My Special Fan

Just quietly looking over you

I’m a Badman

Eodum soge neoreul gadwojulge

Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

You reach over to your night stand to off the alarm from your phone and lay back onto the bed again stretching your body. Today’s BAP’s first fansign event for BadMan, and as a loyal BABY, you’ll be attending it. You got out of the bed and went to get prepare for the fansign event later. Once you got out of the bathroom, your phone started ringing, you walked over to the nightstand and answered the incoming call.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Nae Boss, there’s a slight problem with the stocks, can you please come down and check it out? It seems like the quality of the coffee beans are not the usual ones that we always have.”

“Alright, I’ll be there in 15 minutes. For now, don’t use the beans that arrived this morning.”

“Nae Boss.”

You ended the call and sigh *And I thought I could reach the venue early today, better settle the shop first before going.* Yes, you’re a boss of a coffee shop, even though you are only 22 years old, you’ve always wanted to own a coffee shop and be a boss, you’ve worked hard for it and 2 years back, you’ve started your own business.

You wore a plain white tee tugged into a pair of blue high waist jeans and wore a black ankle boots, you took your bag and car key and went out of the house. Your coffee shop was near your house, you bought a house near your shop so it would be easier for you to get down when there’s a situation just like today. After 10 minutes of driving, you reach your shop, you parked your car at the entrance of the shop and got out of it. You locked the car and went into the shop, as you walked to counter, your workers bowed and greeted you and you smiled back and greeted them too. Due to your young age, customers couldn’t tell that you are the boss of this coffee shop. You rushed over to the storage room and one of your workers showed you the coffee beans that arrived this morning, indeed the quality was not up to standard, you gave a call down to the supplier asking them for a reason why was the quality not up to standard. The supplier said that one of the workers delivered the wrong batch to the shop this morning, he have asked the worker to bring it back and deliver the correct batch to your shop by evening. After getting the explanation from the supplier, you told your worker to wait till evening for the right batch to arrive and do a thorough check with the deliveryman. Luckily, there was enough coffee beans that left from the previous batch to last you till the end of the day. After settling the problem, you checked the time and it was almost 12PM, it was also the peak hour of the business, so you decided to stay till 2PM just to help up your workers just in case they couldn’t handle the crowd. You and your workers always have a good relation between one another, despite being the boss, you’ve always been friendly to them and they were also reasonable and did not take advantage of your kindness.

For those 2 hours, you helped out by serving drinks to the customers and asked if they have any feedbacks towards the shop, you also had small talks with your regular customers. Time passes fast when you’re in the shop, you checked your watch and it was already half past 2, so you grabbed your bag and told the workers to work hard and waved goodbye.

The ride to the fansign venue was quite far from your shop, and unexpected, there was a car accident along the path towards the venue, you were caught up in the traffic, you waited patiently in the car, hoping the traffic jam would clear soon. You were playing BAP songs in the car, you checked your watch again, and it was alright 3:30PM, you started panicking, thinking that you might not be able to reach there on time. But thankfully, the jam clear not long later and you reached the location at 4:15PM. You grabbed your BadMan album, and a letter that you were planning to give Bang Yon Guk, your ultimate bias. You got out of your car, locked it and rushed to the venue.

To your luck, you were able to be the last few that could get their album signed today, so you patiently waited for it to start. At exactly 5PM, the fansign event started, and the moment you saw Bang Yong Guk came out from the curtains pumping his fists in the air, it made you smile at how cute he was. You quietly waited for your turn to go up to the stage.

 

Yong Guk’s POV

As usual, I’m the one sitting on the left, being the first to sign the fans’ album, all the members were standing in a line, HimChan was sitting beside me, followed by DaeHyun, YoungJae, JongUp and lastly Zelo. I took the might and prepared to greet the fans, “2, 3! Annyeohaseyo, uri BAP, Yes sir!” we said and bowed to the fans. I was looking at the line of fans standing at the side which were waiting for their album to be sign. I scan through the crowd, trying to spot a familiar fan, but she was nowhere to be found. I let out a sigh, HimChan turned and look at me.

“Wae? Your special fan is not here today?” HimChan asked in a teasing tone.

“I don’t know, I can’t spot her.” I replied.

“Maybe she’s at the back.”

“I don’t think so, she’s always the first few to be in the line.” I sighed again.

We stopped our conversation as the first fan started to walk up to the stage towards us. It’s been almost an hour through the fansign, and my special fan is nowhere to be seen. I sort of gave up hope that she’ll come here today. Ever seen I’ve debuted, she have been attending all the events that was held by the company, I did not take note of her since there was quite a lot of fans that I faced, and there was countless number of fan letters that I received, no matter how many fan letters I get, I’ll always make time to read through all the letters, not leaving out one. Most letters would be like “oppa I love you a lot” and contents which are about their love for BAP, but there are also some that were very personal, which warms my heart. But there was one letter that really got my attention, the exterior of the letter wasn’t like the others with lots of decorations and colours on it, it was just a plain coffee coloured envelope with my name written on it and a small drawing of my face on it at the corner of the envelope, and what’s unique about this letter is that it smelt like coffee. It wasn’t like the usual fan letters that I’ve received, sure the letter would say how BAP has affected her in life and stuff, but it mainly talked about her own life, about the good deeds she did and what have happened to her recently, the content was filled with emotions and most of all, it has the most beautiful hand writing I’ve ever seen. The thought of might not get a letter from her today just made me dejected, I somehow built up an interest of wanting to know how her life has been and I wanted to know more about this fan, I even kept her letters in a box.

It was only left with 10 fans with album to sign before it’s the end of the event, I was kind of upset as I thought I wouldn’t be able to see her today, suddenly a beautiful yet familiar voice greeted me.

“A-Annyeohaseyo Yong Guk-shi…” the fan greeted me in formality, it wasn’t usual for fans to greet me with formality, most of them would call  me ‘yongguk oppa’, ‘yonggukkie’, ‘Yongguk-ah’ and other nicknames. I lifted my head to look at the girl that greeted me, a small smile crept onto my face, I couldn’t help me gave her my gummy smile, I couldn’t explain how happy I am to see her again, my special fan.

 

A/N: annyeong! so the first chapter is out, what do you think of it? hope the first chapter wasn't that boring for you, the story will get more exciting with the next few chapters to come, so please support me and it'll be nice if you could leave a comment down for me on how you feel about this first chapter ^^