Day 4: Honeymoon

The New Project

“Are you being serious right now Tao?” Kris asked as he was still packing some of his clothes into a suitcase, watching his husband fidget around with the camera – he was trying to video even the packing, but the camera wouldn’t turn on. It wasn’t like Yifan didn’t care about it, but it was the fact that their plane left very, very soon. And here was Zitao not even caring. “Honey, we need to leave.” The older said as he zipped up his suitcase and watched the other struggle.

The other hadn’t even begun to pack his own necessities, and now Yifan was getting paranoid for him. Moving over, he grabbed the camera and smiled at the boy who was now glaring and pouting at him.

“Give it back.” Tao said, or well, ordered. At least he tried to sound authoritive but to Kris he just sounded adorable.

“Look, I’ll fix this.” He said, smiling. But then he pointed to the empty suitcase. “But you have to pack, now. We need to leave soon.”

Zitao pouted but he nodded.

He knew that his husband was right so he his heel and began folding his clothes.

“Hey are you guys ready yet?!” Someone shouted from the living room, sounding rather impatient and Yifan couldn’t really blame him. It had been over an hour since they were actually supposed to be ready – to allow themselves extra time to prepare for the long plane ride – but of course, Zitao hadn’t made a move yet.

Kris chuckled at his husband who was now moving rather quickly. It seemed the other finally realised how late he was.

Moving into the living room, he waved at Guk and Ji Eun who were currently cuddling.

“Tao’s finally getting ready.” Kris spoke quietly, moving to the chair and trying to find out what was wrong with the camera.

Of course it was only a matter of time until Zitao broke it.

Twenty minutes passed – Kris had finally managed to get the camera recording – and his husband appeared through the door, dragging his suitcase behind him. Kris looked up at smiled before pointing the lens towards the other.

“Say cheese!” He shouted, grinning.

“It’s a video recorder, not a camera douchebag.” Zitao said, sticking his tongue out immaturely at the other. Placing his bag beside the cough, he sighed. “Are we leaving soon or what?” He asked, sounding like he was the one waiting for everyone to finish up instead of the other way around.

The other three in the room stared at him, or well the right word was glare.

Kris turned the camera off and found the bag to place it in. Of course it was coming with them – even though he didn’t want it to.

But Tao insisted in the most delicate way he could. Which ultimately ended with him pleasing Yifan in the bedroom so that the blonde had no choice but to agree to have their honeymoon videoed.

Everyone was finally ready, and they shoved the luggage into the back of the car.

The couple was ready to go to Hawaii.

Hours passed, and the couple were pretty soon relaxing in their new and luxurious hotel room. It was an amazing room – the view from the window was considerably breath-taking but the best thing about it was the king-sized bed placed directly in the centre of the room – the bed that had both boys extremely excited.

Tao was currently lying on it, closing his eyes as he felt himself sink into the mattress. A small humming sound escaped his lips as he just felt completely relaxed.

The other man in the room just watched Zitao with a small smile on his lips.

It was nice to see the boy relax. Of course, he had to take a week off of University for this, but that meant all the school troubles left his mind. And of course, they were extremely alone.

That was one of the best parts.

Moving forward, he grabbed onto Zitao’s wrist and pulled him up, smiling at him.

“Shall we go on a date?” Kris asked, making the other’s eyes brighten. He knew that Zitao loved it when they played the romantic couple scene, and since they were in Hawaii, there was no better place.

Zitao smiled and moved his hands up around Kris’s neck, pulling the taller forward so that he could softly kiss him.

The blonde immediately gripped the younger’s waist, pulling the boy closer and the pushing the kiss deeper. He smiled when he felt Zitao’s mouth open so that he could slide his own hot tongue inside of it. Both of them moaned slightly as their hot muscles began dancing with each other, the passion between them rising and the heat in the room was blasting.

Their bodies were now pushed up even more and Zitao ran his fingers through the other’s blonde and soft hair.

Suddenly the taller moved away.

Both of them were panting, and their eyes were covered with lust. The atmosphere was now calming down.

“Um… I mean, yes. You may take me on a date.” Zitao said, his lips and gulping hard before he moved away. Kris watched him in amusement as the other immediately threw the contents of his own suitcase on the floor.

The boy was obviously looking for a different outfit to wear. And whilst he did that, Kris’s eyes caught the camera.

Grabbing it, he switched it on and smiled. He aimed it directly to his husband who was frantically rummaging through all of his clothes – it was adorable to see him so flustered over something like this. He stayed quiet, not making a sound so that the other didn’t know he was being recorded.

Zitao groaned as he threw all of his clothes around, trying to search for his white jeans that he was sure he packed.

“God-ing-dammit!”

“You are so cute when you swear!” Kris couldn’t stay silent anymore. When his baby swore, it was absolutely adorable! Of course, he knew that Zitao wasn’t going to be pleased that he was on camera ranting. “Just pick anything honey – you look good in anything.”

And he hoped that the sweet-talking would help the other calm down.

Zitao looked up at him and glared at the red light he was faced with. Pouting hard, he stood up and walked towards the camera.

But then his expression changed completely and he grinned.

“Bbuing Bbuing~” Zitao suddenly expressed his aegyo, and it nearly made Yifan drop the camera to the floor.

The boy laughed at his husband’s reaction before going back to his previous task.

Yifan pouted before turning the camera to face himself.

“That, my fellow viewers, is the exact kind of behaviour that is hidden from most of the world.” Kris whispered, glancing over to Tao subtly. “He hid, that special talent of his, until it was necessary for him to get me to agree to something. Like this camera thing. I hate it.” Kris’s expression fell as he thought about all those times that his husband had used aegyo to his advantage, forcing him to do something he didn’t want to do.

Soon enough, both of them were ready to go out, but were currently stuck in an argument that Zitao was determined to win. But Kris wasn’t going down easily.

Folding his arms across his chest, he glared – and he was being serious.

“I am not going to let you do that.” Kris said, shaking his head. The younger boy put on his best puppy eyes.

“Please? I don’t see why not!” The boy shouted, trying to get his point across.

Of course, this was all about Zitao’s little school project. And the fact that Zitao wanted to bring the camera with them on their date to show the lecturer how they were together in a public environment. Or so he said. He was really just trying to make it sound educational.

And Kris wasn’t falling for it. The blonde shook his head once again before grabbing his leather jacket and shoved it over his shoulders.

“Can we go now?” Kris asked, and Tao nodded. But the blonde watched as he grabbed the camera. Moving forward, he caught Zitao’s wrist and shook his head instantly. “No. Can we just have a date with just you and me?”

The boy pouted and brought up his fist. But Kris knew to avoid it.

Turning around, he moved to the door and opened it.

“Come on Zitao. Without the camera. Let’s just have a nice and quiet dinner alone.”

Zitao turned to him and pouted before he stomped his feet rather immaturely. But he could tell that the other was being deadly serious.

Moving forward – without the camera – Zitao put his hands on the other’s chest.

“Fine. No camera.” He said, looking a little happier than he should considering he had just lost the argument. “But…” Kris knew there was going to be something else. “You have to willingly agree to allow me and my trusty camera to follow us everywhere tomorrow.”

Kris stared at him but he shrugged and nodded. He knew that there was no point in arguing at this point – especially when he had just won an argument.

That in itself was an amazing achievement.

Soon enough, both of them were sitting at a table in a restaurant, enjoying some very good food that was of exquisite taste.  Kris smiled at how his husband’s eyes had lit up when the waiter brought his dessert over – and it was covered in so much chocolate. He himself had a rather fabulous looking cake too in front of him, but he was much more interested in watching Tao eat his.

Especially when the chocolate and cream ending up pretty much over his chin.

And he couldn’t stop himself from being terribly cliché.

Standing up from his chair – making Zitao jump a little at the suddenness – Kris moved over until he was standing beside his husband, wearing a humoured smirk. Leaning down, he caught the other’s jaw in his hand.

And then he pushed his tongue out, moving closer to the other’s chocolate-covered chin and lips before wiping it clean.

Zitao stayed frozen in his seat as he felt the other’s hot tongue roam his skin. And in public too!

When Kris moved away, the younger stared up at him with his eyes glazed over.

“Um…” he was about to speak before Kris chuckled.

“I couldn’t resist, I’m sorry.” Kris said, moving down and kissing the other gingerly on the lips before returning to his seat. More or less, the atmosphere got a lot tenser after his actions. But that wasn’t necessarily a bad thing.

Both of them finished eating their last meal in silence – but it wasn’t uncomfortable. In fact, it was rather nice.

Just to sit together and relax was nice.

Once they were finished, they decided to move towards a calmer place in the hotel where there was a luscious swimming pool which glistened brilliantly under the moonlight. And that just made the activity look even better for Zitao. So whilst Kris took a seat on a chair and simply relaxed (with an ice-cold margarita on his side), his husband stripped down to his swimming shorts – that he mischievously already placed in his bag – and dived into the almost empty pool.

Kris chuckled at how childish the other was as soon as he was in the pool. The boy was giggling away at being in a pool again, swimming around and just absorbing the cool water around him.

The young boy glanced over at his husband and noticed he was almost asleep.

But he didn’t blame him. The atmosphere in this place was extremely calming – and if he wasn’t having so much fun in the water – he’d probably be asleep too. Especially after the day travelling.

Leaning against the edge of the pool, he closed his eyes and hummed softly.

And then he heard someone calling him.

“Hello?”

Well, Zitao assumed it was him as he was really the only person in the pool except for one another – and Kris was asleep so it certainly wasn’t him. Opening his eyes, he turned his gaze to the right to see a rather well-built and handsome man smiling kindly at him as he stood in the pool.

“Uh… me?” Zitao asked, pointing to himself and feeling rather self-conscious at his own body now.

“Yeah, you.” The man replied, smiling and moving forward a little.

“Um… well then, uh, what?” Zitao replied, feeling a little nervous. The man chuckled before he shrugged his shoulders.

“I’m sorry. You looked lonely.” The man said, his voice was extremely soothing. “And since you’re the only… conscious one here. I figured I’d strike up conversation.” When the man said the word ‘conscious’, his eyes flickered over to the blonde man who was sleeping soundly on a chair.

Zitao glanced back at Kris and chuckled at how peaceful he looked. Only Kris could fall asleep that comfortably on a chair.

Turning back to the stranger, he smiled kindly.

Well, since he was kind of lonely, he may as well make a friend. And the other was rather handsome and he definitely wouldn’t mind talking to him. After getting together with Kris, Tao found himself a little more forward with strangers. Which would definitely help here.

“Oh well, I’m Huang Zitao.” The boy said, swimming forward a little before shaking the other’s hand.

“And I’m Kim Jungwoo. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

When the other smiled, Tao was giggled at how cute the other looked. Safe to say both of them were quickly engaged in conversation about random things.

About an hour later, Kris woke up.

When he did, he groaned when he felt the night cold air hit his skin. It was drastically cold. Looking around, he noticed that his husband was no longer in the swimming pool – which he was glad for because it was probably more freezing in there – but he frowned at where the other was.

That’s when he began hearing the giggling from the side.

Yifan looked over and frowned at the sight he lay his eyes on. Yes, it was Zitao – but he was currently lying on a chair, giggling uncontrollably as someone else’s hands moved over his body, tickling him.

The sight alone got Kris extremely jealous and angry. Sitting up, he moved over and glared hard at the boy who was touching his husband.

“Zitao?”

Both of the other two stopped when they heard a cold voice.

Tao looked around in surprise at the blonde, but then he grinned. Sitting up, he turned to Jungwoo and introduced them both.

“This is Jungwoo. I just met him.” He said, pointing to the other. Then he pointed to the tall blonde who was still glaring fiercely. “And this is Wu Yifan, my great and fabulous husband.” The last word that left his mouth, made his newly found friend’s eyes widened as he turned to look at the blonde.

And it just made Kris even angrier. The fact that he looked like that just meant that Tao hadn’t told him that he was taken.

Shaking Jungwoo’s hand, he didn’t even care to smile.

“Well it’s nice to meet you Yifan.” Jungwoo said, smiling. Tao nodded before he turned to Kris and noticed the distasteful look on his face. And he wasn’t that stupid so he knew what the problem was.

Standing up, he turned to Jungwoo and smiled sadly.

“We better get going. It’s been a long day.” He explained before he moved down and wrapped his arms around Jungwoo’s neck, hugging him softly and smiling at his new found friend. What got Kris really riled was when he watched Jungwoo’s own arms move around Zitao’s waist and hold tightly – mere inches away from his . “Okay, I’ll see you later Jungwoo.” Tao explained, waving goodbye as he left.

Once they had got to their hotel room again – and it was a long and agonising walk – he locked the door and turned to Kris who was throwing off his jacket.

He sighed. But he had to admit that it was hot to see the other so jealous and fiery.

Moving over, he just stared at the blonde whilst he got ready for bed. When Kris sat on the edge of the bed, then he spoke.

“Kris?” he whispered, making the other look up.

“Yeah?”

“Are we really going to do this on the first night of our honeymoon?” Zitao wondered, not exactly mad but he didn’t want a bad atmosphere around them. “Look, I know you’re doing the jealous thing-.”

“What do you mean the ‘jealous’ thing?” Kris suddenly cut in, not exactly liking the sound of him being caught.

It was a little embarrassing.

Doing the whole jealous thing could be said to be a little immature.

“You know – with Jungwoo.” Tao said, moving over and taking a seat right beside the other on the bed.

“I don’t care about that guy.” The other whispered, shrugging his shoulders.

“Right… of course you don’t.” Sighing, he stood up and moved over to the cupboard where the rest of his clothes were. Rummaging around, he grabbed some sweats and a large t-shirt to put on to bed. When he fully changed, he turned to Kris and sighed. “Well, I’m going to bed.”

Kris just nodded and stood up, changing as well. Zitao moved into the bed and smiled at how comfortable he felt at the moment. The bed was so damn amazing.

Closing his eyes, he hummed softly before he felt Kris move in beside him.

But there was space between them. Like Kris was holding him responsible for the whole jealous thing. And he did not like that at all. Turning around, he lay on his side and looked at his husband whose eyes were closed.

Prodding the other’s chest, he growled when the other ignored him.

“Wu Yifan, don’t you dare ignore me.” He said, his tone very authoritive. And damn right, because he was extremely mad right now.

It was one thing to become jealous but it was another to take it out on him.

He heard Kris sigh before his eyes fluttered open. The older man pursed his lips before he waited for the other to talk.

“Do you have to be angry at me because of Jungwoo?” he asked.

“I’m not angry at you.” Kris said, trying to pull of the innocent look.

“Oh come on.” Zitao said, sitting up on his elbow. “The look you gave him was telling enough, not to mention the fact that you’ve been ignoring me ever since.” The boy explained, looking rather hurt at the way his husband was treating him. Just as Kris was about to speak – probably with another lie – he shook his head. “Please, please don’t let this be our first married argument.”

The older stared at him and then let out a deep breath. Closing his eyes, he took a breath once again before he spoke softly to the other.

“I’m sorry.”

“Okay…” The boy whispered. “Go on.”

“I got jealous, of course I did.” Kris explained, sitting up fully and turning to the other boy on the bed. “And I’m sorry I took it out on you.” The blonde said.

Zitao looked at him in astonishment.

He couldn’t believe that the other was just being openly honest.

“Okay… you’re forgiven.” The boy whispered, smiling at the older. “Woah. This was an unsuccessful first argument.”

Kris laughed at the other before moving forward and pressing his lips to the other’s ear. His hot breath was hitting the other’s ear seductively, and Tao closed his eyes softly just at the feeling. He his lips and put his hand to the other’s chest, grabbing the shirt and just the feeling of being close to each other was making him feel hot.

Just as Kris was about to use his tongue to slide across the other’s ear lobe, Zitao moved his head backwards and shook his head.

It made the blonde look at him extremely confused.

“What’s wrong?” The man asked, feeling worried that he had done something wrong. But Tao simply shook his head.

“It’s just…”

“It’s just what?” Kris wondered.

“I’m really, really tired.” Zitao whispered, feeling a little embarrassed at his excuse for not using their first night on their honeymoon for . His partner stared at him before he began chuckling deeply.

Moving forward, he ruffled Zitao’s hair before pecking him on the lips softly.

Then he just grinned.

“Don’t worry about that baby, we have the rest of the week.”

Zitao smiled and kissed him again, before getting comfortable on the bed. And then, he felt Kris’s arm move around his waist to pull their bodies closer.

Now this was the way he wanted to fall asleep.


A/N: Bonjourno! It's been... a while. I'm sorry for that. But I will update this more reguarly, I promise! I hope you enjoyed it though!