Memories

Abandoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Jihae heaved a sigh as she left her house and began walking towards school. Her pace hastened when she checked the time on her phone and realized that there would be a high possibility that she would most definitely be late.

“Maybe I should have gotten someone to drive me” Jihae thought whilst placing her finger on her chin and grabbed onto the strap of her bag.

She lightly combed through her hair with one hand as the wind had messed it up before walking in through the huge gates. She spotted her two friends as soon as she entered and approached them.

“Jihae, late like always” one whom was named Eunhae chided.

“Nearly late” Jihae corrected her.

“Well anyways as I was saying, the guy literally tripped over the uneven footpath whilst staring at me. It was so funny, his face went all red after that when he realized that I was watching him” Jimin said.

Eunhae scoffed, “Man, that guy is totally into you” 

“And he goes to that all boys school down the road” Jimin said as she smiled and lightly bit her lip. 

“Oh, what a stalker” Eunhae said as she lightly slapped Jimin on the shoulder.

“Hey! He was wearing his school uniform. Not a stalker at all Eunhae” Jimin as she covered up her slipup.

Jihae sat beside them just staring off into the distance, it had always been like this. Well mostly, because Jihae always went off into her own world and didn’t pay attention to anyone around her.

“Jihae?” Jimin called which snapped her out of her daze.

“Huh? Yeah?” Jihae said as she looked around blankly.

“You’re doing it again” Jimin said as she shook her head amusedly.

“Doing what?” Jihae asked, confusion painted on her face.

“You were daydreaming again and the bell went a while ago by the way” Eunhae said as she grabbed her bag and stood up.

“Oh did it?” Jihae said as she dazedly got up and began walking towards her locker.

 

Jihae hugged her books lightly as she began making her way to her first class, chemistry. Just as she was about to enter the classroom, a classmate stormed out knocking her hard on her shoulder. Her books fell to the floor in a heap.

“Watch where you’re going” that particular classmate yelled furiously.

Jihae made a face before sighing and started to pick up her books but realized that someone had already done so for her.

“Thanks” Jihae said as she grabbed the books from his hands, her fingertips brushing against his.

“You’re welcome and nice to meet you, I’m Chanyeol and you’re Jihae right? Sorry about before,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter