Coffee Shop #02

Sugared & Spiced Up Secrets

[Chapter 02: Coffee shop #02]

{Narrator's POV Type 01.}

You woke up to see a figure at the edge of your bed. You freaked out. "Yah!!!....Oh it's you. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" The figure turned out to be Kim Myungsoo or L. He's your cousin who is also a reaper.

You threw a pillow towards his head but he deflected with his hand ."Morning Youngie. You killed that guy in the hotel right?" He turned to me. "It was Mina. As always." You smiled. He shook his head in disapproval but he had a smile.

"Because of you and Mina, I had to clear lots of your trash-" L was cut off.

< "Morning Youngie! Oh hi Myungie!" Mina cheerfully cried. "Minaring ah, why do you always kill people?" Myungsoo asked Mina who is also his cousin. Mina and you are not related though. Auntie Eunji and Uncle Sunggyu's son is Myungsoo and Uncle Sunggyu has a sister who is married to a Kwon, which explains. Mina shrugged. "What can I do? I'm the best among them. Yah Seyoung ah, get your of the bed unless you want me to lash at you."

"Oh yeah, we are working today. Bye Myungsoo." L teleported away while you dashed to your bathroom. You got ready in 5 meinutes. You and Mina went to your workplace which was a coffee shop. "Seyoung ah, can you take the morning shift today, I'm do delivery today. We are short handed today cause Youkyung needs to visit her parents. She will be back by tonight." Mina said.

You nodded. Soon the shop was open. Not more than 30 minutes later, You gasped. Luhan was here. Right in front of you probably wearing his killer smile. "Hi-Seyoung?! I mean Minyoung?!?!" Your eyes widened when he called you Seyoung.

"Yes. How may I help you?" You asked, resisting a urge to box the hell out of him. "I thought Mina normally takes orders for the morning shift." He whishpered. You peered over his shoulder. Thank God no customers were behind him. "Well for today, it's me." You said.

"Sure, one caramel frappe!" He chirped. "Wow it sure suits the theme." He commented giving you the money for the drink. He was obviously talking about your caramel-coloured hair. "Stop it Luhan." You said, before whisking yourself away to make his drink. When you came back he was tapping the counter. He smiled as you handed him the drink.

He left after giving a wink. You grunted. "Stop that Luhan." You don't know why but you heard your heart and mind made funny sounds.

{Your/Seyoung POV}

30 minutes later, I glanced at my watch. "Mina should be back by now." "Hi Minyoung." I looked to see Luhan's face infront on mine. I jerked back, hitting my head in the process. "Oww..." I rubbed my head. It truely hurt. Just then I was pulled towards Luhan again. I think I'm getting used to it though.

Luhan rubbed my head. Suprisingly, it felt better. "YAH LUHAN. STOP BRINGING MY BODY TO YOURS. IT'S EFFIN ANNOYING THE HELL OUT OF ME." I screamed. Thank God there weren't anyone else besides me and Luhan

{Luhan POV} I have to admit that Seyoung or Minyoung looked really cute when she tried to rub her head. "Who knew the poker-face, ferocious leader can be so cute." I remarked as I rubbed her head. I don't know why but I really love teasing her. It's fun.

I could predict Sehun's shouts at me if he finds out. I also know that Jimin will turn me into a flower pot if I did that. I finished rubbing. "Better?" I asked with some concern. "Yes." Seyoung replied. This girl is really one tough nut to crack. I had to leave cause I also have work. 

"Bye Seyoung!" I waved before exiting the cafe. I saw slumping on the counter. I couldn't help but wonder what she was thinking. Urgh. Just in less than a day, All I'm thinking about is her. I sighed and walked to my workplace.

{Narrator POV type 01}

The day passed in a flash and before the 2 know it, It was six pm. You and Mina started closing the shop and as if it was coincidence, Baekhyun, Luhan and Sehun walked pass. "Hey noonas!" Sehun cried. You were definitely taken aback as you jumped a storey high.

Thank God no one was there. "Yah, Oh Seyoung ah. What are you trying to do? Be the best female high jumper?" Mina chided you. "Don't blame me. It's their fault." You pointed, pouting. Baekhyun nudged Luhan lightly.

Luhan gave Baekhyun the what-the- face. "Let's go home. I think Choah said she will be cooking today." Baekhyun said. "Wait here. I will be back in 5." Baekhyun continued. In 5 minutes, Baekhyun was back in a car. He made Mina seat in the front seat. Luhan gave Baekhyun a what-the- face now. Sehun, on the other hand tried his best to control his laughter. You, wedged in between your younger brother and Luhan, was completely oblivious.

When you and the rest got back to the HQ, Choah left a note.

"Hey guys, help yourself to these rolls and fried rice. If the food is cold, blame Chanyeol and Xiumin. And if Sehun's home and you not have eaten, blame him too. -Choah"

You laughed at Choah's cute manner of writing. The 5 of you sat on the table and ate dinner. 15 minutes later, the pager cracked. "Calling all agents to be in the studio now." Jimin's nasal voice spoke. The 5 abandoned their chopsticks an dashed to the studio.

When you guys reached there, there was a large conference table. You and the others quickly took a seat. "Okay guys, we have another operation. Which is in a week's time." Xiumin started. "And this is a more serious case. But maybe for Seyoung, it will be easy." Choah commented.

You felt 12 pairs of eyes gazing at you. "She handed far more serious operations before." Choah continued. "The main reason why it will be serious is because B.A.P and Secret will be there, Doing their mission as well." Kris said. The EXO maknaes gave "huh?!"s.'

"B.A.P and SECRET are just like us-" Choah started . "No they are not!" Yunaria said. "Okay whatever, they are from Mato. They have basically have enhanced human ability and tricky stuff and-"

"not as tricky as us though." Yunaria interupted. "Sorry unnie." Yunaria cowered behind Xiumin. Your knuckles turned white as you thought of B.A.P the memory you wanted to forget. "Okay. You guys will be split into groups and you will be in charge of something. Kris said.

"Seyoung, Sehun and Luhan. In charge of chemical weaponery." Your eyes bulged out, unbelievingly. They finished the role call and Choah handed the portfolios "I want everything to be completed in 3 days time. You guys are dismissed." Choah finished. You still could not believe you were paired with the ert Luhan. Sehun came beside you with Luhan.

"Get your asses in the chemistry lab right now." You snapped, a little irritated and started heading to the lab. Sehun and Luhan followed. When they were out of earshot,

"Seyoung really needs to learn to accpet boys." Xiumin said, standing beside Yuna and Chen. "Just don't remind her of Daehyun." Choah commented before walking to the closet studio with Kris and Chanyeol. The other 3 shrugged and headed to the study.

"What are super effective on Matokkis?" Luhan questioned as he headed to the chemical shelf.

"Hmm....it should be mercury + bromine + sulfuric acid + uranium." You answered. "But we can't use that. Cause there are humans and humans can't breathe in mercury. I think Krypton and astaline would be better." You said. The 2 look-alikes shrugged as they took out the respective chemicals.

"Add ethanoic acid and hydrochloric acid too...it can make the matokkis drowsy." You added on.

"What about Sulfuric acid + aluminium with zinc and antimony?' Luhan asked. 'We can try that too. Make samples of all possibilities. We will test all of them."

Without another word, the three of you started brewing, mixing. 8 hours later, it was 3am in the morning and they were still mixing the chemicals.

"noona, I've got work later. Can I get a rest?" Sehun yawned as he rubbed his eyes. You turnes to Luhan.

"I've got no work later." He replied dryly. You sent Sehun to bed before returning to the lab. In another hour's time, you hair was in a neat mess. You had finished the samples. You slumped on the day. Within minutes, your breathing dropped and you fell asleep.

{Luhan POV}

I turned around to only Seyoung slumped on the lab table, sleeping peacefully. Well she clearly had a long day. I wanted to carry on with the samples but seeing her asleep, I did what my mind or heart did.

Carrying her back to her room. Which is kinda stupid because I have telekinesis.

I walked over to her and carried her bridal style. Boy, she's like a feather.  A pretty and hot one. I walked down the halls silently careful not wake up anyone up including Seyoung. WhenI reached her room, I shifted the blankets with my telekinesis this time and laid her on her bed.

I covered her with the blanket by hand and could not help staring at her beautifull face. It's only the second day she sees me. It wouldn't be possible for her to remember me what's more. They said she forgot part of her memory.

It's a long story but I will get back to that soon. I stood up from the edge of the bed and left the room.

{Narrator's POV: Type 01.]

As Luhan left the room, he did not realised one thing. Your hand was stretched telling him not to go.


AN= Hi guys. (: I hope you like this story...and please drop in some comments on what you like or what you prefer. I can't say I might do it but I will try. `So that's all for today (: Please subscribe if you like it!