I. We actually talked. For the very first time.

7 Things

F4 are chased by the crazy school fangirls again just like the usual times. Baek, Lu, Soo, and Tao are headed to the library to read books instead of chasing after the F4. As they arrive in the library, Baekhyun went to the bookshelf looking for her favorite book series which is "the Twilight saga".

"Where could that book be. Hmm..." Baekhyun monologued as she was looking for the book.

When she was about to take the book from the shelf, a giant man came out of nowhere. He was in a rush hiding away from those crazy fangirls. He accidenatally bumped Baekhyun and almost tore the cover of the book.

"Oh No. Sorry. Are you hurt?" The guy asked her.
"Yes. I'm fine. You should've watched where you're going before bumping me!" Baekhyun answered pissedly without knowing it was Chanyeol.
"Sorry. I-I'm Chanyeol." The guy told her shyly. "Come on. Stand up. I'll pay you as many as you want. " he told her again.
"It's okay. You don't need to pay me for bumping me. I'm..... Baek..Hyun." Baek answered back shyly and blushed a light shade of pink.
"I gotta go. My friends are waiting for me." Baekhyun told him hurriedly.
"Okay. When shall we uh... mee--" Chanyeol asked her shyly and didn't finish the question. Baek left because she knew it was Chanyeol. She was too shy to speak to him and Chanyeol is too. 

Baek headed back to her friends' table without any word. They saw her blush deeply while she was reading the book silently.

"Baek! Baek!" Luhan shouted on Baek's ear.
"Huh? What? Uh, yes Unnie?" Baekhyun answered back expressionless.
"Where were you?" Tao asked while chewing a bubble gum inside .
"Uh, Long Story." Baek said. "It was uh... Chanyeol. He bumped me. We talked for the vey first time. This book's cover almost tore." "Jinjja Unnie?!" Kyungsoo shockedly said.
"Yes." Baek replied.
"Is that what I call love Baekhyunnie?" Luhan said.
"I suppposed." Baek replied with a smirk on her face. They all end up talking and talking. Until the bell rang for their next class.

ALGEBRA Class:

"Finally. Got to speak to Baekhyun again." Chanyeol murmured.
"Yeol! Were you talking to us?" Kris asked.
"No Hyung. I just met this girl. She's different than my ex-girlfriends was." Yeol said.
"Is she with us in this class?" Kris asked.
"Perhaps, yes." Yeol replied with a confident face.
"Aha! Hyung! I bet it's Luhan!" Kai interupted.
"Uh, No." Yeol answered back with a pissed face.
"Baekhyun!" Sehun guessed.
"Sssh! She's here!" Yeol said worriedly.
"Aha! I knew it! She is cute though." Kris envied Chanyeol.

The class has started. Baekhyun went to her seat. Still couldn't believe that she had spoken to her crush which is sitting right behind her.  Mr. Choi dismissed the class immediately after a very short time of discussion.

CHAPTER 2 is IN PROGRESS ^_^