Day 3: Surprises

The New Project

Hey everyone! It’s Huang Zitao here, obviously, and it’s now day three. The thing is, yesterday’s journal is going to be a lot shorter than this one, and the previous one because my friend stole my video camera yesterday.

Yup. He just stole it right from beside me. What a jerk.

If you’re watching this right now Kyungsoo, yes, I am talking about you. You are a jerk. I’m going to let my whole university know that you stole my video camera because you are a freaking jerk. Yup. Anyway, back to why I’m actually making this video.

So, I bet you’re all thinking that I’ve wasted my life because I’ve already gotten married.

Right?

Don’t worry, when I told some of my (ex) friends that I was getting married, they told me that I was stupid because there was no way Yifan was really my ‘soul mate’ and I was throwing my life away.

Apparently at my age I should be acting like a and getting a new guy every day.

Well, they never got the chance to meet Yifan. But now you’ll get to see exactly what I fell in love with. And why I decided to spend my entire life with him.

The boy was currently sitting on the couch, contemplating on what to do with what was placed in his hands at the moment. As much as he wanted to get started on his project once again, he didn’t really want to look through the camera’s tape. But it had to happen he supposed.

Groaning, Zitao pressed a button on his camera and the previous recording began to play.

Watching it, he heard Kai’s nervous voice first.

“Kyunggie, w-what is that?” he asked, and Kyungsoo chuckled as he turned the camera around to his own face.

“This, my dear Tao, is the only time you’ll get to see Jongin nervous.” The man winked before the view turned back to Jongin.

Who looked very confused.

Jongin stood up and put his face very close to the lens. Before he tilted his head when he realised what his boyfriend was holding in his hands at the moment. And whose camera it was.

“Babe?”

“Yeah?”

“This is Zitao’s camera isn’t it?”

You could hear Kyungsoo chuckling from behind the device.

“Maybe…”

Kai laughed before he took a few steps back from the camera and smirked before he started to wave.

“Hey Tao!” Jongin shouted. “It seems that my ‘innocent’ boyfriend stole your camera… somehow – and now that I think about it…” he began tapping his finger on his chin before he smirked again and spoke. “This is a ing fabulous and horrendously idea that I am amazed Kyungsoo came up with.”

The boy wriggled his eyebrows before the vision switched again.

Now it showed Kyungsoo with a deep dark blush on his cheeks. It seemed he was becoming a little embarrassed.

“Um…” he started. “What he said.”

Kai began laughing before the camera angle began to shake. The scene was obviously changing until a large bedroom appeared on the lens, and both Kyungsoo’s and Jongin’s face appeared together, very close.

Both of them smirked at each other before facing the camera once again.

“So, Zitao, I assume that you’re the one watching this.” Kyungsoo began, his eyes gleaming in excitement at the whole situation. “And I guess, there is a possibility that Kris is sitting beside you watching this too, but I highly doubt it.” The boy turned to Kai and whispered – albeit very clearly. “He’s too embarrassed for this sort of stuff.”

Kai giggled and nodded in agreement.

There was silence for a while, and you could see clearly Jongin’s eyes moving all over the other boy’s body, a lustful expression on his face.

When Kyungsoo turned, he giggled at the other’s gaze before turning to the camera.

“Well I guess it’s time to begin huh?” Kyungsoo whispered.

“My god. Give my baby a video camera and a wild beast comes out. Thank you Zitao, for this.” Jongin said, giving the lens a thumbs up before grinning. Both of the boys giggled before moving towards the bed.

Kyungsoo placed the camera on the bedside table and made sure it caught the bed just right.

When he was satisfied, he grinned.

“Time to get started!”

Through the camera lens, you could see Kai on his knees on the giant bed, slowly taking his clothes off. His eyes were gazing into the camera. His boyfriend moved beside him on the bed too, throwing off his t-shirt to the floor before taking off his jeans too. Soon enough, the two boys were only in their underwear in front of the camera with big smiles on their lips.

Zitao’s eyes were close to bulging out of his head as he watched the next part. Okay, this was intruding in Kyungsoo and Jongin’s life, completely.

Or was it?

Considering they themselves had taped it obviously for Zitao to watch especially when they gave it back to him the following day. Switching the camera off, he cleared his throat a little and shook his head.

Not today. Placing the camera on the table, he turned to where his and Yifan’s bedroom was placed.

Everything inside of that room was the reason for living now.

Smiling, he picked the camera back up and turned it on, pressing the record button quickly. Moving around the furniture, he moved into his bedroom very quietly. Kris was asleep on the bed, the covers barely on top of him, showing some of the blonde’s amazing toned abs. Pressing the zoom, the camera moved to Kris’s torso and Zitao couldn’t help but smirk.

Turning the camera back to reset settings, he moved it around so he was now being recorded, and he smirked again.

“That, good students, is my husband.” Tao blushed at the thought of his own words. “That is the one I am dedicated to, and he is all mine.” Chuckling, he moved over to the bed and sat on the edge.

Looking at Yifan through the camera, he smiled.

He began thinking back to the days when they were first ‘bonding’. That was such a fun time.

As he continued to think on the memories, he didn’t realise the blonde’s eyes open.

“What are you smiling at gorgeous?”

Kris’s sleepy and raspy voice was to die for. It made the younger blush hard, it was one of the iest sounds he had ever heard. Looking down at his husband, he just shrugged and placed the camera on the table – still facing them and still recording them.

“Nothing really…” he said, just staring at Kris.

The blonde sat up, rubbing his eyes before moving forward and wrapping his arms around the boy’s shoulders.

“It looked like something.” Kris whispered, his voice still raspy from the sleep.

“Just… thinking about the past, that’s all.” The younger muttered. He leaned into the other’s body, giggling when Yifan laid his head on his shoulder. “How was your sleep then?”

Kris just shut his eyes and let out a small whine. Both of them lay there in silence.

“Wakey wakey!”

Zitao moaned before turning his head to the side and diving his head into the pillow to hopefully block all other senses. He just wanted to sleep, that’s all.

He felt someone hit his body again.

“Get the up.”

When he recognised the voice, he groaned and sat up. That voice was one he hadn’t heard in a while, but that doesn’t mean he wasn’t mad at being woken up.

Clearing his throat and rubbing his eyes, he turned.

“Hey Ji Eun, what brings you here?” he asked, his sister grinning at him before she launched herself into his arms. Ji Eun cradled her younger brother in a tight hug before she kissed his hair and moved away, just smiling at him for a while before she actually spoke.

“I’ve missed you Tao~!” she exclaimed, standing up and waiting for him to stand up as well.

Zitao sighed – although he was very happy to see her – and he moved out of the bed.

Walking to the cupboard, he grabbed some of Yifan’s sweats and shoved them on – along with one of the blonde’s basketball t-shirts – before moving over to his sister and smiling sincerely.

Hugging her tightly, he grinned.

“I’ve missed you too sis!” Both of the siblings hugged before moving out of the room.

When they got to the living room, Zitao squinted his eyes when he saw Kris holding his video camera in one hand, pointing it to another who was sitting beside him.

Looking to his sister, he tilted his head.

“What are they doing?” he wondered, but the girl just shook her head.

“No idea. Playing around with it? Being children? As usual?” Ji Eun explained before she grabbed her younger brother’s arm and moved them to a chair, just sitting watching her boyfriend and Tao’s husband play around with the video camera.

Kris was holding the camera pretty close to Guk’s face, who was holding a television remote like it was a camera.

They were pretending to be newscasters.

It was pretty adorable to watch.

Guk cleared his throat before he flipped his hair a little and looked straight into the camera with a serious face.

“This just in, a young beautiful woman and a young boy who is related to this pretty woman have just invaded our newsroom.” Guk reported, and Kris chuckled before he turned to look at the two siblings on the chair.

Winking to his husband who was just shaking his head whilst laughing.

“It appears that our cameraman, Wu Yifan, has taken a liking to the boy.”

Yong Guk wriggled his eyebrows a little before he turned to Kris who was smiling and nodding along with the statement.

“Now, let’s go to Huang Zitao for comments on the matter.” Guk stood up from the couch and simply crouched beside Tao on the chair, glad that the blonde had moved with him.

The video camera was now pointing at Tao who just looked amused.

“So, Zitao, this cameraman seems to like you. Can you tell us, with extreme honesty, your thoughts on this issue?” Yong Guk asked, still keeping the serious expression.

He placed the ‘mic’ under Tao’s head and waited.

“Hmm… well… I am honoured?” Zitao said as clearly as he could, but he still couldn’t think properly when put under pressure.

Ji Eun giggled at the other’s comments. It was adorable to see him like that.

Guk took the remote back.

“Back to me.” He whispered to Yifan as quietly as possible. When the camera was on him again, he nodded. “Well, there you have it. After all of this, Huang Zitao is honoured to have Wu Yifan him with his eyes. This is Bang Yong Guk reporting for Channel 666. Thank you, and have a horrible evening.”

Kris slowly put the camera down for dramatic effect before switching it off. As soon as this was done, both he and Guk stood up and faced each other.

With a minute of silence passed, both of them suddenly grinned and high fived each other.

“That was great man!” Kris shouted, chest bumping the other. Guk chuckled and nodded. “Ah you should definitely come over more.” The blonde said, making the other nod instantly.

Tao and Ji Eun glanced at each other before sighing.

Zitao stood up and walked over to Kris with a smile.

“Who said you could use my camera?” he wondered, and the blonde gaped before leaning down and pecking Zitao on the lips. Both of them just gazed at each other.

Guk’s eyes widened before he turned to Ji Eun.

“I think they’ve frozen in time.”

Ji Eun hit her boyfriend before pulling him down on the chair. The two just stared at Zitao and Yifan before they finally got out of their trance and hugged each other like they haven’t seen the other in days.

The girl put her hand over her heart and smiled dreamily at the couple in front of her.

“And to think… I made that happen.” She said, pretending to sob. Guk just stared at her like she was an alien. “What?” Ji Eun asked, feeling a little bit judged by the other’s gaze. Guk rolled his eyes.

“You set him up to get him trained in . That isn’t matchmaking.” Guk explained.

Ji Eun glared at her boyfriend before slapping him on the chest for ruining her thoughts. The girl pouted before looking over at her brother.

Tao was just smiling as Kris held him in his embrace.

“So, why are you two here anyway?” Zitao asked as he turned around in his husband’s hold, looking at his sister with a smile. Ji Eun grinned before standing up with a mischievous look on her face.

Just as she was about to speak, Zitao stopped her instantly.

“Wait!” Quickly, he picked the camera up and set it to record. “Okay, go on.”

Ji Eun stared at him weirdly before shrugging her shoulders. She knew he was doing a project for his university, and this was definitely going to look good on a video camera recording.

“So, I – the best big sister in the world – and my awesome boyfriend have a surprise for both of you.” She exclaimed, her eyes giving off how exciting she found the entire situation. Guk moved up and hug her waist, making sure his face was in the camera as well. “Are you ready?” She asked, and Tao looked behind to see what Yifan was doing, but he looked just as suspicious as he did.

“Okay, go for it.” Tao said, gulping a little.

Ji Eun and Guk looked at each other and nodded. Digging her hand into her bag, she brought out an envelope and smiled.

“Do you want to take it and I’ll record?” She asked, and Tao nodded.

There was a weird tingling feeling in his stomach. Something big was in this envelope, he could feel it.

Handing the video camera to his sister, he took the envelope and waited until she had the camera set on both him and his husband. Glancing up at Kris, he opened the envelope and took out two pieces of paper from it and silently read over the letters on them.

That’s when his mouth fell agape and he looked up at Kris.

The blonde instantly took whatever was in the envelope and looked over what it was himself. That’s when he gaped too.

Both of them stared up at the camera with astonishment written over their faces.

“Are… are you serious right now?” Tao asked, his voice laced with disbelief but Ji Eun chuckled and nodded. “Seriously?” he repeated and Ji Eun rolled her eyes before she chuckled.

“Want to explain what it is to the camera?” She wondered.

Tao bit his lip and moved closer to the lens with a grin.

“My wonderful sister and her wonderful boyfriend, have just handed me an envelope with two tickets inside.” Kris suddenly moved up and began talking.

“Two plane tickets in fact.” The blonde said, still not really believing his own words that were escaping his mouth. “To where you ask? Well, all the way to Hawaii!” he exclaimed, and Tao grinned.

“Can I ask something though?” he said, and Guk chuckled.

“What is it?”

“Why?”

Guk smiled and ruffled the other’s hair before explaining just why they had gotten Kris and Tao a rather expensive trip for a week.

“It’s a romantic getaway for your honeymoon of course!”

“Oh my god.” The expression on Tao’s face got even better. The twenty year old turned to Kris and suddenly jumped into his arms. “We’re going on a honeymoon!” he squealed loudly. Kris clutched him tightly and laughed into his ear.

When both men finally calmed down, they sat on the couch and re-read the tickets in their hands.

And then they both realised something.

“Ji Eun…” The camera moved to them.

“What is it little brother?” She asked, and he looked up at her with astonishment.

“This date… its tomorrow.”

Ji Eun giggled and nodded.

“Guess who’s going on their honeymoon… tomorrow?”

Tao and Kris glanced at each other before grinning. Oh this was going to be a hell of a week.


A/N: It's been so long I know :( But here, I hope this is satisfactory! New chapter will be soon! (After Thurs though cuz i got a law exam) and may contain some ! <3 Maybe a little upvote or a comment? I love you all <3 Thank you for waiting patiently <3