Surprise

Just quietly looking over you

A/N: WARNING LONG CHAPTER AHEAD

 

It’s been two days since the fansign, you’ve been busy with your coffee house as one of your worker has been experimenting with new flavours of coffee to attract more customers. You also pushed back the thought of hoping Him Chan and the members to drop by the coffee house, you didn’t want to get your hopes high and get disappointed afterwards. It was already 6:30PM and everyday around this timing, you would be sitting at the rooftop doing your work and sipping coffee, seeing the sunset. It was a way that you’ll like to end your day, it just makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. Your workers also know not to disturb you as you like to be alone at that timing, just enjoying the moment. You were glad that you actually found such a good location to open your business at, there wasn’t a lot of tall buildings around the area, which made it easier for you to see the beautiful sunset, which made it perfect. As soon as the sun was down, your worker came up to notify you that there’s someone downstairs what would like to see you. You were curious who would it be, it couldn’t be your best friend, because she’s out of the country for a month for a business trip. You quickly packed your stuff and went down with your worker. As you reach the ground floor, you spotted a guy back facing you talking to your worker, soon your worker saw you and said something to him which made him turn around. Your eyes widen when you saw the front view of the male, he stood up and you immediately bowed to him and walked to his table.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Mr Kang, how did you know I’m here?” You spoke politely. You couldn’t believe your eyes, BAP’s manager Kang is right infront of you. You wondered how he knows that you’re here and why he’s here.

“Ah… Annyeonghaseyo, Ms Lee, Him Chan told me the name of your coffee house, so I googled and found the address of your café. Seems like your café is quite famous, I saw a lot of good reviews about it.”

“A-Aniyo, my workers just gave their best to serve the customers, that’s all, my business wouldn’t be a success without their effort and passion. “ You replied him.

“Ms Lee, you’re just too kind and humble. Oh, anyway I came here to get some coffee and pastries for the kids, Him Chan has been whining saying that he wants to try some coffee from your café. But I didn’t allow him to come over, afterall, it wouldn’t be nice if reporters followed him here, it would cause trouble for you too.”

“Ah, I see, I can totally understand that, don’t worry, why not I introduce some cakes for you and you can decide on what you would like to get? And Him Chan-shi still likes Americano right?” You leaded him to the counter.

“Ya that kid can’t survive without caffeine sure, just give me what you think the kids would like.” Manager Kang walked behind you.

“Alright, I’ll ask my worker to make a cup of Americano for Him Chan-shi, a few pieces of cheesecakes with different flavours and some bread, is that fine, Mr Kang? Would you like anything?” You smiled to him.

“Please give me a cup of Latte, thank you!”

“Alright, you can take a seat first, I’ll get everything done and bring it to your later.” You bowed to him and told your worker to get the drinks done while you packed the cakes and bread in boxes.

After the drinks are ready, you and your worker walked to manager Kang’s table and gave him the packed pastries and drinks.

“Mr Kang, everything is packed and ready for you. By the way, I’ve ordered my worker to make some flower tea for you and the members, it matches well with cheesecakes. There’s also hot chocolate, I don’t think Zelo drinks coffee.” You said putting down the drinks on the table.

“You’re right, Jun Hong doesn’t drink coffee, he’s still a baby.” He and you chuckled at what he said.

“How much would these cost?” he said while taking out his wallet.

“Aniyo, it’s alright, it’s on the house.” You waved your hands and gave him a smile.

“No, you’ve gave me more than enough I should at least pay for that, and you’re doing a business here.” He protested and gave you a $50 note. You had no choice but to take it.

“Fine then, I’ll go get the change for you. $50 is too much for these food.” You smiled to him and asked your worker to get the changes while you were standing at manager Kang’s table.

“Ms Lee, please take a seat.”

“Aniyo, it’s alright.” You replied him politely.

“Ah.. I just want to chat with you, I think I would feel more comfortable if we’re sitting down, you know my neck is starting to ache while looking at you from this angle.” He said and pretend to rub his neck. You chuckled a little at his excuse and gave in.

“Alright.” You smiled and sat down opposite him. There was a moment of awkward silence, manager Kang sipped his latte and looked at you, you were getting shy so you hung your head down, playing with your fingers.

“Ms Lee, I’m just curious, how long have you been a BABY?” He broke the silences, at the word ‘BABY’ it made you blush a little.

“Ever since they debut.” You replied shortly.

“I see, how long have you been a fan of Gukkie?” He asked. Hearing Yong Guk’s nickname made you blush hard, manager Kang saw your face and chuckled.

“I see you like him a lot.” He teased.

“I’ve been a fan ever since he was in Soul Connection, he’s really talented and also have a lot of charm.” You said while blushing.

“I see, it’s really lucky of them to have you as their BABY.”

“Aniyo, it’s an honour that they actually take a small note of me.” You replied him and soon your worker came back with the money and handed it to manager Kang. *take a small note of you? You don’t even know how much they’ve talked about you.* manager Kang thought and smiled inward. He actually liked you, you were the type of fan that doesn’t create trouble for them and a really mature one. He thought of giving you a surprise, since you’ve been so kind and nice towards him, and he knows that your kindness wasn’t fake at all, as compared to some people that would actually act all pure and kind infront of him and BAP. He knows that you have a good heart and a good personality, know he knows why BAP liked you so much, especially Yong Guk.

“Ms Lee, is it fine if you could help me carry the drinks to my van? As I don’t have enough hands to carry everything all by myself.” Manager Kang stood up.

“Nae, please lean the way.” You stood up after him, grabbed the drinks and followed him to the van. The van was parked at the corner of the coffee house. He opened the front door to put the pastries while you were standing behind him, waiting for him to take the drinks from you.

“Ah.. Ms Lee, could you put the drinks at the back instead? The front is full.” He said.

“Sure.” You walked to the back door, waiting for him to open it up for you, once he slide the door open, your eyes widen as you see a blonde sitting at the seat near the door. Manager Kang quickly grabbed the drinks, worried that you would drop the drinks after seeing the person infront of you.

“Yahh~ Hyung, what took you so long? I want to drink --- oh Annyeong Sunhee!” Him Chan look up from his ipod and saw you standing there, a wide smiled crept onto his face and he greeted you. You were surprise to see him, you didn’t expect that. Soon you notice that all the members are in the van too. You quickly snapped out of your shock state and bowed 90 degrees to them.

“A-Annyeonghaseyo.”

After hearing your name from Him Chan, the rest of members snapped their head to the door and saw you standing there stiffly.

“Sunhee noona!” Zelo shouted, he was about to get off the van when Him Chan pulled him back, presenting passer-by from spotting them.

“Annyeong noona!” Dae Hyun, Jong Up and Young Jae greeted unison.

“Annyeong!” Yong Guk greeted you and gave you his gummy smile which never failed to make you melt.

“Ms Lee, do you want to get in the van and chat with the members for awhile.” Manager Kang asked.

“A-Aniyo, it’s alright, I don’t think it’ a good idea…” You waved your hand indicating a ‘No’.

“Noona, come in please.” Zelo pouted. It made you smile see his cute face, but you shook the thought away.

“A while shouldn’t be a problem.” Manager Kang said.

“I’m sorry, but I really can’t, I don’t think it’s fair for other fans if they know about this and I can’t leave all the work to my workers.” You reasoned and manager Kang nodded.

“Ahh.. its too bad then. The members really missed you.” He said in a sad tone, making you feel guilty.

“I’m really sorry, but I really think it’s inappropriate.” You said, slightly pouting, it’s a once in a life time opportunity to be able to hang out with an idol or idol group, but you know that you shouldn’t as it’s unfair for the rest of the BABYZ and you can’t just leave your work too.

“Zelo-ah, don’t force noona, she have her reason, there’s always a next time.” Yong Guk spoke and smiled at you again, you were glad that he was understanding. You gave a smile to him and blushed when you had eye contact with him.

“I’ll get going now, it was nice seeing you guys.” You smiled to them and bowed to BAP and then bowed to manager Kang again.

“see you soon, noona!” Zelo waved goodbye to you, followed by the other members.

“Lets hang out someday soon, alright?” Him Chan said.

“Erm…. I don’t know… I don’t think it’s right to do that..” you said.

“Come on, just once?” He pouted, oh my, how could someone reject that cute face of that pretty boy. You sighed and whispered “alright”. “Asa! Promise?” He took your hand and hooked your pinky finger making a promise. With that physical contact, it made you blushed, you lowered your head again, not wanting them to see your tinted cheeks.

“I’ll get going now, good bye.” You said and bowed again and walked back to the shop tried to focus at your work, you still couldn’t believe that BAP actually appeared in front of you just now.

 

Yong Guk’s POV

“I’m sorry, but I really can’t, I don’t think it’s fair for other fans if they know about this and I can’t leave all the work to my workers.” Sunhee reasoned. I smiled to myself, thinking how humble and kind she was. If it was other fans, they would have agree immediately without hesitating. But Sunhee rejected the offer, I didn’t expect that she would do that, I mean I know she’s kind and humble, she also have a good personality and stuff. But I didn’t expect she would be this kind, to think about other fans feelings and being so responsible about her workers too. From today’s short meet up, I think I like her as a fan even more, or maybe I’m starting to see her more than a fan. I’m wondering if she has a boyfriend, that guy must be really lucky to have her, she’s pretty and her personality is just so kind, she was almost perfect.

We reached our dorm and I helped hyung to carry the drinks up while he carried the pastries. As soon as we got in the dorm, Dae Hyun snatched the pastries from hyung and started to think of which cheesecake he should eat first.

“Yahhh~ you’re not the only one eating this! Leave some for the rest!” Hyung shouted at him. Dae Hyun didn’t listen to him and started eating the strawberry cheesecake, it was his favourite.

“Wahhhh! Dish ish soo good!” Dae Hyun said while stuffing the cake into his mouth. Soon the rest started eating too and everyone agreed that the cheesecakes are really good, it actually tasted like heaven if it was possible.

“Wahh~ Sunhee-shi can really bake! No wonder these are the café’s best sellers!” Hyung said.

“She baked these?!” I said in shock. *wow! She’s really good at this!* I thought

“Yup, her worker told me, when Sunhee-shi wasn’t around just now. Sunhee-shi is really humble!” Hyung replied.

“I want to date her!” Dae Hyun swallowed the cake and said.

“She can bake cheesecakes for me everyday!” He added.

“Yahhh! You’re a pig!” Young Jae poked his stomach and we laugh at the both of them.

We continued to enjoy the pastries and watched some variety shows on TV.

*I would really want to meet you personally and know more about you.* suddenly my heart skipped a little *Why am I feeling this way?*

 

A/N: Hey guys! so how do you feel about the chapter so far? leave a moment ^^

Did you guys saw the pic of Yong Guk carrying a baby AGAIN? I swear i could imagine him being a perfect husband! Wish i was the baby that he was carrying in his arms