~Hello Hello~

Beyond the Myths *under construction*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eli found herself standing on the beach next to camp. It was cold but she didn’t care even though she hated the cold. She just wanted some fresh air. As the wind grew stronger, she hugged herself tighter. The skies turned dark. Leaves on trees and bushes rustled. Snow fell even heavier. Something wasn’t right. She looked around at her surroundings, everything was turning dull. She could hear footsteps.

“Who’s there?” Eli asked aloud. No one responded. She drew her sword and pointed her blade to each direction to check for her predator. A black figure appeared and stood before her. “Who are you?” she asked. The figure didn’t respond. Instead, he raised his hands, and she woke up from her nightmare.


 

The wind grew stronger and snow fell heavier onto the ground. The skies became darker and soon it turned grey. They could feel the temperature dropping even lower. Leaves rustled on trees and bushes. Eli stood firmly on the ground, shivering, with a sword in her hand, waiting for her predator to appear. Taehyung on the other hand was being pushed away by rude winds. He held onto a tree bark and depended his life on it. Just then, a dark figure appeared before them. For some reason, Taehyung was terrified of this someone or something he was looking at. The thing wore a robe which covered its face. It was difficult to tell who or what it was.

“Exactly from my nightmares. Who are you? How did you get into the camp?” Eli pointed her sword at the figure. She stood around twenty foot away from the thing, between Taehyung and the thing.

“Looks like you’ve been expecting me” the thing let out a really cold chuckle Taehyung could feel himself freezing. “It’s so easy to break into your weeny camp, daughter of Athena”

“For your information this isn’t any weeny camp. And how did you know I’m Athena’s daughter? You haven’t answered my other question. Who in Athena’s name are you?” she growled.

“Easy, girl. You don’t want to know who I am. You’ll probably be traumatized after you’ve seen my face” the figure said. Whatever he was saying was bothering Taehyung. The figure was a stranger, but Taehyung somehow recognized him, but he couldn’t point out who he was.

“I don’t even know you, how will I be traumatized? I’m not scared of monsters” Eli said firmly. The figure chuckled and let out a hollow laugh.

“I know you’re not scared of monsters” he took a few steps forward. “but you’re scared of -- spiders” he raised both his arms, tiny creepers crawled out from his robes. Eli stumbled backwards and fell. She stabbed the ground and let out a terrified scream.

“Get the hell away from me!” she quickly stood up and backed away. Taehyung saw the commotion and went over to help a terrified Eli. He led her to a further ground and snatched her sword. He stabbed the spiders that were swarming towards him. The whole spider stabbing was wearing his energy out. He threw the sword to the ground and concentrated on the sea. Nothing happened at first. In less than five seconds, water started swirling towards Taehyung. With all his might he pushed the water tornadoes he created towards the spiders and also the figure. The spiders disappeared instantly but the dark figure was on his knees, undefeated.

“Son of Poseidon” the figured said in an intimidating voice. He stood up and took a few steps towards Taehyung. “I knew dad made another mistake again”

“D-dad?” Eli and Taehyung responded in surprise. Taehyung backed a few steps away and reached for Eli’s sword.

“Who the hell are you” Taehyung gritted his teeth. His grip on the sword tightened.

“Guess” Taehyung stared at the covered face. Earlier before, the figure seemed so familiar to him but he couldn’t point out who it was. It suddenly hit him like a brick that had flew into his face. He took steps back and ended up next to Eli. The figure followed suit, walking towards the two.

‘Help!’ Taehyung’s mind shouted as he recognized the stranger.

“No way” Taehyung gasped. The figure removed his hood, exposing his face. Eli, who was still in trauma looked up at the figure. Her face went pale instantly. She trembled in fear.

“It’s so nice meeting you again, Eli” the person said. “And, hello, brother”

‘Intruderdhjfbdskfhbeachfdsfulrlrgh'




“Stupid. Park. Ji. Min” Emma kicked the tree. Jimin was tied to a tree next to the lava pit. She got so pissed after Dongwan gave her the punishment she went to look for the culprit that caused everything who was lying down on his bunk looking through his war movie collection. She dragged him out of the cabin and snatched a rope from a Hephaestus camper and tied him to a tree next to the lava filled pit.

“I’m sorry!” Jimin cried The tree was pretty shaky, one was it was dying, the other reason was because Emma was strong. Ares kids were stronger than other demigods, almost nothing could stop them from fighting.

“Do you know what I have to go through because of your stubbornness?!” She yelled at the terrified boy. “I am a freaking guard person for one week just because YOU, mr i-am-better-than-anyone-else did something inevitably stupid. You’re going to make me NOT get any sleep!”

“I’m sorry Emma! I won’t do it again! Please just let me down!” Jimin cried out and struggled.

“No. Do you know what rope that is?” Emma pointed at the material which was wrapped around the poor boy.

“Strings?”

“No! Looks like you’ve been sleeping throughout survival classes” she went over and tugged at the rope. “This thing, is made out of Hephaestus’s specially cooked up material. Aphrodite and Ares were trapped in a net made out of this” Emma dug out a knife and tried to cut it through. Jimin was relieved that his cabin leader was going to let him down but to his dismay, the rope didn't break.

“Even Gods can’t break through this. What to do now when we’re only demigods?” Emma smirked. Jimin stared at her in horror as she turned around to leave.

“You’re not going to leave me here alone, are you?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter