Meet Byun Baekhyun

Abandoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jihae, where are you going?” Eunhae yelled out snapping Jihae out of her little trance.  

Jihae bought a hand to flatten down her hair, “Huh? I’m going home”

“Did you forget that were hanging out with the… boys today” Eunhae replied delightedly.

Jihae let out a sigh, “Guys, I don’t think I’m up for that, I need to get home…”

Jimin positioned her hand on her cheeks, “Girl, the guys that asked us to hang with them aren’t ordinary guys Jihae”

“We’ve got to take this chance” Eunhae added.

“C’mon please” Jimin said as she clasped her hands together.

“Okay fine” Jihae said as she let out a small smile.

“Yay” Eunhae smiled as she linked her arms with Jihae and Jimin.

“Oh girls, looking good” someone suddenly shouted which startled Jihae a bit.

A hand came out of nowhere and whacked his head, “Kai, you’re such an embarrassment”

“Oh shut up, just trying to pick up the ladies you know” Kai said as he shot the three girls a wink.

Jimin raised an eyebrow in amusement, “Is he possessed or something?”

“Ha Kai, she said you’re possessed” Chanyeol said, a smile plastered to his face.

Kai looked at Chanyeol and muttered, “Oh, shut up”

“Oh and by the way, I’m Suho, that’s DO, that’s Sehun, that’s Kai, and that’s Baekhyun… where the hell is he?” Suho asked agitated.

The boys all shrugged before nodding towards the direction of the office building. All heads turned and the girls gave each other weird looks.

“Can you please ditch the girl now” Suho said arrogantly, “We have company”

He looked at the guys and let out a loud cough, “Doesn’t make a difference anyways, their all s”

All eyes widened before a hand whacked him hard on the back of his neck.

“Apologize” Suho said, his eyes shot deadly looks at Baekhyun.

“Look, you want me to come along or not?” Baekhyun said exasperatedly. “Geez, make up your mind”

“Just ditch the girl, Suho hyung is going to cut your head off any minute now” Sehun said slowly.

Baekhyun whispered something to girl, before she walked off. “There are you guys happy now?”

Suho rolled his eyes and turned away from him.

“So, where we off to?” Eunhae asked a knowing smile played on her lips.

“Oh you know, just to the hotel down the road” DO said as he wriggled his eyebrows.

“Um” Jimin started not knowing how to respond.

“He was kidding, how about to karaoke?” Suho suggested.

“Sounds great” Eunhae said as she put her thumbs up.

“Wow, now I have to listen to these girls sing with their screechy voices” Baekhyun said as he kicked a rock that was lying on the ground in front of him.

“Can you please stop saying such things, so rude” Jihae said as she shot him a look.

“Oh, so are you criticizing me now? Huh?” Baekhyun said as he looked down on Jihae.

“First you knock into me without apologizing and now you’re calling me and my friend’s s and such. Please tell me how I cannot criticize you for doing such things?” Jihae said as she fiercely looked at him.

“Well for your information, you knocked into me first. So I think you should be apologizing” Baekhyun said as he leaned down to where her shoulder was. “Or are you too chicken too?”

Jihae scoffed before slapping him. Everyone let out loud gasps, even Eunhae and Jimin were surprised. Eunhae and Jimin had never seen Jihae that fired up before, never had they seen her get so angry at someone before.

“You know what guys, I’m out” Baekhyun said as he put his hands up and walked off.

“Sorry about that” Suho said warmly placing a hand on her shoulder.

“So, are we still on for karaoke?” Chanyeol asked uneasily.

“I’m going to pass” Jihae said as she stormed off, sighing heavily.

“I think we’ll pass too, another time?” Jimin asked.

“Of course” Sehun said as he let out a slight smile.

“Jihae!” Eunhae called as they both ran after Jihae.

Jihae covered her face as if she was trying to calm herself down, “I’m sorry guys, I don’t know what came over me. I’m so sorry”

“No need to apologize Jihae. That jerk fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter