Ferris wheel

Abandoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihae sat by the window staring blankly outside, it was still early in the morning, the sun was yet to rise, but Jihae found herself up and about. In her hands was hot chocolate, warming up her fingers from the chill of the morning.

Her thoughts travelled to last night and sighed when she remembered how pathetic she was for letting her feelings get the better of her. It was the hug, the soft encouragements, the hand that her hair, it made her feel wanted it made her feel like she could let everything out to this person and knew that that person wouldn’t judge her, wouldn’t hate her for breaking down. Or maybe he went through a similar stage with her, maybe that’s why. The fact that they both had lost their parents. The fact that they could somehow both relate.

Another sigh escaped her lips as Jihae bought the cup up to and took a little sip. Her mind wandered back again and she leaned her head against the window. She placed the cup of hot chocolate to the side before she drifted off the sleep. The sound of a new message woke her up.

 

Jihae! You busy today?

-       Eunhae

 

Nope, what’s up?

-       Jihae

 

Want to hang out with us today?

-       Eunhae

 

See you in 5

-       Jihae

 

Jihae didn’t bother asking who ‘us’ was and assumed that she meant herself and Jimin.  She got dressed in a baby blue summer dress, a white cardigan on top and a pair of flats for her feet. She met Eunhae and Jimin at the usual meeting spot but was completely surprised when she saw that the boys were there too, including Baekhyun. She glanced over at Baekhyun quickly to catch him smiling, his eyes turning into crescents as he did so.

“Jihae” Eunhae smiled as she linked her arm with hers. “Let’s go”

“Where are we going?” Jihae asked as she tilted her head to the side.

“The amusement park!” Jimin said happily as she fist pumped the air.

The public bus arrived and everyone piled in. Jimin and Eunhae sat together, and the boys fought to sit next to Jihae. Jimin and Eunhae were giggling to themselves as they watched the boys fight over that one spot next to Jihae. While the boys fighting for it, Baekhyun plopped himself down calmly and glanced at the boys before giving them a light shrug and smirked.

“HEY!” they all yelled at once.

“Too bad, I got here first” Baekhyun replied as he shrugged his shoulders and turned around facing away from them. Eunhae and Jimin widened their eyes and their mouths were hanging open. “You two girls planning to close your mouth anytime soon?”

Eunhae and Jimin shut them immediately and glanced at each other knowingly. Eunhae leaned forward, “Since when did you guys become so friendly towards each other”

“Is it illegal for me to be friendly?” Baekhyun asked raising a brow before turning towards Jihae who was staring out the window. “Hey, are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine” Jihae answered.

 

They finally arrived at the amusement park and everyone piled out. “Oh I left my phone in the bus” Jihae mumbled as she entered the bus once again. Baekhyun stood at the door, just in case the driver drove off with her in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter