Maids?

Somsatang 솜사탕

 

The female figure turned around. “Better said, who are you?”

“I am Jae Hwa, this is Dohyeong, Wei Min, Rainah, Choonhee and Rae Kyung,” Jae Hwa said pointing to every member. “Mind telling us-“

“We’ve got maids!? Cool!” Rainah said grinning from ear to ear.

”Girl, shut your pretty mouth if you wish to stay alive,” the girl screeched and clenched her fists.

“Well, aren’t you a maid?” Rainah continued, clueless as ever.

As the girl was about to punch her, the other figure caught her hand. “Don’t kill her…it’s partly my fault.”

The girl turned around with a confused expression on her face. “Oppa, what are you talking about?”

“These people are members of Somsatang, the band Mr. Soo talked about. And, uh…we’re in the band too, so no use of killing the others,” he said.

“We’ve got two members more?!” Rae Kyung said with an overly confused look on her face.

“We’re in a band?” the girl said with an equally confused look on her face.

“Yes, Ae Jin, we are in a band,” the boy said turning around. His bangs were covering his eyes and half of his face, but you could tell he’s really handsome.

“Oh I’m so so sorry! My name is Ae Jin, I’m the owner of this house and, how it seems, your new member!” she said grinning.

“I’m the owner of this house, Ae Jin,” the boy said calmly.

“We co-own it, that’s what Mr. Soo said. Anyways, welcome!” she said and glomped the girls, and soon after the boys, leaving them dumfounded. “This is Bae, by the way.”

“Oppa, why don’t you show your face?” Rainah said pouting, making Bae look to the side.

“He doesn’t want to. I’m one of the few people that actually saw his face…the only one in the last few years though,” Ae Jin said.

“You lucky girl,” Rainah pouted again. “I want to see what oppa looks like!”

Ae Jin internally shuddered at her aegyo voice, while Bae looked down.

“Oppa, can I see what you look like?” She said getting closer to him, while he backed away a bit. She was about to reach for his bangs, when another hand caught her wrist.

“Don’ touch. He’s mine,” Ae Jin said, while the poor boy visibly relaxed. “Besides, he wouldn’t like it.”

Rainah puffed her cheeks out. “Not fair…”

Ae Jin released her wrist and turned to the others. “Does anyone know how to cook?”

Everyone shook their heads except for Jae Hwa, making Ae Jin frown.

“Is anyone else here a vegetarian?” she asked sighing. Again, they shook their heads. “That’s good to know.”

“So you are going to cook for all of us?” Choonhee asked, while Ae Jin just nodded.

“Let me show you around the house,” she said and spread her hands. “This is the kitchen; I guess you figured that out.”

The kitchen was nice and big, like every other room in the house. White aisles were lined up against two walls, shelves on the wall and there was one really big fridge.

She turned around and entered another room. “This is the dining room; this is where we eat our meals, whether you like it or not. No room service except if you are sick.”

This room was also spacious; there was a dining table that fit exactly eight people and the chairs that seemed very comfy and one wall was made of glass.

“This is so cool!” Choonhee said looking around.

“Yeah, just wait to see the living room!” Ae Jin said and led them out of the dining room to the hall. “I guess you came this way so you already know that this is the hall.”

She turned around and pointed to the closed door. “This is Bae’s room. You don’t have the right to go in there; I can go only once a month, to clean some things up and play games.”

The rest of the band looked weirdly at her, but shrugged it off.

“Okay, next. This,” she said jumping down two steps. “Is our living room,” she said grinning.

It was the biggest room out of the three. There were two big and soft-looking couches and a plasma TV in front of them. One wall was made of glass, and it made the whole room bright. On the other side there were huge shelves filled with literature, note sheets, CDs and lot of other things. There were also a few plants that had really beautiful flowers. There was also an acoustic guitar and an electric one, a small set of drums and a keyboard.

“This is…wow,” Rae Kyung said in utter amazement. “It’s all your and Bae’s?”

“Yes, it’s all ours. Mr. Soo bought this house for us…now, to show you the rest, okay?” Ae Jin said exiting the room.

“By the way, where is Bae?” Wei Min asked.

“In his room!” came a yell from the hall. They quickly followed out, to keep her in sight. She was almost flying up the spiral stairs that were on the other side of the hallway. Trying to keep up with her made Rae Kyung trip and start to fall backwards, unfortunately for the poor Dohyeong. She fell on top of him, using him as a pillow, and they both slid down to the bottom of the stairs.

“Are you two okay?” Jae Hwa asked worriedly.

“I’m fine, I used poor Dohyeong not to get hurt myself…are you okay?” Rae Kyung asked getting off Dohyeong. He simply nodded and accepted the hand Rae Kyung offered him to get up.

Bae’s door cracked open, just enough for him to see what the heck happened. Soon after, he closed his door and went back to his room, while the others were trying to climb up the stairs without hurting anyone.

When they were all up there, except for Bae, Ae Jin spoke up. “This is the floor where our rooms are, one of them is of course mine, and everything is ready, so you just have to choose. Now excuse me, I gotta finish preparing dinner~!” she said and flew down the stairs in a ninja-like fashion.

The others opened the doors to every room so they could choose easer. One of the rooms was actually a bathroom, so that left eight rooms. Everyone chose their rooms, but Jae Hwa and Choonhee were fighting over the biggest room which also had a balcony.

“I want this room!” Choonhee said.

“But I want it too!” Jae Hwa replied.

“I’m a girl!”

“I’m older!”

“I was the first one who said I want it!”

“I was the first one who saw it!”

“And I am the one whose room it is,” Ae Jin said, appearing from nowhere. “Sorry to disappoint you guys, but it’s my room!”

Choonhee pouted and Jae Hwa sighed. “Well, since it’s your house I guess you have the right to choose,” he said turning around and entering one of the three unoccupied rooms.

“But I want that room!” Choonhee said pointing an accusing finger at him.

“But I entered it first!”

“But I-“

“OH SHUT UP AND LET HIM HAVE THAT ROOM!” Ae Jin said glaring at Choonhee. “Sorry for yelling, but if you don’t decide you’ll have to share a room,” Ae Jin said, a dark aura emitting from her.

“Okay, okay,” Choonhee grumbled. “You’re just being biased.”

“Although you said the last part really quietly, I heard you, you know? And, no, you’re not yet worth of being biased by me,” Ae Jin said chuckling. “Dinner is ready soon, so go wash your hands~!”

They nodded in response as they watched her flying down the stairs.

“I swear she is going to cause an accident running like that,” Rae Kyung chuckled and went to the bathroom to wash her hands, and the others followed soon after.

“DINNER IS REEEEADYYYYYYYYYYY~!” Ae Jin yelled from downstairs, and the rest of the band made their way slowly down the stairs.

They all sat down except for Bae, who took his plate and went to the living room.

“I thought we have to eat here…?” Rainah said looking at Ae Jin who had a pretty much scary look on her face.

“I’ll be right back,” she muttered and followed Bae. The other members quietly went to the door to see what’s happening.

“Go there, now!”

“Why would I?”

“Because I say so!”

“And who are you to order me around?!”

“Bae, yeobo, it’s either this way or forceful.”

“Forceful, hah, what will you- YAH”

Everyone had a surprised look on their face, and quickly sat down on their places again. Soon after, Ae Jin came into the room, carrying Bae’s plate in one hand, and dragging Bae by his hand.

 “We’re here now,” Ae Jin said grinning, putting Bae’s plate in front of him.

“Itadakima- oh wait, that’s Japanese,” Ae Jin said scratching her head and laughing nervously. “Anyway, let’s eat!”

 

No cliffy this time x3

This update was really fast this time :3

And Microsoft Word likes screwing me -.-“

There is a new thing here :3

Every time any applicant comments, he gets a point J

Non-Somsatang members can use the points for appearing in the story, while Somsatang members can use them for special scenes with them!

Ex.:

1. Fictionpeeps commented AND SHE IS ACTIVE :)

That means that Jo Gidae (right? ^^”) will have more appearances in the story than other, un-active people :)

2. devil_Choonhee and AleexLeeMiller are active members of SST (short) so they can request special scenes about their characters when they get enough points :3

(Yes, my ert friends, that means you can even request when your character gets together with his desired bias. But it’ll cost a looooooot!)

And no cheating. I’ll have a record on it, you can’t trick me! :3

And, of course, SST members have to comment on the story at last once in three chapters. I can easily accept someone else, or even make a new OC, it’s not hard :)

 

And the survey is really important to me:

What do you think of the house?

What about Bae and Ae Jin?

(I, AnimaReika, am writing in black and pink, while Gaalea is writing in black and turquoise)