Jealousy

Abandoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since that day at the amusement park, Baekhyun felt a peculiar longing for Jihae, a yearning to be with her, a desire to see her. He’d often question himself why he was feeling this way but couldn’t exactly put a finger to it.

“So Baekhyun, how was the day at the amusement park” Kai winked at Baekhyun.

“You guys ditched us” Baekhyun responded as he rolled his eyes.

“We were giving you guys some time along, right Chanyeol?” Sehun responded.

All eyes turned towards Chanyeol, he had a gloomy expression decorated his face as he disregarded Sehuns question.

“Chanyeol?” Suho called.

“What?” his voice full of irritation as he shot them all a dark look.

“Whoa, what’s up with you, all angry and ” Kai said as he gave him a look.

“Well I’m sorry that I have feelings for Jihae” Chanyeol firmly stated. All eyes widened at his confession, their mouths agape.

“Say what?” DO asked as stood up not knowing how to react.

“What? Haven’t you guys noticed or realised?” Chanyeol asked furiously as he crossed him arms. “I’m the reason why she knows us, and I’m the reason why she’s friends with us right now, so I don’t understand how you guys can let that important information slip away. You all know well that if it was any other girl I wouldn’t give such a big crap about even if Baekhyun did bump into her, I would have said sorry for him and left it as that. I wouldn’t have asked her to come hang with us as an apology”

“Chanyeol, calm down” Suho soothed as he patted his back.

“No I will not calm down. You guys don’t get anything” Chanyeol said as he left the room, the door slamming as he exited. As soon as he was gone, tension started to build in the room. No one saying anything, especially not Baekhyun for his thoughts were running wild.

‘Chanyeol likes Jihae’ was the only words repeating in his mind, the only thing was on his mind. He didn’t know why but he felt a pang in his heart. Nothing today was making any sense to him. He got up and left, grabbing his bag along with him. As he rounded the corner, he spotted Chanyeol and a girl sitting at a bench, being the curious person he was, he stayed hidden behind the corner.

“Chanyeol, are you going to tell me what’s wrong? Why do you look so mad?” Baekhyun immediately knew who she was, he could recognize that voice anywhere.

“It’s nothing” Chanyeol murmured.

“Chanyeol” Jihae said sternly.

“It’s nothing, don’t worry about it” Chanyeol said as he looked down towards the ground. Jihae pressed her lips together before she pulled him into a hug patting his back.

Baekhyun felt a weird feeling arise in him, he knew that he should take his eyes away from them, but his eyes stuck to them like glue. He observed their every move as if it was a live movie.

“It’s okay Chanyeol, you don’t have to tell me if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter