Three

Crown Prince's Love

“Miyoung!”

 

|Smack|

 

Miyoung felt something soft and cold on her cheeks and immediately shivered.

 

“You did not jus-”

“Wopps. I just did.”

 

Kai said playfully and grinned from ear to ear. It’s been away since he had fun. And it’s surprising that he’s having fun with Miyoung. The girl that she just met two days ago.

 

“YAH! KIM JONGIN!”

 

Miyoung shouted and picked up a great amount of snows before charging after Kai.

Upon hearing his full name being shouted, Kai somehow felt happier. Never in his life time, was he called with his full name. No one dares to do so except for his mother and his father that he seldom sees now.

Splinting off to the other direction, Kai decided to hide when Miyoung is picking up snows. Kai breathed hard to catch up with his breathing and got ready to attack Miyoung again. Miyoung looked up from the ground which is covered by blankets of snows, she started searching for Kai.

 

Where could he be?

 

Just then, something moving at the back of the tree caught Miyoung’s attention immediately. It’s pretty obvious that someone is hiding behind the tree. Miyoung smirked before slowly approaching the tree.

 

“Got yah~”

 

Miyoung shouted and smash snows at the person who groaned at the cold contact. The one standing behind the tree isn’t Kai. Yup. It definitely isn’t Kai by the way he sound.

 

Wopps.

 

“Omg. I’m so sorry. I thought you were someone else. Omg. So sorry.”

 

Miyoung started apologizing, helping the person to clean his coat, while bowing the whole time.

 

“No. It’s okay.”

 

He said looking at Miyoung. He smiled assuring her that it’s okay before working back on cleaning his coat.

 

“I’m so so so sorry.”

 

Miyoung bowed one last time and looked up at the man apologetically.

 

“It’s oka-”

“Miyoung! What are you doing?”

 

Upon waiting for so long and still no sign of Miyoung, Kai decided to look for her and found her with the world’s hardest person to see. His brother, Joonmyun.

 

“Joonmyun Hyung!”

 

Kai can’t help but to called out for his brother cheerfully. It’s been months since he last saw his favorite brother.

 

“Eh? Didn’t I tell you to call me Suho? Kai, what are you doing here?”

“Sorry, Suho hyung. Playing with Miyoung!”

 

Kai said pointing at Miyoung who smiled in returned. Joonmyun looked at Miyoung and nodded before looking back at Kai.

 

“I’ll be taking my leave now.”

“What? No. Hyung. It’s been long. Let’s play!”

“I actua-”

“Please, hyung?”

 

Kai. Kim Jongin actually showed his puppy eyes to Suho in front of Miyoung just for his brother to stay? Unbelievable!

 

“Fine fine. But only for awhile.”

 

The three of them, one being sixteen, one being fifteen and the last one, fourteen, played in the park for god knows how long. The three of them, having different personality, and somehow Suho just met Miyoung. Yet, they played well. If you first met them, you’ll probably think they’re siblings having fun in the park.

As they play, they didn’t realize that they were being watched. Kang Yejin, one of the official’s daughter along with Miyoung, watched with jealousy as she see Miyoung playing happily with Kai, the crown prince.

 

Kai oppa is mine. Understand?

 

She thought as she stood there clenching her fist tightly.

 

But one thing, that no one knows.

Kai likes Miyoung.

Suho slowly fell for Miyoung, at first sight.

Miyoung? She doesn’t know about her feelings.

And Yejin, she’s jealous and mad at Miyoung.


 

 

inspiritfriend

(3/10/13)