Tell me something about yourselves~

Somsatang 솜사탕

 

They all stared at their plates, except for Ae Jin and Bae who were actually eating.

“What’s in here…?” Rainah said poking the dish with her chopsticks.

“Potatoes and zucchini with cream, why?” Ae Jin answered before putting another piece in .

Everyone tried to eat it, but Jae Hwa was frowning at the poor dish.

“Jae Hwa-sshi, you’re not hungry?” Ae Jin asked.

“I am, but I, uh, don’t really like vegetables,” he sad looking at Ae Jin. “Sorry.”

She munched on a potato, thinking of how to feed the hungry member, who she found really cute.

“Mm, wait here, I’ll prepare something for you,” she said getting up form her seat, her food still unfinished.

“Y-You don’t have to, eat yours first!” Jae Hwa said grabbing her wrist and trying to make her sit down, but not succeeding.

“Don’t worry for me, you have to eat,” she said with a smile and disappeared in the kitchen.

“She really is caring,” Wei Min said smiling a bit.

“Yeah, she is like an umma,” Rae Kyung giggled.

Bae was the first one to finish and went straight for his room, while Dohyeong, who finished soon after, stayed sitting with the other members.

“Jae Hwa-sshi, here you go!” Ae Jin said, entering the dining room with a plate filled with eggs and bacon. “I hope you’ll like it!”

Jae Hwa took the plate wordlessly and stared at it. “You don’t like it?” Ae Jin said, sounding a bit disappointed.

“No, no, it’s just that…you made this only for me, because I don’t like vegetables…wow,” he said taking his chopsticks. “I think I’ll be grateful to you for the rest of my life!”

Ae Jin giggled. “No problem! At last, now I have an excuse for preparing meat dishes!” she said grinning.

“Omo…this is…aaah I adore you!” Jae Hwa said closing his eyes, savoring the taste.

“Thank you~! Oh, Dohyeong-sshi, if you’re still hungry there’s some more bacon in the kitchen!” Ae Jin said smiling sweetly. He nodded and made his way to the kitchen to take some bacon that was probably pretty good, seeing what it has done to Jae Hwa.

 

***

 

After they finished eating, they were all sitting down in a circle in the living room. Bae was, yet again, forced by Ae Jin to be there.

“Now now, tell me your name, age in international, hobbies, what you like and dislike and something more about you!”  Ae Jin said. “Let’s start from the maknae, okay?”

Rae Kyung cleared . “I’m Lee Rae Kyung, I’m 15 and I like rapping and singing. I love chocolate, and colors black and pink. I dislike criticizing people, color green and bugs. Especially the green ones", she said shuddering.  "I also love to play the guitar and soccer! Umm..my parents are divorced, and I have three brothers…I’m not in such a good relationship with the oldest one…I’m half Latin and…umm…I don’t like HyunA! I like pizza and dislike alcoholic drinks,” she said scrunching up her nose

“You don’t like HyunA? Okay, I understand, but how can you dislike green and alcohol?” Ae Jin muttered. “Okay, Rainah?”

“I’m Kwon Rainah, I’m 17 and I like rapping and drawing, cats, and nice dresses…I don’t like to cry, I hate scandals and I don’t really like Justin Bieber…!” she said in a cute voice, making Jae Hwa shudder a bit.

“My parents are also divorced, and my mum passed away…but I won’t cry! She told me to always smile…” she said smiling a genuine smile. “I’ve got a brother and a sister, I love ice cream, and I dislike wine.”

Ae Jin gasped. “Omo…you really don’t like wine? And I’m sorry for your mum, but she is right. Just smile!” she said grinning. “Choonhee, what about you?

“I’m Kim Choonhee, I’m 18, I like reading and playing computer games,” she said smiling. “I like ice cream and chewing gum, I love listening to music. Contrary to Rainah, I dislike cats, and I also dislike cockroaches. I lived in Tokyo until I was 9, and my parents still live there. I’m an only child.”

“Ah, nice, I want to visit Japan once!” Ae Jin said. It seemed like she was the one leading the introducing, as she had to comment on every one. “Jae Hwa?”

“I’m Han Jae Hwa, I’m 23 and I like playing soccer and collecting comics,” he said. “I, uh, have a dog, I hope you don’t mind…?”

“Of course not!” Ae Jin said smiling. “We’re glad!”

“That’s good,” he said smiling. “I ha-“

“I’ve got a dog too!” Choonhee interrupted grinning, making Jae Hwa glare a bit at her.

Anyway, I have a younger sister, we’re really close. And I, um…I dislike pink! Aegyo too!” he said with a slightly disgusted face.

“Hi five bro!” Ae Jin said grinning, smacking his palm. “I really dislike girls who act too cute!”

Rae Kyung subtly pointed at the pouting Rainah, looking at Ae Jin who simply shrugged. “Dohyeong?”

“Yang Dohyeong, 17, composing,” he said as short as he could.

“Aw come on! Say something more!” Ae Jin urged. “You’re too quiet for such a cute guy!”

He blushed slightly. “W-Well…I like playing instruments…umm…and I-“

“Well, look over there!” Ae Jin interrupted him, pointing at the instruments. “I also have a violin that is upstairs, in my room. And maybe you can teach Bae how to play the guitar. Because he has no talent,” she said glaring slightly at the mentioned boy.

“I’m not bad. You can’t teach properly,” he replied coolly.

A loud smack resounded in the quiet room. Ae Jin held her fist up in the air, fully glaring at Bae.

“What…happened?” Choonhee gasped. She looked down to find Bae sprawled over her lap. Her cheeks tinted dark red in less than a second.

Ae Jin blinked. “I punched him,” she shrugged. “Didn’t you see it?”

Rae Kyung shook her head, hanging open. “H-Ho-“

KYAAAAAAA~!” Choonhee screamed pushing Bae off her forcefully. Unluckily he fell on top of Rainah, who grinned widely.

“Oppa~” she cooed, reaching her hand up and caressing Bae’s cheek.

“Oh no you won’t!” Ae Jin growled. She grabbed Bae’s shirt and threw him off Rainah. She hovered over Rainah, a dark aura emitting from her.

“Do you want to end up like him?” she said with a stern voice, pointing at Bae who looked like a doll carelessly thrown across the room.

“Don’t do it,” Jae Hwa said in a calm voice. “There’s no use to kill her now.”

Ae Jin stared at Rainah for a few more seconds.

“You better watch out~” she said and sat back on her place. “Let’s continue~!”

“U-Um…wait,” Dohyeong said trying to remember what he wanted to say. “Oh yeah, I’m not a very good singer. Rapping is my main priority…”

“Well that’s the way you’re supposed to introduce yourself~” Ae Jin grinned.

Bae stumbled up. “The fire ceased…” he said.

“Don’t even think of rolling your eyes,” Ae Jin hissed, cracking her fingers.

“I’M NEXT!” Wei Min screamed sensing the situation is about to become bad again. “I’m Yang Wei Min, I’m 19 and I like painting,” he said quickly, “I like dancing…! And I can fall asleep everywhere,” he said scratching his head. “And…is there any bacon left?”

Jae Hwa nodded. “I left some in case anyone gets hungry…I’ll go get it.”

Ae Jin jumped up. “No, no, I’ll get it~ be right back!”

She stormed off into the kitchen. Bae glanced at Choonhee who still had a slight blush on her cheeks.

“So, I’m Soo Ae Jin!” she said appearing out of nowhere, interrupting the silence. She was carrying a big plate filled with bacon.

“Didn’t we eat more?” Dohyeong asked quietly, making Ae Jin look down at the plate.

“Um well…the fridge is pretty big,” she said chuckling.

“Well, at last she likes cooking,” Rae Kyung giggled. “I’m sure we won’t be hungry~!”

Ae Jin sat down, putting the plate in the middle. “Yeah, I like cooking~!”

“Is that all?”  Wei Min chuckled. “Didn’t you tell us to be more creative with introducing?”

Bae sighed and hung his head down, groaning quietly.

“Oh yeah, you’re right! I like cooking, I like singing too and I can play the guitar! I lived in America before, and I am a black belt in Karate, Jiu Jitsu, Tae Kwon-Do, Tai Chi Chuan, Judo and…umm…maybe something else too, but I can’t remember.”

“Well that explains your awesome punch before!” Rae Kyung said grinning.

Ae Jin smiled for a second before continuing. “Oh yeah, I also can play the violin, I met Super Junior oppas and they are great~ I like candy! And I like to write and read~! I dislike crowded places! Cats are super cute, but I don’t like girls who overuse aegyo. I am also very afraid of spiders…oh yeah, I dislike cotton candy though…I speak Korean, Japanese and English, and I want to learn Mandarin~!”

“I can teach you if you want,” Wei Min said smiling slightly.

“Will you really do that? Thanks~ oh, I also like alcoholic drinks, and I like cooking!”

“You said that before,” Bae said.

“I did? Oh yeah, sorry,” she waved her hand. “I dislike pink and neon colors, but most of the cute clothes are pink so I have no choice! And…”

“Are you done?” Rainah asked, visibly bored.

“I think I am~ now, Bae will introduce himself~!” she replied nudging Bae’s shoulder.

Bae sighed. “I’m Bae, I’m 19-“

“Oh yeah, I’m 18!” Ae Jin butted in.

As I said, I’m 19. Never enter my room and we’ll be good friends. Don’t ask too much questions and don’t follow me when I go out. Better said, don’t follow me at all. That’s all.”

Rainah pouted. “Oh come on! Be creative,” she giggled.

“Yeah, come on!” Rae Kyung smiled. “If you don’t want us to ask questions, better tell us everything we have to know!”

“Fine. I like computers and video games, vegetables and being alone. I dislike meat and sweets. I hate water, sports or anything that requires physical activity. Except dancing. i hate noisy people,” he said looking at every single person in the room.

“And Ae Jin,” he pointed to her.

She smiled sweetly. “No breakfast for you tomorrow~”

“WHA-…fine.  I don’t hate you,” he said, forcing the words out of his mouth.

“Better for you,” Ae Jin muttered.

“That’s enough about me, you already know too much. Now, about our so-called band…”

“What about it?” Rae Kyung said excitedly. Everyone, even Dohyeong, looked at Bae.

“There’s eight of us, four girls and four boys…we are under SM entertainment and Lee Soo Man is someone you should respect no matter what. The name is Somsatang. What else…”

There was a long silence. Everyone was eagerly waiting for Bae to continue.

“Oh, yes. I-“

BANG. Clack clack clack.  Everyone looked over to the front door.

“He-…”

 

My God FINALLY!!! *celebrating* After a really really reeeaaalllyyyy long writers’ block, I finished the damn chapter! Better said we, because Gaalea made me do it >> BUT I’m happy I did it!

 

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

I’m putting Wei Min up for adoption, because his owner never replied. Neither commented.

That means that people who didn’t get chosen can comment saying that they want to adopt him! We’ll choose it by Gaalea’s method…not saying what it is though…because I don’t know myself (but I doubt it’s something smart /shot)>> *blushes*

The fact that I updated also means that I kinda got over my writer’s block and that the next update will be soon! …I hope.

I order you to comment! Not really, but we like comments and it makes us update faster :3

What do you think about the characters?

What did Bae want to say? Who interrupted him and is about to continue his sentence?

Comment, rate and SUBSCRIBE! OTL

^ Idiot >>