to him with bright eyes.

The mischievous expression in them and the large grin on his soft pink lips gave away everything.

“Maybe?” he whispered, and Kyungsoo scoffed.

“When did you turn into such a…” he stopped, looking for the correct word. “…out-going, little bugger?” The older explained, and Tao pretended to look very insulted by what the other had said.

“I am not!” Tao shouted before grabbing the camera and switching it on. “I’m just a little more… confident now.”

Kyungsoo giggled.

“I’ll say.”

“So everyone, the day at the beach is just like I imagined it – calm and peaceful. But first, I want you all to see the gorgeous God I’m actually married to. Here the beautiful soul is…”

Tao turned the camera around so you could see Yifan’s perfect half body bathing in the sunlight.

“Woah.” Kyungsoo whispered.

The younger chuckled and told the other to be quiet. They both stared at Yifan for a while until they actually noticed he was staring back. With a little smirk appearing on his lips.

“Like the view boys?” he asked, and both of them nodded instantly without a thought.

Tao turned the camera back to himself and cleared his throat.

“I’ll see you guys later.”

Switching it off, he placed it to the other side and crawled over to his husband. When he reached him, he swung his leg over the blonde’s waist and straddled him.

“I guess I’ll leave you guys alone.” Kyungsoo whispered before he walked away, smirking as he his lips mischievously.

The married couple stared at each other intensely.

Just as Kris was about to move up and capture his husband’s lips, Tao stopped him instantly.

“Wait.”

Kris rolled his eyes.

“What?”

“Camera.”

The younger looked to the side, ready to pick the camera up when he realised it was no longer there. His eyes grew wide along with Kris’s. But just as soon as Yifan was about to propose he really should call the police, Zitao let out a low growl before grabbing his phone and punching in a number that he knew all too well. Placing the phone up to his ear, he sighed when he could hear laughing on the other end.

“Give me it back.”

“No way.”

“Let me talk to Kyungsoo.”

“Nope.”

“I can’t believe you made him steal the camera from me!”

“I didn’t do a thing!”

“Oh please Kai. Kyungsoo wouldn’t do that on his own.”

“How was I supposed to know you had a camera anyway? Not my fault my baby Soo wanted to have fun whilst being recorded.”

“…E-Excuse me?”

“Did I stutter?”

“…Don’t you dare do anything ual on my video tape.”

“Heh.”

“Kai. I’m serious.”

“I’ll give you it back in a couple of hours! Kyunggie’s calling me!”

“Jongin!”

The call was ended abruptly. Zitao let out a deep breath before he stared annoyingly down at the man beneath him.

“Kai?” Kris asked, already knowing the answer.

“Yeah.”

“You know, you’re the one that’s going to have to go through the video tape and cut out the part where they’re ing each other you realise.” Kris said, patting his partner’s waist. Zitao now looked horrified.

“But… But…” he started but the blonde shook his head.

“No, I’m not doing it. You can skim past them.”

Zitao groaned and leaned his head against Yifan’s chest.

“Ugh… Gross.”


A/N: ing amazing. 1000+ subs on one chapter? me guys. Anyway, here is the second update because I owe you for all your damn support! Another one will come soon, hehehehehe <3 Get subscribing, commetning and upvoting if you feel its worthy ;D