He's back

Abandoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been forever since the last time Jihae spoke to Byun Baekhyun, not like she wanted to but she had that little hope that he would come up to her and apologize for what he had done. But knowing that it was the ‘Baekhyun’ that would be an impossible hope.

Jihae sighed as she grabbed a stick that was lying on the ground and drew circles on the dirt. She gazed silently at a birds nest across from her in another tree. Her eyes flickered closed for one second and images immediately popped into her had.

‘Apologize now”

“But mum, I didn’t do anything wrong…” Jihae said as she backed away to a wall.

 “Look at this child, she won’t even listen to me”

“Why was she even born into this world?”

Jihae’s eyes snapped open as tears began to form.

“Jihae?” someone suddenly called.

She quickly wiped away a tear that had unconsciously rolled down her cheek and took a deep breath and smiled. “Oh hey Eunhae, Jimin”

“We were looking for you” Jimin said as she pouted a little.

“I needed some fresh air” Jihae answered.

“Are you okay?” Eunhae concerned.

Jihae let out a laugh, “Of course! Why wouldn’t I be okay?”

“I’m glad than” Eunhae said.

Jihae looked away, her smile immediately left her face. In just a second Jihae heard murmuring and muttering. Being the curious person she was, she turned around to see Chanyeol and the group standing behind Eunhae and Jimin.

“Boo?” Chanyeol said uneasily.

“Man, you guys are so loud” Jimin said as she giggled.

Jihae scanned everyone’s faces before sighing in relief when she realized that Baekhyun was nowhere to be seen.

“It’s okay Jihae, Baekhyun’s not here” Chanyeol said as he had spotted her glancing around.

Jihae nodded her head lightly.

“So I was thinking to make that karaoke night tonight? Is that okay for you girls?” Chanyeol asked.

Jimin and Eunhae nodded their heads excitedly.

“Jihae?” Chanyeol called.

“I’m sorry guys, not tonight. Got something to do” Jihae lied. Honestly Jihae was afraid that she would see Baekhyun. Not like he was scared of him, but she didn’t want to ruin their night if Baekhyun was to attend this event. As her and Baekhyun fighting has resulted in many failed times in trying to get along with the other group.

“Aw” Chanyeol muttered.

“Sorry guys, I’ll join next time” Jihae replied, next ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter