Chapter 6

Lovely Sighting [Hiatus]

Jessica's POV

I woke up with the sun on my eyes. I pulled up the blanket to cover my face because I wanted to continue to sleep, until the blanket got pulled away.

"Jessica, you need to wake up now. It is already 10am. You can't sleep forever." Kevin said pulling the blanket off of me.

I opened my eyes and looked at Kevin. I then pulled a pillow and threw it at Kevin.

"Ouch!" Kevin said.

I laughed and quickly got out of bed and ran to the bathroom.

"Yah! You can't run from me!" Kevin shouted and laughing at the same time.

I turned around and stuck my tougue out at him and walked to the bathroom door. 

I was at the door about to close it until a hand was at the door and pushed the door open.

"I said that you can't run from me." Kevin said smiling as he closed the door behind him.

"You can't run either or something will happen to the baby." Kevin added.

"I know I know, but it is only the third day so I don't think anything bad will happen." I said.

"Now, can you leave so I can use the bathroom?" I asked.

"Okay. I'll make you breakfast." Kevin said as the left.

 

I finished washing up and got dressed and walked down to the kitchen. I loved Kevin's cooking.

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked Kevin while giving Prince food.

"I've got to go to work in a few minutes so Tiffany and my friend Eli is going to come over to watch over you." Kevin answered.

"I'm not a little kid anymore you know. I can watch over myself." I said pouting.

"I know but I still don't know what Nana is doing so I have to ask our friends to watch you because Prince is still a little puppy and won't be able to protect you that much." Kevin said with a serious and yet a sad face.

"Okay okay." I said smiling staring at Kevin's eyes.
*End of POV*

Kevin's POV

Jessica and I are staring at each other's eyes agina like last night. Her eyes are so beautiful. It hypnitized me and I can't stop staring. I can feel my face burning up again. My mind is blank. Nothing is on my mind except for Jessica. I gave her a kiss on the lips because I can't hold on anymore. We kissed for a few moments and let go. We smiled at each other and hugged.

"I won't let anyone hurt you ever until the day I die." I said in while we were hugging.

"You better or I won't forgive you." Jessica said glaring at me. I laughed.

"Well I got to go now. Annyeong~." I said as I walked to the garage but got stopped by Jessica.

Jessica kissed me."Annyeong." Jessica said smiling as I smiled back while blushing at the same time.

We waved as I left to go to work.
*End of POV*

Jessica's POV

As Kevin left. I was home alone while waiting for Tiffany and Kevin's friend, Eli, to come over. 

I was playing with Prince until I heard the doorbell. 

"Jessie! Are you home? It's me, Tiffany.!" Tiffany shouted at the door.

I giggled while opening the door. 

"I heard the doorbell Fany. You didn't need to shout at the door. And plus Eli is with you too. I bet your shouting is much louder than my scream." I said laughing while letting Tiffany and Eli in.

"No, your dolphin scream is much louder and ear piercing than my shouting." Tiffany said while putting down Romeo, her puppy.

Romeo and Prince ran to each other and started to play with each other with a ball.

"Got anything to eat? I'm starving." Tiffany and Eli said at the same time.

I laughed. "You both are always hungry. And I thought Sooyoung was a hungry eater."

I walked to the kitchen and looked through the fridge to check if we have anything to eat. And of coarse, I forgot that we hadn't went shopping to buy food that we didn't need to cook.(A/n: like junk foods like chips, cookies, etc.)

"How about we order food? I got nothing in the fridge. Unless Eli knows how to cook." I said while looking at Eli.

"Sorry. I don't know how to cook either. What do you guys want to order anyways?" Eli said.

"Let's order Chinese food."(a/n: Usually people like Chinese food right? My friends and other people said that they love to eat Chinese food(my friends are not just Chinese people(I'm Chinese)) Tiffany says.

"Sure. Who is going to pay though?" I asked.

"I will since I'm the only guy and I'm a gentlemen." Eli said making a peace sign.

Fany and I laughed because of him.

We ordered the food and waited for it to come. While we were waiting for the food to come, we were playing with Prince and Romeo.

After a while, the food came and Eli paid the person. We ate right away when the food was set down on the dining table. I gave Prince and Romeo their dog food and water so they can eat too.
*End of POV*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SNSD Jessica got injured in Hong Kong at the airport on the 10th of November!!! T.T Jessica is my favorite member of the group and once I heard the news, I was so shocked. Please get well soon Sica unnie!!!! Also please vote for SNSD at MAMA :)