Two

Crown Prince's Love

 “Hey, Kai-shii! Where are you from?”

 

Miyoung asked when they’re outside.

 

“Who? Me?”

 

Kai asked stupidly, pointing a finger at himself. Miyoung looked at Kai weirdly and laughed.

 

“Is there any other Kai here?”

 

Miyoung turn to the area around them playfully laughing. Kai was embarrassed as he looked away.

 

“Come on. I’ll show you around.”

 

Miyoung push Kai without much force and started showing him the area around the palace that Kai haven’t been to, completely forgotten about the question she asked.

 

“This is the servant’s room. That’s the kitchen. And at the back there, is the ….”

 

As Miyoung trailed off talking and explaining stuffs to Kai, Kai was too busy admiring her. Her laughter, her smile, her chuckles, everything. He liked her. He likes the way she acts so normally around someone that she just met. He likes the way her hair will sway as the wind blows.  He likes the way she explained things to him as if he was listening. In fact, he wasn’t. He was too occupied with the girl in front of her to even bother learning the places. 

 

“…”

 

“Kai-shhi? Hello? Earth to Kai!”

 

Miyoung waved her hand in front of Kai’s face which startled him a little.

 

“Yes?”

“You looked tired. Do you want to go rest first?”

“No, it’s okay. I’ll b-”

 

Kai stopped midway when he saw Kyungsoo, with his sword, walking towards him with his usual poker face on.

 

“Pr- I mean Kai, you’re wanted now. Please kindly come with me.”

 

Kyungsoo said. Kai was actually quite amused that Kyungsoo’s act was really good. He doesn’t even looked like he is lying. Kai’s impressed. Miyoung looked at them confusedly but bowed at Kyungsoo as he too returned the same.

 

“Okay. See you later, Miss Miyo-”

“Miyoung.”

 

“Okay, see you tomorrow, Miyoung.”

 

Kai said to her and left with Kyungsoo to the other direction with a heavy heart. Miyoung smiled as she watched the two figures disappearing before walking back to the children department.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other side, Kai wanted to scream at Kyungsoo for breaking his moments tour with Miyoung. But he doesn’t want Kyungsoo or the others to know about his feelings. Not just yet.

But one thing he doesn’t know, Kai is really wanted. The King found out about him sneaking out by some gossip servants who saw him out of the palace.

 

Gulps. I’m in deep trouble.

 

Kai thought as he ran towards his palace at full speed, tripping over small stones, now and then.

 

Clumsy.

 

Kyungsoo thought as he watch his master.


A short chapter~ How is it so far?

[I'll try to make this story as short as possible. So, cutting most parts is necessary. I apologize if you couldn't understand or like it!]

Guess what? My end year exam is in three weeks and I'm totally not ready yet~!!! I'm dead -rolls awei-

 

 

inspiritfriend

(2/10/13)