~Hit and Run~

Beyond the Myths *under construction*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Remind me why are we doing this again?” the younger girl in black yawned. The girls were in a bus, half awake after being woken up by Ken, the satyr, who pleaded them to go on a quest to find the three half bloods in his school.

 

“Ask the satyr, Cat. I don’t know what he’s trying to plan this time” the older girl mumbled “besides saving those three half bloods” She sighed and looked out the window, no sign of Ken.

 

“I’m gonna drown him in the sea of monsters when we get back to camp” Cat muttered. She was the daughter of Poseidon,one of best swimmers in the camp, along with 5 other guys, Kiseop, Suho, Dongjin, Kevin and her blood related brother, Mingming.

 

“I’m gonna build a cage for that damn goat” the older girl said.”With swords dangling above his head”. She was a child of Athena. She loves architecture, like all Athena children does.

 

“I’m gonna help you with your creation, Eli” Cat said and rubbed her tired eyes. The bus halted to a stop as soon as they stopped complaining. They got out from the bus, carrying a backpack and a sword (which can’t be seen due to the Mist), looking at the surroundings.

 

“It’s been a long time since I joined the camp” Eli looked at the buildings around her. “My my, people nowadays have been making such beautiful monuments! If I could just add a bit more of my crea-”

 

“We’re here on a quest, not art class” Cat commented. Eli cursed something in Ancient Greek and trailed behind the daughter of Poseidon. Cat had to stop Eli from dreaming of creating new buildings and monuments along the way.

 

“We’re here” Cat announced. The girls scanned the school compound, one, to make sure no one was following them (which includes the satyr who disappeared mysteriously) and also to watch out for monsters.

 

“Wow wow, look at this place, if only I could design mo-”

 

“Eli, we’re here on a quest, not an art class. Geez, how many times do I have to remind you all these” Cat cut off Eli’s words.

 

“Whatever” Eli rolled her eyes and began looking at the school hall. A dark shadow swiftly went past the building.

 

“Did you see that?” Eli shook Cat’s shoulder.

 

“See what?” Cat snapped, annoyed.

 

“Oh you didn’t see it. A shadow just went past that building over there, where the homecoming party will be held later” Eli said. Cat glanced at the building, nothing strange. Just some students and teachers standing and chatting outside the hall.

 

“Let’s find a hideout for now,we’ll enter once the party starts” Cat said. Eli nodded and both of them hid behind a bush, looking out for their three preys.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“This is fun” a tall guy with sandy brown hair said. He wore striped shirt with black jeans which matches his shoes. He was holding a glass of punch, along with two other guys.

 

“I wish we have this every year” the younger boy with brown hair said, receiving a flick from another guy. The boy was wearing a white button up shirt and also black jeans and shoes like the other guy.

 

“We have this every year you idiot” another guy flicked the younger boy’s forehead. He had dark brown hair. He was wearing a black leather jacket,with a blue top and black pants with brown shoes.

 

“I’m Taehyung, not idiot!” the young boy groaned.

 

“Stop it Baekhyun hyung and Taehyung, we’re here to relax not to argue”

 

“Hush Daehyun, don’t you dare trying to control me, I’m the oldest here so I get to do whatever I want” the older guy, Baekhyun snapped. They continued arguing, which caused some of the people there staring at them.

 

 

 


 

“Where are they?” Cat asked, scanning the crowd. The party begun half an hour ago and they sneaked into the place using Eli’s invisible snapback.

 

“I can’t find them either” Eli shrugged, continue shoving some people to the side as they were blocking their way.

“Geez, there are too many people!” Cat said in frustration. She hated places which have lots of people, crowding together.

 

“Should we just use our sens-” Eli pointed to the left and smirked. “Spot them”

 

 

 


 

“Hyungs stop it!” Taehyung whined. The two older boys had their hands grabbing each other’s shirt collar.

 

“You wanna fight huh?” Baekhyun hissed. He was clearly pissed off by the younger one.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter