Mr Lee

Abandoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been days since the meeting with ‘Mr Lee’, Jihae’s so called ‘father’ who had suddenly come back after years of abandoning Jihae. Things were going well between Baekhyun and Jihae. Everyone seemed to see the sudden change in behaviour between the two but said nothing about it, mainly because they didn’t want to ruin something so great. Well great isn’t exactly the word to describe it, but you get the idea.

 

It was the usual day at school and the boys literally strutted over to the girls table catching the eyes of the girls in the cafeteria. The girls looked at each other before breaking out in laughter. The boys suggested going to arcade inviting the girls along with them. Although the arcade wasn’t the girl’s thing, they accepted the offer, a bright smile evident on their faces

“Jihae, you’ll join us this time right?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yeah, of course” Jihae said as she smiled.

“Awesome” Chanyeol said as he fist pumped and Jihae couldn’t help but laugh at his reaction.

 

They all arrived at the arcade as soon as school finished, the boys immediately dashed off towards the arcade leaving the girls strolling behind laughing and giggling about how childish and crazy the boys were.

“Baekhyun isn’t here” Jihae took note as she glanced at the running boys who was all hyped up and ready to game.

“Yeah, Chanyeol said he apparently had something to do today” Eunhae replied.

The girls entered the arcade and split up. Jihae was about to make her way to the little basketball game when someone suddenly grabbed her, scaring her to bits.

“Oh my...” Jihae was cut off by someone covering .

“It’s me Jihae” Baekhyun whispered, Jihae immediately relaxed as she turned around slowly. Relief washing over her.

“Oh my god you scared me. Eunhae told me that you had something to do today” Jihae murmured not exactly happy that he had managed to frighten her. In truth she had actually thought it was her dad, but was reassured that it definitely wasn’t. Baekhyun grabbed her hand and began pulling her towards the exit of the arcade. Being the Jihae she was, she halted as they neared the exit making Baekhyun turn around.

“Where are we going?” Jihae asked as she narrowed her eyes at him. Honestly she couldn’t exactly trust him yet even though they’ve worked out their differences, trust was on the next level and not many people reached that. Jihae simply didn’t trust easily mainly because of one specific event in her past. For her to trust someone, they had to prove to her some way or another that she could trust them. Well for Baekhyun he hadn’t done anything to prove to her that she could unmistakably trust him.

“Going somewhere else” Baekhyun responded and gave Jihae a face as if it was the most obvious question in the world. “What else?”

“Going where exactly?” Jihae asked as she pulled her arm away from his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter