Closer #03

Sugared & Spiced Up Secrets

[Chapter 03: Closer #3]

{Narrator's POV Type 02.}

Seyoung jolted from her slumber as her wand irritatingly poked and jabbed her,trying to wake his mistress(Master). Seyoung ruffled her hair and her eyes flickered over to the digital clock on the bedside drawer. The green digits flashed 10 a.m.Before she could do anything, she realized she was in the clothes she had wore yesterday.

She then remembered she was with Luhan and Sehun brewing up chemicals. "Didn't I fall asleep on the lab table? How did I end here?" Seyoung instinctively placed her hand on her blanket and clothes. Luhan. Seyoung found it weird, he could telekinect her or even left her in the lab. "Oh ! Is Luhan still there?!?!" Seyoung hopped off the bed to the bathroom and showered quickly.

She came out 4 minutes refreshed, in a black crop top and a high waisted jean shorts. She had also applied some make-up to prevent what the late sleeping had caused. She walked briskly to her shoe rack and pulled out a 5 inch heels. As she slipped in them, she read the post-its that were left on the door

Hey Youngie! For today, you are not needed at the cafe cause Youkyung, Baekhyun and Lay are helping me out. Rest well and good luck on doing your task!
-Minaring-

Seyoung, There is some fried rice in the microwave. Remember to have it cause your the only one who hasn't eat. Enjoy it!-Choaya-

Hey Noona, how's working with Luhan, he's still in the lab as I wrote this note which was about 8 in the morning. Drop in and make sure he doesn't faint! *Insert cheeky smile*-Sehun-

"That Brat." Seyoung muttered as she read Sehun's note and her eyes found the next note.

Ayo SeMin! Remember to collect the cookies D.O bake for you and Luhan. Luhan is busy so he asked you to help him collect. It's in the top right drawer!-Yi Fan-

As Seyoung walked to the kitchen, you passed by the lab. Seyoung gave a quicck glance and to her suprise, he was still there. She pushed opened the door. Luhan's hair was flattened and his eyes showed fatigue.

"Hey Luhan. Need coffee?" Seyoung nervously asked.

"Oh morning Seyoung, that would be lovely. Cappucino would be the best." Luhan said as he rose from the eyepiece of the microscope. Seyoung gave smiled and headed for the kitchen and brewed a cup of lemon tea for herself and Luhan's cappucino, not forgetting Luhan's and Seyoung cookies and her fried rice.

As Seyoung entered the lab again, she placed the coffee and cookies on the clean coffee table near window. "Luhan, take a break. Come join me for breakfast." Seyoung said. He wordlessly walked towards your direction. He sat opposite you and sipped on his coffee. "Did you eat Choah's fried rice?' Seyoung said. Luhan nodded as he opened his bag of cookies.

"I also realized that samarium + Xenon + tungsten + sodium hydroxide is affective against the matokkis." Luhan said as he munched on a cookie. Seyoung looked at him in awe "Luhan, don't need to overwork yourself, go and take some rest, I will take over." Luhan was taken aback  with the concern in Seyoung's voice. Something he had never heard before. In a long time.

"You should know that I'm capable. Just rest. If not I will bound you to the bed." Seyoung crossed her arms with a tinge of threaten tone in her voice. Luhan ran his hand through his hair and sighed. "Alright I give up. Call me if you need me." Luhan took his cappucino and cookies and left the lab. Seyoung unknowingly looked at the door with swung slower and slower each second.

Seyoung finished her fried rice and took her tumblr which contain her lemon tea to the microscope and found notes sprawled around. She took a piece which caught her eye. She read it and gasped.

Isn't this my handwriting? Why is it with Luhan. This contained most of the deadly and useful chemicals against all the 5 dimensions excluding earth. I haven't see this paper before though.... Seyoung thought. However, she didn't pursue the matter she shrugged and started carrying on what Luhan had started.

Yunaria walked into the lab 6 hours later only to see Seyoung's figure. Her eyes and mind were so focused that she didn't realized Yuna walked in. Yuna waved her hand in Seyoung's face but she got no response. Yuna flicked her hand and the test tubes in Seyoung's disappeared which caused her to be taken aback.Yuna reappeared the test tubes in another test tube rack.

"Oh hi Yunaria unnie." Seyoung said as she walked to the opposite lab bench to take the test tubes. "Wow, that's all you got to say to me?" Yuna said. Seyoung shrugged. "I'm here to inform you that you and Luhan will be taking the diamond and before that you will help us oversee." Seyoung dully nodded as she carried on testing the chemicals."What did I say Semin?" Yuna said.

Seyoung recited what Yuna had said. Satisfied Seyoung managed to say what she said, she left the room. Seyoung sighed, tucked her hair behind her ears and formed the bombs, bullets etc. Luhan walked in the lab fully refreshed, an hour after Yunaria came in. "Oh hi Luhan. Yunaria told us we will take the diamond and oversee the event." Seyoung said.

Luhan nodded before joining her to help her out. Seeing her hardworking side just simply made Luhan smile."Luhan, have you ever liked someone? I doubt it though. Blame your playboy look and side if I said I didn't think so." Seyoung said. Luhan smiled and heaved "what if I said I like this girl and have never stopped liking her?" Luhan said, looking up. Seyoung nodded her head in amusement.

Before Seyoung could ask who is the girl, the pager beeped. "Calling for all agents to report to the studio now." Luhan and Seyoung carefully placed the stuff down before rushing to the studio.


"We've got more details for the case. We are to take the diamond from this pair of tycoon couple. They are from the 5th dimension- they have altered dna from their parents. Thy can be very dangerous as they can take on multiple mutant characteristic." Jimin started.

Seyoung quietly listened to all the details before having a small triumphant smile. She dealed with all of the casualties before. "Oh yes, A reminder to submit your report and research tomorrow." Kris' deep voice said. They nodded wordlessly and were dismissed.

Luhan, Seyoung and Sehun, who returned when the meeting started, headed back to the lab. "So what did you guys accomplished?" Sehun questioned. "Everything but the report." Seyoung said. "I'll handle it. " Sehun saluted and grabbed his laptop and sat at the coffee table. Seyoung and Luhan shrugged and continued their weapon making.

After a while, Seyoung's eyes shifted to Sehun who was peacefully sleeping on the sofa. She was about to wash her hands when she accidently bumped into Luhan and the two slipped. Seyoung landed right on top of Luhan, face 3 inches away.

"Guys! It's time for dinn- Oops, I'm sorry to interrupt your time." Mina said in awe as she transformed into her creature-being and floated swiftly away. Seyoung jumped up shyly, extending a hand to help him up.

{Luhan POV}

Honestly, I wanted to pull Seyoung back down. But after realising that my face was looking real blank. I decided to spare her. I took her hand and saw Sehun stirring from his sleep his scuinted at our hands which Seyoung realised and pulled it away from mine. "Sorry." I muttered.

"It's alright she telepathed. Sehun wore an obvious smirk. I facepalmed. "It's time for dinner right?" I said trying to break the tension that was building in between Seyoung and I. She nodded. We wordlessly headed for the dining room with Sehun giggling away. Man, I would have bashed his face if his wasn't my good buddy.

When we entered the dining room, they bursted into laughter. I gave a real quick glance to Seyoung who's face was near red.

{Narrator's POV Type 02}

Seyoung finished her meal within 2 minutes and left the dining room briskly. All eyes were on Luhan. "Explain please." Choaya said. "We bumped into each other and slipped. That's all."

"Luhan! You missed out the exciting part!!" Mina cried enthusiactically, "Seyoung and Luhan landed on top of each other faces 3 inches away!" Mina spazzed. Luhan finished his food as soon Mina delievered the comment and transformed into a wolf leaving the room as fast as possible. Sehun merely shrugged when he felt gazes.

Seyoung panted hard when she was in her room. She walked to her bedside drawer and opened the last drawer. In there was parchment books. She rummaged through and took one book. She pulled a chair and pen and sat on her table. Flipping to the next empty page, she started writing.

Entry #409:

It is the third day knowing the rest of EXO. I don't know why but I find Luhan very familiar. Not because I find out that he visits the cafe often but I feel that he was part of my life but I just can't pinpoint any location or memory...although I might seem to want to get away from him, but I just can't...something is making me getting to know him...a new mission is coming up and I'm partnered with Luhan..too much of a coincidence, ain't it? The mission involves Humans,  5th Dimensions(Staremps) and of course the interference SECRET and B.A.P from 3rd Dimension(Matokkis). Thinking about them or more specifically Jung Daehyun...makes me confused and mad. Urgh. That's all for now..

Seyoung fastened the book and kept it back at it's original place and left the room for the lab to aid the other 2. "How's things going? Did the tests on the chemicals to knock the Staremps out work?" Seyoung asked as she took her lab coat from the rack.

"Yes. we are making some others now." Luhan said, focused on finishing the chemical mixing. Seyoung had to admit that maybe Luhan wasn't bad at all. She joined the 2 and started mixing chemicals.

They finished within 2 hours and evrything was in place. They high-fived each other.


"Hey we are here to help them complete things, not to talk about Seyoung and Luhan's love life!?" Xiumin said. Kris merely shrugged. "Oppa, I'm telling you, Seyoung had feelings for Luhan while," Yuna said.

"Luhan has feelings for Seyoung." All of them (Choa, Kris, Xiumin, Chen and Chayeol.) said.

"I suppose so too." A tall figure leaned on the door frame, arms crossed. He walk into the room and sat down beside them, picking a garment to help them sew. "And how would you know that Sehun?" Kris asked.

"Number 1, I am Luhan's best friend. Number 2, I'm Oh Sehun, Oh Seyoung's brother. Number 3, I'm just too fabulous." Sehun said. Choa threw the rhine-stoned garment she was sewing in her hands to Sehun's face at the last reason. Sehun quickly blew it away, back to her lap.

"Mind helping us?" Xiumin asked. "No problem. I'm sure my future wife would be proud to have an awesome husband-" Sehun was cutted off when Yunaria disappeared his mouth. They bursted into laughter. (Except for Sehun whose mouth had vanished.)

"mmh nng hhmm mm hmm!" Sehun made sounds. Yunaria clicked her fingers and the mouth returned back. "Thank you very much Yunaria." Sehun sarcastically said. 

"My sister has been really quiet these days...she has a lot of things going through her mind..." Sehun commented. "And what those that suppose to mean?" Chanyeol asked. "It's like ever since Luhan came along, my sister's been getting more emotional and..."

"You mean she's getting back her memory?!" Choa spoked. "But it was said that particular part of memory was wiped clean after that incident..."

Sehun merely shrugged.

 

 

 

AN= I hope you have enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for all those who subscribed I hope also you would give comments (: Please do the poll so that it will be easier for me to write because then I would know which writing style you prefer. Try to choose between option 1 & 2. Bye, that's all for now!