Chapter 1

Lovely Sighting [Hiatus]

A/N: I'm not sure if this story will make sense so please bare with me and my gammer may be horrible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica's POV

*Flashback*

"Hey there cutie." A boy said to me who was standing in front of me.

 

"What's your name? I'm Kevin" He grabbed my hand and was about to kiss it until I took my hand away before he kiss it.

 

"I'm not interested in being friends with someone like you." I said in a uninterested voice.

 

"Are you sure about that? Or are you just shythat you found love at first sight." He came closer to me and left only a inch away from us.

 

"What are you doing?!?" I shouted.

 

"I know you want me cu-" "It's Jessica!" "Such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like you." He snuck his hands on my waste and pulled me closer to him leaving out face 2 inches away.

 

"W-what are y-you doing!! Go away!!" I said blushing and trying to push him away but I wastnt strong enough.

 

"You're blushing." "I'm not blush-" before I could finish my sentence, he kissed me on the lips.(a/n: I know they are aged 11 but please bare with it.)

 

As I tried to break the kiss, he gave a little more pressure.I struggled until I gave in into the kiss.

 

We broke the kiss few minutes late. I just stood there awkwardly avoiding his face. I was naw blushing red as a tomato.

 

"YAH! That was my first kiss! How could you!" I shouted as I hit his arm.

 

"Aww you hitting your soon to be boyfriend. That's not nice. Well see you later honey." He then smiled and walked away.

 

"I hate you, Kevin!" I shouted.

*End of Flashback*

-8 years later-

"Hey Jessic, hows my wonderful violent ice princess?" Kevin said behind me.

 

I turned around." Will you go away! And plus, I'm not your wonder violent ice princess." I said angryly

 

"Come on you turtle, I know you like me." "Correction, you like me." "Awww you should have said. Anyways, bye princess." Kevin said as he kissed my cheek before walking away.

 

"YAH! I said stop kissing me!" I said being pissed.

*End of POV*

 

Kevin's POV

I quickly walked away before Jessica could see my blushing red face.

 

I've had a crush on Jessica since the day we met. Also, it was the same day I kissed her.

 

"Yo Kevin!" a voice said behind me.

 

"What's up, Eli?" I asked.

 

"I saw what you did to Jessica." Eli said in a cheeky voice.

 

My face blushed immediatley with my head down.

 

"You would do the same thing if you were too nervous to talk to someone you like."

 

"I rather be friendly and get ot know her first rather than being a flirst and kissing her on the lips the first day you met her." said Eli.

 

" I got nervous when I tired to talk to her, but I said it in a flirty way instead. Anyways, lets get to class."

 

"Okay."

-Skip school hours-

 

As I was walking home, I saw Jessica walking and was about to cross the street not paying attension to the lights. I saw a car coming after her. I ran to her as fast as I could and saved her just in time.

*End of POV*

 

Jessica's POV

I felt someone grabbing my arm and pulled me back. I saw a car driving fast in front of me and then I realized I was in someone's arms. I looked up and it was Kevin.

 

"Yah! Are you trying to kill yourself!" Kevin said angryly.

 

"I realized that we were facing each other and was few inches away.

 

"Pabo, don't ever do that again, okay?" Kevin said as he hugged me tightly, but it was warm at the same time.

 

Why am I blushing? My heartbeat is also beating really fast too. did I just started to like him? No, that's impossible. I hate him! He always make fun of me or try to embarrass me. But right now, I feel different.

 

"Uhmm Kevin, can you let go now?" I asked him trying not to sound shakey.

 

"Oh mianhae!" he said as he stepped back and had his head down. Is he blushing?

 

"Kevin, are you blushing?" I asked as I closen my face and starred at him in his eyes.

*End of POV*

 

Kevin's POV

Jessica closen's her face and stares in my eyes.

 

"Kevin, are you blushing?" she asked.

 

I could feel my face burning up and I got nervous and shakey.

 

"N-no I'm n-not." I said trying not to sound shakey.

 

Damn, it is so obvious of how nervous and shakey I am right now.

 

We starred in each other eyes for a while. Her eyes were so beautiful that it sparkles,  until I realized that we were still on the streets.

 

"Uhmm I think we should go home now." I said as I broke the awkward stare.

 

"Yeah, Okay." she said and starts walking. 

 

I starred at her back, then she turned around. "Arn't you coming? Remember we are neighbors."

 

"Oh yeah... OH!! I was just thinking about something." I said and walked beside her.

 

It was quiet on the way home. I was too busy thinking about what Jessica was thinking at first when we were starring in each other's eyes.

 

" I'm surprised that you arn't trying to do anything to me right now. Usually you'll try to embarrass me or make fun of me." Jessica said breaking the awkward silence.

 

I stayed quiet not knowing what to say.

 

When we reached our house, I saw my parents talking to Jessica's dad. Jessica and I looked at each other and walked to our parents.

 

"What's going on?" I asked.

 

"OH! Son, Jessica, your already home." my dad said. "We would like to tell you two something. Now don't freak out or anything. We arranged to two to marriage." my mom said.

 

"WHAT!!!!"