Meeting Night #01

Sugared & Spiced Up Secrets

[Chapter 01: Meeting Night #01.]

{Narrator POV's: Type 01.}

You opened the door which led to the rooftop of this building. After coming out of the door, you shutted it tight. You took out a stick and tapped the door knob. "Eruces Kcol." You mumbled. You keep back the stick. You walked and leaned on the railing of a 15-story high buliding's rooftop.

You were observing the room 10 meters away. The room was a dining place. To be accurate it was a hotel. You were dressed in a black tube dress with a black blazer on together with ankle high heel boots. You had your hair down. Suddenly you froze as you felt movement despite the pitch silence.

You place your fingers on you head near your temples. 'Yunaria. I think they're coming' 'I'm on it.' You heard it in your head. Moments later you eased down knowing it was completely gone. You placed your finger at the same place 'Thank You'. You glanced back at the window and saw a nod.

Not to mention a 'waiter' trying to find an extinguisher to extinguish flames that were beginning to get big. You took the same stick in your blazer and tapped the hem of the tube dress. Seconds later, you were in a body hugging maxi dress. You still had you blazer on. You tapped your boots and it became 5 inches wedges and you murmured "Otaraeppa tah" and a fedora hat appered.

You kept the stick again as You tied your hair in a low ponytail, placing the large hat in place before jumping off the building. You didn't die. Instead, you landed with one knee on the ground. You got up and walked to the hotel. You were welcomed by a cooling breeze from the aircon and some managers of the hotel.

You gave a small smile before heading to the lift. You board the lift to the 28th floor and walked infront of the hotel room. You tapped on your watch with your fingers for 10 seconds and a guy appeared, a wisp of smoke appearing.

You exchanged looks with him. 20 seconds later, a girl came out from the room with a triumphant smile. "Kai." You said. "Fsst." Seconds later, you and the other 2 were in a office. "Good job guys." You said. In front of you were 6 guys while 3 girls were beside you.

{Your/Seyoung's POV}

You must have thought I was crazy. In fact my head was clearer than the stars of this night sky. Let me introduce. From left to right in front of me were Chen, Chanyeol, D.O, Tao, Kai and Sehun. The 3 girls were Mina, Youkyung and Yuna. Or more known as Minaring, Y, and Yunaria. They aren't as normal as you think. Well that goes the same for me.

"How is it guys?" I asked. "Noona. That was one damn easy operation!" Sehun, my younger twin brother commented. "Totally" the other 6 replied dryly. "What do you expect." Yuna sarcastically remarked, crossing her arms. She was the oldest among us now.

"Guys, those guys are from the 4th dimension. All they can do is absorb power and go crazy. Lucky for Mina, he hadn't had his power meal. If not Mina would be dead instead of him." I explained. Just then the speaker near the edge of my table cracked. "Seyoung and group come down to the studio now." Choaya unnie's voice said.

Despite the fact we are not humans. We still use human gadgets. 1 cat out of my pocket. The 10 of us headed to the studio. The studio is a very large room with disapperable tables and chairs we do our mapping there. When we got there, instead of just Choah unnie, it was another 7 figures. 1 of the 7 was familiar but the other 6, no.

"Hello guys." Choah said in a motherly voice. She's the oldest of AOA Black, my partners in crimely justice along with the younger half of EXO . "I think it's time to introduce the EXO hyungs to Seyoung." She continued.

Wait. To me only?! Does this mean that the other 9 people in my group know them? I was shocked.

"YAH UNNIE AH, WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW THEM?!" I raised my voice a little to high. The boys gave a slightly scared look. Great what a great first impression.

Choah sheepishly rubbed her neck "Well the EXO maknae trained with them while the 5 of us are the ones that trained them." "But didn't you 5 train me as well?" I asked. "Yeah we did but we trained you way earlier than them." Jimin, My and Sehun's God-sister said. I breathed out "Alright."

"Great, Choah unnie please start." Jimin finished. I scanned the 6 guys. One caught my attention. The blonde guys with his gelled up and the deer eyes. I know I saw him some where but I can't seem to pin point a location. "Why don't you guys intorduce yourselves?" Choah smiled.

"I'm Kim Minseok, a.k.a Xiumin or Baozi. My power is Ice and I am a wolf." The first guy said. "Omo. He looks like Sohee!" I cried. "Oh, Sohee's my twin sister." He added. My jaw dropped.

"I'm Luhan and my power is Telekinesis." He said as he brought my body closer to him. Damn, I was shocked. "And I'm also a wolf." He place his face close to mine. I withdrew the stick or my wand. "Kcab evom." I said to my chair and it moved back until I released it. So the name's Luhan.

"Ayo waddup, I'm Kris, a.k.a Yifan, I can fly and I'm a wolf." He finished.

"I'm Kim Joonmyun, better known as Suho. I can control water and I'm also a wolf." Wait are the whole of EXO wolves? Cos EXO maknae are also wolves.

"I'm Lay or Zhang Yixing and I can heal and I'm also a wolf."

"I'm Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun. You can call me Bacon. My power is light and I'm also a wolf."

"It's your turn, Seyoung." Choah said. "I'm Oh Seyoung, Humans only know me by Jung Minyoung, Older sister of Sehun. I'm a witch and I have sensadory powers. I can sense and feel any type, be it thoughts, anything." I finished.

Chen could control lightning, Chanyeol could control fire, Tao could control Time, D.O could control the ground, Kai as you should have known, reading it not long ago, Teleportation, while my younger brother can control the wind. They are all wolves.

Choah unnie is a Enerdyne, someone who can create and destroy energy, and she can control sound. Jimin is a pixie-she can change her size but not taller than her short height, and she can transfigurate. Yuna is a witch and she can make things and even humans vanish. (I can't do that cause it can't be done by wand.) Youkyung is a half-angel and half-vampire and she can pass by any matter at will. Mina is a visilzer, some on who has very good eyesight. and she has the power of invisibility.

We are all born in PlanetExo. Another dimension. The people in PlanetExo all can telepath with each other, have a power and can transform or behave like/ into a normal or weird mythical or animal being. I would Classify Choah and Mina unnie as a weird one.

As for me, Yuna, Youkyung, we don't take much on the appearance. Instead we behave like one.

"Whoa it's so cool to have a group that's all wolves!" I exclaimed.

"Cool?! Excuse me. You might not know this but they get extremely and ual during the full moon if they are near the person they like or they know each other for at least a month. Seyoung, you are lucky today as they just know you today." Choah threw her hands in the air.

"That part is only if we do not want to be a wolf during the full moon and if we are of age." Kris reasoned. I nodded. Unknowingly I glanced to the window and saw clouds slowy moving away, showing some of the moon that's full.

"Notice! It's a full moon."

"." The 5 girls cried. "We are giving you a 20 second start off now."Kris robotically said. At that instance, they transformed into their mythical being and heades out of the door to the never ending corridors of the large large headquaters. Being in your mythical creature really speed things up.

I stood there laughing at the girls reaction. "Well it so happens that they are infront of us now." Xiumin shrugged. "Did I mention that their bodies are also hot?!" Suho said. "Is it ?" I asked monotonely. He blushed. I was laughing crazily.

The full moon emerged and Kris, Xiumin, Lay, Baekhyun and Suho dashed out of the studio door.The 6 younger ones turned into wolves. "Otaraeppa rood ot tserof." I waved my wand to the empty space of the studio.

A large opened door appeared nd the 6 wolves dashes out of the studio via the door, leaving Luhan and I the only souls there.

{Narrator's POV Type 01.}

You and Luhan remained there in the studio. "Why didn't you chase the girls?" You jokingly asked. Luhan shrugged

"I might have forgot to add that I'm single and I'm not liking anyone yet." He winked.

"But Choah unnie said that-" I started.

"She made an excuse. We get because of the full moon. But that doesn't mean we can't control it. But of course, we require lots of sleep if we control it. However, if a wolf really likes the girl, he might not be able to control." He gave another wink. What a playboy. You thought. But you had to admit that he was pretty hot.

"Wanna book a room, he brought your body closer to his via his telekinesis." He smirked. Total Playboy was all that ran through your's mind. "Stop bringing my body to yours." You pushed him back. You barely did it. He was darn strong. He laughed.

"What's so funny." You crossed your arms pouting. Luhan was shocked. "What's with the face Mr Playboy?"

"I am not a playboy and who knew the poker face, ferocious leader had aegyo?" Luhan answered.

"Ae-gyo? You've so got to be kidding me." You said, shocked at the other guy's word. He gave a small laugh, releasing the rest of you. Before exiting the studio.

"It was nice knowing you, Seyoung or Minyoung." You merely smiled, still wondering where did you see him. You walked out of the room and walked back to your room. You changed your hair colour with your wand back to the caramel-coloured hair, or the Jung Minyoung hair.

Jung Minyoung was a name given by Yookyung Eomma and Peniel Appa, Jimin's parents. They when you always why they name you 'Jung' they would change the topic so fast that you didn't even know.

You changed your hair colour as you were going to work in the human world with Mina. You got your clothes ready before sleeping. When you were in your bed getting ready to sleep, you suddenly thought about the mysterious Luhan. Just then you felt him thinking about you. You shivered.

{Luhan's POV}

Seyoung is a one in a billion type of girl. Wonder if she recognised me. I guess not. I walk to my room which seemed forever as Choah connected our dorm to the other half's dorm beside the headquaters.

On the way my mind was only thinking of Seyoung. But my thoughts was disrupted when I heard . I rolled my eyes loudly, not caring whose it belonged, straight or gay. Hey, I've heard them before.I continued the walk to my room. I flunged myself onto my bed when I entered my room.

I glanced to my telekinesis print on my hand. It was glowing faintly. It can't be happening. I used my powers to stop the glowing before shutting my eyes to sleep. Hey, Exodians need sleep to. I shall elaborate the whole thing.

Exodians are from PlanetExo and we are basically the best form out of all the beings of the dimensions. Yes the best. Second would be the Mato dimension. The group of people we are constantly rivaling against. But we all need sleep. Besides, I used quite a lot of energy to supress my hornyness and to shut the glowing off.

So have a great night. I switched off the lamp beside me and slept.


First Chapter is up~ Comment what you think about it and I hope you won't mind the other characters!

The next chapter : Coffee Shop #02

Subscribe and Comment!