IV. Get to know me first

7 Things

Chanyeol drove Baekhyun to Starbucks so they could start the tutorial. Chanyeol promised Baek that he would pay her, her favorite Strawberries & Cream Frappucino. Since Baek always love strawberries, Chanyeol's mind was like 'Is this right time? Should I confess to her? Yes? No? Ugh.... Focus Chanyeol. Focus'

"Thank you for treating me Yeol. Shall we start?" Baek shyly asked.

"Yeah, sure." Chanyeol said impatiently

As Baek discussed everything Chanyeol needed to know, Chanyeol listened and was impress with Baekhyun's intellegence in Math, Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun's pretty face. They looked like couples on a date in the coffee shop. Baek asked Chanyeol.

"So, do you get it now?"

"Yes." Chanyeol was just staring at Baekhyun's pretty face,

"Uhh.,, Chanyeol? You Okay?" Baek blushed a light fade of pink. It was quite a darker fade than her other blushes. It can be visible and Chanyeol seemed to notice.

"Yeah. I'm alright."

"Good."

'Should I confess? Chanyeol think!' Chanyeol was talking to himself on his mind.

*Ayo GG!* (Baekhyun's phone rang) it was a call from her sister.

"Baek? Where are you?"

"Tutoring Chanyeol. Waeyo Unnie? Is there something wrong?" Baek blushed.

"Uhh. Nothing, just checkin on my little sis. So, Eomma said we're heading to Chanyeol's place tonight for dinner. You know, Our parents and his parents are sort of.., friends."

"What?! Chanyeol's place?" Chanyeol's face went O.o when Baek screamed his name out loud,
"Yeah. Just tell him to drive you to his place. Now."

"Arasso." Baek ended the phone call.

"You like Girls' Generation Huh?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah. My sister is part of the group."

"Yoona? Is she your sister?"

"Yup. And btw, I'm coming to your place. My parents just arrived somewhere. And your parents invited us for dinner. Will you drive me to your place?" Baek blushed. The darkest fade ever. She was like a ripe strawberry.

"What? What do you mean?"

"My parents and your parents are high school friends silly,"

"Oh. I see, I never knew." Yeol said shyly.

"Hahaha. Yah! You should've knew that long ago. My parents made me move to the University where you in because of your parents."

"What? Really? It must be destiny that we met. Come on, I'll bring you to my place."

"Okay"

Chanyeol opened ths door for Baekhyun. Chanyeol wanted to confess inside the car. Would he be rejected? He's a heartbreaker for God's sake. Baek and her friends never knew. Baekhyun the radio. Her favorite song was playing.

"I, I Love You Like A Love Song Baby. And I keep hittin' repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat.

No one compares you stand alone to every record I own. Music to my heart that's what you are. A song that goes on and on!" Baek reached for the high note. Chanyeol was amazed with her voice.

"Oops. I should've not done that." Baek was embarassed.

"No, It was actually pretty awesome." Chanyeol smiled. He never knew Baek could sing like that.
'It's time Chanyeol.' His mind was telling him.

"Baek you know, I was thinking."

"Hmm, yeah?"

"I like you. Since the day I met you."

"What do you mean?" Baek was clueless.

"Romantically, I like you Baek. I don't care if you're a nerd or something. I like the way who you are. You're beautiful."

"What?! Okay, I admit. I like you too." Baek said shyly.

"You do?"

"Yes."

"Will you be my... "

"Give me 1 week to decide and You must get to know me first for 1 week and I'll tell you my decision. I just talked to you. And first of all, I 'aint POPULAR as you are."

"Don't worry. I'll take it as you wish."
+
Baek immediately texted Luhan.

Baekhyun to Luhan:

Unnie! You're right. He does like me.

"Luhan to Baekhyun:

See. Sehun told us everything. Btw, Sehun treats us to watch movies right now. He's such a cute little dongsaeg.

Baekhyun to Luhan:

Yeah Unnie, about that. Is Tao with Kris? I hope so, They're for each other.

Luhan to Baek:

Yeah! Kyungie is with Jongin too. They're an item now. It's their 3rd Monthsary. Sorry for not telling you.

Baek to Lu:

Yah! Why didn't you tell me Guys!!!!! I'm here at his place now for dinner, GTG.

Lu to Baek:

Sorry Baek. Well, good LUCK!"

"We're here!" Chanyeol opened Baek's door.

"Wow! You are rich!"

"Don't you say that. Btw, this is my brother Donghae. Hyung this is Baek. Mr & Mrs Byun's daughter.

"Hello there! They're all waiting inside."

"Okay, Thank you Oppa. " Chanyeol opened up the door. They were greeted by their parents and Baek's sister. The dinner began. Chan & Baek were giving eye contacts with each other. Mr & Mrs Park talked about his children, and so is Mr and Mrs Byun.

"My eldest Son, Donghae is an actor. His also good in basketball along with his dongsaeg here, Chanyeol. They often fight actually. But not too much." Mr Park started.

"Haha. Yeah, well My daughters never ever fights. Yoona is under a girl group as you all knew, While our little princess here is studying in the same university with Chanyeol. Right? She sings well, smart, and does hapkido during her pre-teen years." Mr, Byun said,

"Ooh. Chanyeol plays basketball since he was 6. And didn't he mention? He can play the guitar and drums pretty well." Mrs Park said,

"Baek too can play the piano and Yoona too." Mrs. Byun said.

The kids made their way to the living room. Yoona and Baek were "sister talking". Baek told everything that Yoona needed to know. Chanyeol interupted.

"Ehem. Uhh, hey. Was it true?"

"What?"

"You're talented."

"You too silly!"

"Ehem. Hey! Yoona still hereee!" Yoona interupted.

"Yeah Unnie."

"Yeol, come here for a sec. Baek, put on your earphones please and listen to music for a while.

"Yeah sure. Whatever you say."

"Yeol, you sure you like my sis?"

"Yes, of course."

"Get to know her first. She never been in a relationship yet."

"I will Noona. I will. As promised."

"And one more thing, you have my blessing.
And..... You better ask Luhan and the rest for blessings too. Deal?"

"Yeah, deal." Chanyeol smirked.

"And instead of 1 week, is it fine with you to get to know her for a month?"

"Yeah. Sure."

As the Byuns and Parks are in the Park Mansion. The rest of the group were watching movies. The remaining F4 boys invited Baek's friends to watch movies with them. Of course, today is KaiSoo's 3rd Monthsary, They decided to watch horror movies together. Kyungie asked Lulu.

"Unnie, was it bad keeping my relationship with Kai a secret to Baek?"

"No. It was okay. won't shut up if we'll tell her."

"Right."

"Babe, come sit with me now. The movie is about to start!" Kai screamed

"Okay,"

Sehun was about to sit next to Luhan but then Luhan said.

"Nah Uh! Don't you dare sit beside me. I am sitting with my girlfriend, Kyungsoo."

"Geez, I just wanna comfort you if you're afraid."

"Sehun, Sehun, Sehun. I 'aint no scaredy cat."

"Fine then."

"Unnie, why not you sit with me? I'm scared." Tao interupted.

"Tao! You have Kris beside you!" Luhan shouted.


"Kris Oppa, take care of me. I easily get scared."

Kris blushed. He nodded his head. Kyungsoo laid her head on Kai's shoulder. Sehun sat between Kai and Kris. Luhan was to the left beside Kyungsoo while Tao is on the other side. The movie started. Since it was a horror movie, Tao screamed and screamed and screamed. Kris remembered what Tao said.

"Gotch Chic! You okay?" Kris hugged her.

"I'm good." Sehun and Luhan stared at Kai and Soo, Tao and Kris.

"Wow! Couples" They both muttered,

As soon as the movie finished. Tao recieved a text message from her sister, Tiffany.

"Tiffany to Tao:

Sis. Come home now.

Tao to Tiffany:

I'm coming Unnie."

"Who was that?" Luhan asked.

"Tiff Unnie."

"Oh. Okay."

"Thank you guys, especially Kris. I had fun." Tao said.

"Yeah. It was." Kyungsoo kissed Kai's cheeks,
Kai blushed,

"Okay. Bye Bye Now! " Luhan weirdly said.

Back at the Park Mansion. They tried to make Baekhyun sing a song. Baek didn't refuse instead she sang. The Parks were amazed, Chanyeol felt his heart beating like a drum. Is Chanyeol ready to love Baekhyun after one month?

 

 

Author's note: Chapter 5 is up, Chanyeol is in love with Baek. And Baek too. It's been 2 week, yet I never Updated yet, New Characters appears like Tiffany, Donghae, and the rest of SNSD soon, Hahahahahahahaha! I was busy thinking for more. Lol! Subscribe, Comment what you think ;)