~Surprise Guest?~

Beyond the Myths *under construction*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What the hell! Park Jimin!” Eli yelled at Jimin who was being tied to a pole. She arrived just in time to see Cherie lying on the ground unconscious. Blood seeped out from her wound.

“I’m sorry!” Jimin said. “I didn’t mean it!”

“How many people do you want to kill!” Suesha glared at him. Jungkook walked over and stood next to her.

“See hyung it’s your fault” he said.

“Why are you on her side!?” he shouted at the younger one.

“You idiot, you injured my friend! I will bruise you up you elf I don’t care if you’re from the same cabin” Emma growled.

“I’m sorry! I only wanted to win!” Right then, Dongwan galloped his way to the scene.

“Your leg healed pretty fast, Dongwan” Emma commented.

“Says the one who stuck the blade int-”

“Park Jimin” Emma said. Jimin lowered his head.

“Park Jimin, you are going to help out in the pantry and also the laundry for the next two weeks-”

“Only?” Suesha snorted and crossed her arms.

“I wasn’t finished. And you will be helping the Hermes cabin to run errands” he turned to the other campers.

“Leo, I want you to take Cherie to the infirmary and stay with her until she's concious. Emma, Shownu, I need to talk to the both of you. Class is dismissed. Remember about the performance later!”

“Yes” everyone responded. Emma grumbled about something about how Jimin was an while walking and Shownu followed quietly behind.



“Where are you going?” Suesha asked Eli after they left the field, with Jungkook trailing behind them. “And Jungkook, I don’t want to talk to you right now. Can you please leave me alone for a while?”

“Okay, please calm down and talk to me soon” he took off.

“Answer my question, hedgehog”

“Somewhere. I’ll get to you in a bit!” Eli ran off and disappeared.

“Weird, she’s never been so secretive” Suesha shrugged and walked to her cabin.



 

“Emma, how many times do I have to warn you NOT to have sword fighting battles? This isn’t the first time your cabin has created trouble”

“Jimin, you mean” she snorted.

“Do not talk back” Dongwan scolded Emma before turning to Shownu. “Shownu, I’m sorry about what happened earlier to your cabin mate but because the both of you are leaders of both cabins, the two of you will receive punishment as well”

“What? Come on Dongwan, it wasn’t our idea. It was Jimin who suggested it and I tried to stop him but he didn’t care”

“What about you, Shownu? Did you stop your side like what our ‘war hero’ did?”

“Dongwan, I swear on Ares-”

“Answer me” Dongwan stared at Shownu. He shook his head.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t stop anyone because i was mad at what Jimin said to us earlier”Shownu lowered his head.

“I see. For Shownu, because of irresponsibility, you’re going to guard the barrier for this week. Same goes to you Emma, your shift will be next week. You both are dismissed” Emma scoffed and stomped her way out. Shownu quietly left the room feeling guilty.

“Look, I’m sorry about just now, I w”

“No. You know even though i’m really mad right now. I can’t blame you. Just because of stupid Jimin and his ideas making Cherie hurt. It’s kinda my fault too” Emma said. “It's your fault too for getting mad at Jimin. But because Cherie’s from your cabin and she’s my best friend, I’ll let you go for now” She took a step closer to Shownu. “The next time if you try dragging me into something i don’t even want to do especially guarding the barrier which a satyr was supposed to do, you are going down” and with that, she left.

“What a firey-tempered girl” Shownu rolled his eyes and walked away.

 

 

Leo sat next to Cherie's bed and stared at her.

'What the heck was Jimin thinking' he thought. Cherie's leg was healed after feeding her with Godly food, but she had a headache so the satyr, Minhyuk, put her to sleep.

"Please wake up" Leo mumbled. It was as if his words spoke magic, Cherie opened her eyes. She gasped at the sight of Leo sitting next to her. "Hey"

"Hi" Cherie tried to sit up. Leo helped her. "What are you doing here?"

"Dongwan told me to look after you until you're awake" he cleared his throat. "I guess i'll get going now" he stood up and left.

"Wait" Leo halted to a stop. "Thank you for accompanying me here" Leo only nodded and left, leaving Cherie in a daze.

 

 

Taehyung ran blindly down the hill. He wanted to get away from everything at that moment. He stopped under a huge oak tree and panter. He couldn’t take in what Cat had told him back then at the treehouse.

“You’re not supposed to be here” the words keep ringing in his mind.

Taehyung was about to sit down on the table with Cat when she suddenly spoke.

“You’re not supposed to be here”

“What do you mean?” Taehyung asked in surprise.

“You’re not supposed to exist at all” Cat said, staring blankly at him. “I don’t want the same thing to happen to you”

“What happened?” he asked but she didn’t respond. Taehyung stared at her. He remembered his first meal with his half-brothers.

“I don’t know, Ming. I’m really worried about Taehyung. Remember the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter