III. The Phone call

7 Things

An unknown person called Luhan in the middle of the conversation. Luhan was about to cry. She was afraid.

"Yeoboseyo?! Who is this?! I'm gonna hunt you down if you won't answer!!" Luhan answered like she was a guy.

"Did I scare you? Sorry Luhan. My friend here wants to talk to Baekhyun. This is Sehun." Sehun introduced himself.

"Hey! Where in the world did you get my number?!"

"I kinda synced my Facebook friends' contacts?"

"Aish." Luhan blushed

"Can you please give the phone to Baekhyun?" Chanyeol took Sehun's phone.

"Baekhyun, someone wants to talk to you." Luhan passed the phone to Baekhyun.

(While curling her long hair) "Uhh, hello?"

"Hey Baek! About the tutor thing, can we do it every dismisal?" Yeol asked Baek.

"Sound good to me." Baek said nervously. Her heart beated as fast as ths beat of the drum.

"I'll treat you coffee if you want to."

"Okay. So, we'll we start tomorrow then?"

"Hmm, yeah."

"I gotta go now. Bye!"

"Bye Babe!"

"Wait, what did you call me?"

"Uh... Nothing. See you tomorrow."

"Okay" Baek was actaually blushing after whay Chanyeol said to her.

"What did he say? You seem to be so happy." Tao asked.

"Nothing" Baek said. She didn't stop smiling.
"He called you "Babe" did he?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Hey! How do you know? It could probably be an accident." Baek blushed a darker shade of pink.

"I knew it! I knew it all along!" Luhan said.

"Let's not talk about it anymore. You better leave it's getting late. I don't wanna be late at school tomorrow." Baek said.

"Okay. Goodbye Baek and Yoona! See yeah!"
Tao, Luhan, and Kyungsoo said.

"Eomma & Appa should not know about this little sister." Yoona said.

"They shouldn't. Eomma and Appa are in contact with the Park family. Am I right? They probably know each other since high school."

"Yeah. You're right. And you better go to sleep. Eomma and Appa will be back by next week. And, you still have to go to school tomorrow while I on the other side is going to meet my friends in the mall tomorrow morning."

"Arasso."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

A L G E B R A  C L A S S

"AnnyeongHaseyo Class!" Mr. Choi Minho said.

"AnnyeongHaseyo Mr. Choi!"

Mr. Choi Minho was discussing the whole time. Baek was busy copying notes and also did raised her hands for questions and etc. Chanyeol tried to reach out for Baekhyun so he could ask her what to do. He doesn't understand Math since he is too weak when it comes to Math. Kris couldn't help him since Kris thinks Yeol could never understand the way Kris teaches Math.

"Pssst! Baek!" Yeol whispered.

Baek ignored. She was just to shy to speak to Chanyeol.

"Baekkie! Baekhyunnie!" Yeol whispered out loud.

Baekhyun blushed.

"What did you just call me?" Baek blushed a very light shade of pink. Nobody can even notice it.

"Nothing. Help me out. I don't understand a thing."

"Later. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Baek! What were you guys talking about?"
Luhan asked Baek. She was curious of what they were talking about.

"Err. Math. Yeah. Math." 

"You'll start today, am I right?"

"Ne. We'll start today."

"If ever he'll ask you out, never forget to--"

"Tell you guys about it and ask for advices. I know, I know! You told me that like a bunch of times already Unnie!"

"Good to hear Baek" Luhan smiled.

"Okay class. If you need anything, don't forget to approach me for questions. Class Dismiss." Mr. Choi Minho dismissed the class. As he dismissed his class, his fiancée came for a visit. Taemin was waiting outside. She wanted to see her future husband working. As Baek, Han, Soo, and Tao exited Baek told the girls.

"They're so sweet. Don't you think?"

"Hahaha. Yeah Baek. What if Kris and I could be... You know, an item." Tao said. Unsurprisingly, Kris heard the goth girl mentioning his name.

"What did you say Miss Girl in Black make up all the time?" Kris said. He was smiling.

"Oops. I should've said that."

"No, it's okay." Kris winked at Tao as he headed to his friends as they were ahead of him going to the Basketball gym for basketball practice.

"Ooooh! Looks like Tao's having Kris. He winked at you!" Soo said.

"I'm kinda embarassed Kyungie Unnie."

"Don't be." Baek interupted.

"So, what's for Lunch? Uhh, Baek. You got tutorials today, Remember?" Luhan's tummy growled.

"Okay, come on. Leggo! The Cafeteria awaits." Kyungsoo said.

Baek and Yeol's appointment is exactly 4PM at the place where they met and talked again. Baek attended some of his classes. Especially always wanted since of course, she loves Math. Baek was alone waiting for Chanyeol in the school gym's bleachers. It was 3:30 pm. Chanyeol was still taking a shower after the very long practice.

"Darn. What took him so long? I should've said yes. Argh, no. I should say yes. He is cute. I think I made the right choice. Grrr. What am I saying?! He is of my type. Well, sort of. Aish. I don't know!" Baek talked to herself while waiting for Chanyeol. Chanyeol just finished taking a shower. He was ready to pick Baek up in the bleachers. Chanyeol heard everything that Baekhyun said. He kept his mouth shut, not to talk about it until he'll confess to Baekhyun As Soon As Possible.

"Ehem. C'mon. Let's uh.. go." Chanyeol said.

"Oh. You're done. So, shall we go?"

"Yes, you're majesty."

"Fair enough."


Author's note: Well, obviously.... Baek always bottoms Chanyeol am I right? Good thing I gender switched Baekhyun in this story. I was planning to make their love story for like 2 chapters then Baekhyun would fly to America and Blah Blah Blah. I won't spoil anymore. Subscribe and Comment so I would know what you guys think ;) Accounting since that was the course she