Prologue

7 Things

Baekhyun prologue:

Baekhyun is just a 19 year old college girl who is attending her freshmen year in Seoul International University. Her high school friends moved in the same University with her. They were Luhan, Tao, and Kyungsoo. Baekhyun believed in "Love at First Sight" until she met this giant or could I say he is one of the most popular guys in their University along with Kris, Kai, and Sehun. He was Park Chanyeol. They were dubbed as the F4. Chanyeol was every girl's dream guy in their University. Unlike other girls who would go crazy and chase after Chanyeol and the F4, Baekhyun remains calm and silent from all of the sudden. She never chase after them or she never acts crazy unlike those other girls. She opens up talking about Chanyeol with her friends in private. Baekhyun is the least experienced in relationship amongst her friends. She never ever had a boyfriend in her life.

 

Chanyeol prologue:

Chanyeol is one of the most popular guy along with his friends. They were called as the F4. Secretly, Chanyeol has a crush on this girl named Baekhyun until he met her during Algebra class. She was the most beautiful and most sweetest girl he ever met. She was different than all his ex-girlfriends was. He never told his friends about it yet. But ASAP, he will tell them about his feelings about this girl named Baekhyun.

 

UPDATING SOON ^_^ Subscribe and read my story in the future ;)