II. Tutor or date? Part 2

7 Things

id shyly.

Baek wanted to go home as early as she wants to. She was afraid and was also happy at the same time. Chanyeol came to them and said,

"You must be Baekhyun?"

(Luhan elbowed Baekhyun)
"Uh... Yes. May uh... help y-you?" Baek pretended like she never met Chanyeol before.

"Yes. Actually. I kinda need your help in Algebra. You're kinda good yourself." Chanyeol honestly said.

"What are you doing Baek? This is your chance! Help him!" Luhan whispered through Baek's ear.

"Unnie! Uh, okay sure. When will we uh... start?"

"Tomorrow?" Chanyeol said with a confident face.

"Hmm... Sure." Baek said. Kris and the others teased Chanyeol making Baekhyun curious and suspicous why they were teasing Yeol.

The girls stood up, hurriedly pushing Baekhyun towards the exit door without any goodbyes to the F4.

"Whaa-what was that for?" Baek asked curiously.

"We better hurry. I need to tell you something on the way home. " Luhan answered.

BAEKHYUN'S RESIDENCE

They now arrive in Baek's place. Luhan has to tell Baek why they were in a rush pushing Baekhyun towards the exit door. Baek's unnie, Yoona prepared some snacks to them and joined their conversation.

"Baek! I think Chanyeol felt the same way like you. " Luhan confessed.

"How sure are you Luhannie Unnie?" Baek said with a clueless expression.

"Because! Kris, Kai, and Sehun were teasing Chanyeol when he asked you to help him in his Algebra. Didn't you notice?" Tao said.

"Baek! Listen to your Unnie. I know you never

had a boyfriend before. But trust me. If ever that guy messes with your heart, make him mess with me and your friends first before messing with your heart. Make sure you choose the right guy who surely belongs straight to your heart." Yoona said.

"I think your sister is right Baek." Kyungsoo agreed.

"Hmm, I-I'll think about that." Baek said.

The five of them end up girltalking the whole evening. Giving Baekhyun love advices and advices about boys since she never ever experienced ths life of having a boyfriend.

*Luhan's phone rang at the middle of their conversation. It was an unknown number.*

"Yeoboseyo? Lu Han speaking" Luhan answered her phone. The person on the phone was an unknown person. Who could that be?


Author's note: Finally. I got 8 subscribers. The person who was talking to Luhan on the phone was actually one of the F4 boys. Would it be Sehun? Or Chanyeol who wants to talk to Baek. Chapter 3 is in progress ^_^