Good Morning

Somsatang 솜사탕

 

“He is your leader!”

“WHAT?!” Jae Hwa yelled. “I am the oldest one here! I should be the leader, not this kid!!!”

“Yeah, how can he be the leader?” Ae Jin asked. He can’t organize his room, let alone lead a band!”

“By the way…what are you doing here?” Rae Kyung asked.

“…didn’t she tell you?” Bae looked at them with a slightly surprised expression.

“Tell us what?” everyone said in unison. Bae looked at the woman, his eye twitching.

“Well…I forgot,” she said scratching her head.

Bae sighed.

“What? What? Huh? Huh?” Rainah asked tugging on Bae’s arm.

“First, let’s move to the dining room…”

Everyone sat down at the big table, eagerly waiting for the woman to continue.

“Okay, so, my name is He Yi. Park He Yi. And I expect you to call me manager He Yi!”

“What?!” Ae Jin yelled, almost falling from her chair while everyone was shocked. “Anyone…but you!”

“Why? Is there a problem?” He Yi said raising a brow.

“No…” everyone replied quietly , except…

“YES!!!” Ae Jin screamed, raging on her chair.

He Yi sighed quietly. “Ae Jin, you know that-“

“BAE you BASTARD!” Ae Jin yelled looking around. “Where is he?!”

“In my room you idiot! I said everything I had to, now leave me alone!”

Ae Jin ran to the door, banging on it loudly and muttering a string of insults and curses.

Everyone looked at He Yi who just shook her head. “Don’t worry, that’s normal.”

“We realized it already…” Wei Min muttered quietly.

“And why didn’t you tell us that you’re our manager before?” Jae Hwa asked.

“Well…I forgot,” she said sheepishly. “And before I forget that too, your bags are in the band van.”

“We have a band van?” Rae Kyung spoke up.

“Yeah, and I told you that you should wait for the driver in front of the building, didn’t I?” He Yi asked confusedly.

“You didn’t,” the quiet Dohyeong spoke up, slightly irritated.

“Well…I forgot,” she said again. “And, by the way, I have to go…I’ll send you a mail with your group schedules for the next week!”

“Don’t forget to do that!” Choonhee muttered.

“I won’t, don’t worry!” she said smiling sweetly. “Well, goodbye!”

She left and the house was filled with silence. Even Ae Jin and Bae stopped fighting. No one wanted to break the silence.

“…hey, guys? What about our positions?” Dohyeong asked.

“Well, she forgot,” Choonhee snorted.

“Wait…”

“HE YI-SSIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!” Rae Kyung jumped out of her chair, flying through the door. Everyone followed her, only to find He Yi long gone. They sighed heavily and slowly made their way back to the house, dragging their bags which were luckily left out.

Rainah was pouting and slightly glaring at the floor. “I want to knooooow~!”

Jae Hwa rolled his eyes. “We all want to know.”

“We can ask Ae Jin,” Wei Min suggested. “Since she lives with Bae she might know.”

Rae Kyung nodded. “I think she knows. By the way, what’s the relation between them??”

“They seem like a married couple,” Choonhee snickered.

“I doubt they’re married,” Dohyeong replied.

“Will we ask her or not?” Rainah asked impatiently, pointing to Ae Jin who was currently sulking in front of Bae’s door.

“Ae Jin-ssi?” Rainah asked looking at her carefully.

“What?” Ae Jin growled.

“D-d-do you know w-wh-what our positions a-are?” Rainah stuttered out.

“NO! Because this MORON locked himself and he won’t get out!!!” she yelled and stood up, kicking the door. “And he didn’t tell me ANYTHING!”

“Aww, that ,” Rae Kyung said.

“How can he be the leader?! He has to be responsible! He has to be able to calm the fights, not to be the one beaten up!!!” Jae Hwa yelled at Ae Jin. “I was supposed to be the leader, not that kid!”

“Well how the HECK am I supposed to know?! Am I the manager? Am I the leader?!  Did I even know about this before?! NO! So shut up and don’t yell at me if it’s not my responsibility!” she screamed. “Besides, you’re acting like the biggest BABY, not like a LEADER!”

Jae Hwa, together with everyone else, could only look at Ae Jin with wide eyes.

“…you’re right. I’m not acting like a leader would,” Jae Hwa said quietly, looking at the floor.

No one dared to speak, and an awkward silence followed.

“…I’m going to sleep,” Wei Min muttered and slowly made his way upstairs, while the others followed without saying a word.

“Aren’t you coming?” Rae Kyung yelled from the top stair, looking down at Ae Jin.

“I just have to take something, be right there~ Good night!”

“Okay, night~!”

 

*5:30 AM*

Knock knock knock.

“ ’ll be right there…”

*5:45 AM*

Knock knock knock.

Knock knock.

Sigh.

Boom!

“…owch.”

“OKAY OKAY I’m coming…damn…”

*in da kitchen*

“Just how many times do I have to wake you up?” Bae asked irritated, sitting in the dining room. “It’s tiring to climb those stairs!”

“Do you want a breakfast facial?!”

“…no…”

“Then shut your mouth and be happy that I wake up every morning to feed you,” Ae Jin glared, almost throwing his plate in front of him.

“…good morning? Did you sleep well*”

Ae Jin growled and raised her fist.

“Iguessnot!” Bae quickly picked his chopsticks up and stuffed as much as he could in his mouth.

*time skip*

Dohyeong lazily walked into the dining room, rubbing his eyes sleepily. He didn’t actually expect a breakfast with ten different dishes.

“Am I still sleeping?” he blinked, looking between the table and Ae Jin, who was wearing a bunny printed apron. She shook her head innocently, poking him with her chopsticks.

“Well this is great!” he said smiling slightly. “You didn’t really have to make all this…”

She shook her head, smiling brightly. “I enjoy cooking, it’s not a problem! And you seem like a shikshin, judging by yesterday~” she giggled.

Dohyeong scratched his head sheepishly. “Neh, Ae Jin-ssi-“

“Call me noona!” she grinned widely. “Don’t be so shy!”

“A-Ah arasseo, Ae Jin…noona?“ he said with a slight blush, sitting down on a chair. He stretched his arms, yawning softly. There was a short, comfortable silence while Ae Jin was finishing setting the table.

“Annyeong hasimnikka~ “ Rainah sang in an aegyo voice, skipping inside the kitchen.

“Annyeong,” Ae Jin replied through gritted teeth, while Dohyeong just waved, his mouth being too busy to talk.

“Oooo, did you make all this?” she turned to Ae Jin, who was currently cutting bread.

“I did,” she replied curtly.

“Why are you-“

“Annyeong Jae Hwa oppa~” Ae Jin said, faking aegyo.

“Don’t do that,” he said, slightly glaring at Ae Jin who shuddered.

“Don’t worry, it’s gross to me~ Now where is the rest?” she asked, completely ignoring Rainah.

“Choonhee went to the toilet, Rae Kyung is…somewhere, and Wei Min is sleeping,” he replied, slumping down in the chair lazily.

Ae Jin smirked evilly, stealthily sneaking out of the kitchen.  Choonhee, who just got out of the toilet, looked at her weirdly but didn’t say anything, just slowly made her way to the dining room.

“Wei-Min o-ppa, Wei-Min o-ppa~” she chanted in front of his room quietly. She knocked on the door twice, cracking the door slightly open. He was sleeping peacefully with his mouth open.

Ae Jin skipped to his bed, shaking his shoulder with one hand.

“Wei Min-ssi!” she whispered sharply.

“OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Rae Kyung yelled, making Wei Min sit up in his bed quickly.

“Shh!!! You’ll wake him up!” Ae Jin hissed, turning around to glare at Rae Kyung.

Wei Min gasped. “Don’t kill her!!!”

“What!?” Ae Jin turned around, facing Wei Min again.

“Don’t kill him!!!” Rae Kyung yelled again.

“WHY WOULD I KILL ANYONE?!” Ae Jin groaned.

“Knife,” Wei Min muttered.

“What?”

Rae Kyung sighed. “Ae Jin-ssi, you have a knife in your hand.”

Ae Jin looked at her hand and laughed nervously, hiding the knife behind her back. “Uh…hehehe, I forgot to leave it in the kitchen…”

We Min sighed. “What a nice way to wake up…”

Ae Jin bowed her head. “…breakfast is ready.”

They all walked back down in awkward silence, including Wei Min who was basically sleepwalking.  As they sat at the table, everyone started eating in the silence.

Ae Jin was feeling guilty for scaring them;

Wei Min didn’t get over the shock;

Neither did Rae Kyung.

Choonhee guessed what happened;

Dohyeong was being his quiet self.

Rainah was trying to start a conversation, but sadly, the only person capable of replying was Jae Hwa.

“So, how did you sleep~?” Rainah chirped.

“Good… I have to get used to the bed though,” Jae Hwa muttered and continued eating, not sparing a second glance to Rainah.

“Well, I was having a good sleep,” Wei Min rolled his eyes at Ae Jin and Rae Kyung, who smiled sheepishly.

“Sorry oppa…” Ae Jin muttered, quickly stuffing a piece of bread in .

“By the way, how come you didn’t drag Bae here?” Choonhee asked munching a muffin.

“Oh, he’s…he already ate, early in the morning,” she said grumpily.  “He always wakes me up too early.”

“And where is he now?” Rae Kyung asked. “Wouldn’t it be nice if he was here with us?”

“Um…I don’t really know where he is. He just left,” Ae Jin shrugged.

“Why don’t you follow him?” Rae Kyung asked again. “Aren’t you, like, a ninja or something?””

Ae Jin snorted. “Ninja? Hah. Anyway, I tried but I always lose him.”

“How can you lose him?” Jae Hwa scoffed and rolled his eyes.

“Well, he’s not as stupid as it seems. He is smart but…eh,” Ae Jin scratched her head.

“Smart? He?” Jae Hwa laughed.

“Don’t insult my-…don’t insult him! Only I can do it! Besides, he gave up on the math contests, otherwise he’d win the first place! And he can speak three languages!” she said slightly offended.

“Okay okay,” Jae Hwa rolled his eyes. ”I still don’t think he’s that smart.”

“I’m not in the mood to fight now,” she replied in a straight tone.

Jae Hwa opened his mouth to say something, but he couldn’t think of anything. They finished their breakfast in silence, never minding Rainah who was having a one sided conversation.

“Ae Jin-ssi? Can we play something? Like soccer or something similar?” Rae Kyung grinned, jumping around Ae Jin who was balancing a pile of plates, trying to put them in the dishwasher.

“We have to ask the others fist!”  Ae Jin pouted.

“They will all play!” Rae Kyung tugged her shirt.

“Arasseo, arasseo, let me go change,” she replied, chuckling quietly. Patting Rae Kyung’s hair as she passed, she made her way to the dining room.

“Okay, you all, whoever is still in their PJs should change, we’re playing football!” she grinned excitedly, running out of the dining room up to her room.

“Football?” Jae Hwa raised a brow. “But there are only three guys here, of which only two seem to be capable of playing.”

“What did you want to sa-“ Wei Min started,  but was interrupted by Ae Jin.

“We’ll figure it out somehow! Now go change!” Ae Jin yelled from the stairs. They all sighed.

 

*30 minutes later*

“What are we even waiting for?” Ae Jin grumbled, kicking the particles of dust in the hallway.

“For Choonhee and Rainah,” Dohyeong replied quietly, just when Choonhee came skipping down the stairs.

“Rainah is still getting ready~” she said, fixing her hairclip.

“Why do girls need an hour to get ready?” Ae Jin sighed, earning a whack from Jae Hwa.

“You’re a girl too, you idiot,” he rolled his eyes. “…if you’re not cross-dressing.”

“Yah you-“ she growled, whacking his head back a few times harder.

“What even-“

“Sorry for being late! I couldn’t decide what to wear,” Rainah said in a high pitched voice.

Jae Hwa rolled his eyes again, giving up on the intention to whack Ae Jin back. “Let’s just go already,” he grumbled, looking at Ae Jin whose idea it was.

“Yes~ follow me, follow me, naneun naega follow me~” she sang, skipping to the back door. She opened them in an overly dramatical way, revealing the big, spacious backyard.

The other band mates just looked around in awe. It was pretty big; it had a small basketball field, some unused grass parts and colorful flowers. Ae Jin didn’t have time to take in the nice sight, skipping over to the field.

“We have only one goal here, we need another one,” she pouted slightly, trying to think of something as a substitute.

“O-Oh, wait! I forgot my shrek bottle!” Rainah said, snapping her fingers. “I’ll be right back!”

Jae Hwa sighed, Choonhee shook her head, Wei Min and Rae Kyung were in their own world, and Dohyeong was looking around the garden while Rainah happily skipped back in.

“Ae Jin-ssi, what did you come up with?” Dohyeong asked, turning around only to find Ae Jin missing.

“Where is she?”

Everyone looked around. “She couldn’t just disappear,” Rae Kyung tilted her head, looking around. They made their way to the field, hoping to find the missing girl.

“Ae Jii-…” they stopped in their tracks, their jaws dropping to the ground.

“…What?” Ae Jin blinked, dragging two lying chairs with her.

“W-W-We-We have a p-p-p-p…”

“A p-p-p-what?” she raised a brow.

“A-A p-p…”

“You mean a pool?” she asked, glancing behind her back. They just nodded, trying to get a better view of it.

“We have a pool?!” Rainah, who just came back with her bottle, asked. Everyone just nodded again.

“Nah, it’s not that big,” Ae Jin shrugged. “The one in SM is much bigger. By the way, didn’t you see it while climbing the stairs?”

Everyone just blinked. “…no? We were too busy trying not to fall.”

Ae Jin rolled her eyes, continuing to drag the chairs, leaving a trail in the grass.

She set the chairs to resemble a goal, fixing the field.

“What about the teams?” Wei Min asked.

“I won’t play, so you can have a three-on-three match,” Dohyeong shrugged. “I’ll be the referee, and Jae Hwa and Ae Jin will be the captains. You okay with that?”

“Sure,” they agreed, while the two captains stood facing each other.

“…kai, bai, bo!” they sang together, and Jae Hwa grinned widely as he won.

“I choose first, loser. Rae Kyung, come over,” he smirked with a satisfied look on his face.

“Wei Min is mine,” Ae Jin growled, dragging the poor boy to her side. Wei Min’s eyes widened as he tripped over his own feet, almost faceplanting the ground.

“I choose Choonhee,” he chuckled, knowing who’s the only one left.

“I choose…” Ae Jin started, glaring at Jae when she realized what he meant.

“Rainah,” Dohyeong said, taking the ball.

“A’ight. Let the game begin!”

 

 

OKAY. I know I promised regular updates but, as you see, it didn’t happen. School’s a b!tch!

Anyway. On a good side, we have a name for the other girl group!

 

Me: We have to make up a name for the other group.

Gaalea: … coca cola.

Me: …*dies laughing*

Gaalea: But not with ‘c’, kut ‘k’, koka kola!

…kocha kola xD *dies too*

Me: it’s kocha KORA xD

 

*cough* anyway.

Yet again I hope the upates will be more frequent, but I won’t promise anything. orz

 

After the debut there will be filler side-chapters, on my profile~

They won’t be boring, so subscribe to it xD

P.S.: the picture will come up soon, check it out when it does! :3 the picture from the previous chapter is up, check it and comment~

Comments = love = happy authors = inspiration = faster updates = happy readers = comments = love = happy authors = inspiration = faster updates = happy readers…  :3

…yeah. You got the point >>

 

Question time~ ^^

What do you think about Bae being the leader?

What do you think where did he go?

WHY ONLY QUESTIONS ABOUT BAE?! >>

What do you think about the garden?

And the football game? What will happen? O:~

Until next time… ^^

Bye~

 

Comment, rate and SUBSCRIBE! :D

…Not again >>