Chapter 5

Lovely Sighting [Hiatus]

Jessica's POV

The next morning, I woke up with Kevin not next to me and a note was replaced.

"I called Tiffany to come and watch you while I'm off looking for a job. I decided to not wake you up even though it takes a while for me to wake you up. I'll come home as soon as possible and don't worry, Nana isn't at our front door anymore. " Jessica read.

"SICA! ARE YOU AWAKE YET?!?!" Tiffany shouted from the kitchen. I giggled.

"Yeah I'm awake now!" I shouted back at her.

I washed up and got dressed and walked to the kitchen where Tiffany is trying to look for food in the fridge.

"Don't you have anything to eat that is already cooked and just needed to heat up? I'm hungry and I know that your hungry too."

"Nope. So far, Kevin is the one who is cooking in the house. How about we order pizza?" I asked.

"Cool! I'll call Pizza Hut." (a/n: I like pizza except for when it is served in school with that fake looking pizza with those fake looking cheese and crust and all xP Those taste nasty)

"I hate how I have to stay home most of the time because of Nana. Why can't she just figure it out that Kevin doesn't like her anymore." I said

"Wait a minute... does that mean Kevin's first kiss wasn't me? It was Nana?!" I added saying it angrily.

"That doesn't matter right now Sica. All it matters now is that you and Kevin are in love and trying to watch out for Nana so she won't hurt or threaten anyone." Tiffany said.

After a while, the pizza came and we ate till we were full.

"I'm so bored! Lets go outside. We need fresh air and there is nothing to do here." Tiffany said.

"Yeah. What do you want to do though?" I asked.

"Let's get us a dog. One for you and one for me. You can surprise Kevin when he comes home." Tiffany suggested.

"Sure. I always wanted a puppy but my parents didn't let me." I said as we left the house and Tiffany drove to the pet store.

"There is so many dogs for us to choose from! I can't just pick one!" I said happily.

After a while from looking at what dog we wanted, we finally picked out a dog. Tiffany picked a white Maltese and I picked a white pomeranian.( I don't know what kind of dogs Tiffany, Jessica and Kevin had so I made it up)

"What are you naming your dog Tiffany?" I asked.

"Romeo, like from Romeo and Juliet." Tiffany answered.

"I'm gonna name mine Prince." I said.

"Let's go home now. I'm getting tired and I want to sleep." I added.

"You sleep too much Sica, but who cares." Tiffany said as we walked back to Tiffany's car.

We got back to my house and put the dog bowls down in the kitchen and added water and food in them and put the toys down in the living room and Prince's bed in me and Kevin's room.

"Well I'm going to take a nap now. Take care of Prince for me while I nap okay?" I said sleepily.

"Okay okay princess. Just get your sleep." Tiffany said.

I walked to my room and lay myself down on the bed and closed my eyes and quickly slept right away.
*End of POV*

Kevin's POV

I got home from working and saw Tiffany watching TV.

"Did Jessica slept the whole day?" I asked laughing.

"No she went back to sleep a few hours ago." Tiffany said laughing.

All of a sudden, I heard something small went to my feet  and sniffed. I looked down and saw two white puppies.

"Whose dogs are these?" I asked.

"The white Maltese is mine and the white pomeranian is your's and Jessica's. Jessica actually wanted to surprise you and there was nothing to do here so we went to the pet store and bought puppies." Tiffany said.

"Oh. Well thanks for watching over Jessica while I was gone." I thanked Tiffany.

"No problem. Did you see Nana when you were working?" Tiffany asked.

"Gladly no. I hope she isn't planning on something bad right now." I said.

"Tell Jessica I said bye okay?" Tiffany said.

"Okay, bye Tiff." I said as we waved good-bye.

I picked up the white pomeranian and walked up with it to me and Jessica's room. I saw Jessica peacefully sleeping on her side sleeping. I put the puppy down on the floor and went up to Jessica and sat next ot her. I kissed her on the lips and she woke up immediatley.

"I'm home Sica." I said giggling.

Jessica pulled up the blanket and covered her bluching face. I laughed.

"Why are you hiding your angel face?" I said.

"I'm not hiding my face!" Jessica shouted as she removed the blanket off of her face. I then kissed her right after she did that.

I stopped after a few seconds. Jessica is blushing like a tomato.

"Why are you blushing like a tomato?" I asked smiling.

"Because you just suddenly gave me a kiss." Jessica said turning her head.

I heard a barking from the puppy.

"Oh yeah, Jess. What is this little fella's name?" I asked as I held up the puppy to her.

"Prince. I couldn't think of anything else." Jessica said smiling and playing with the puppy.

"So Prince is a boy. You bought the stuff for Prince right?" I asked.

"Of coarse!" Jessica said in a smile.

I stared into Jessica's eyes. It was so beautiful and hard to not get distracted.

"Kevin? Hello? Are you there?" Jessica said in English.

I snapped out of dreamland. "What?" I said.

"You were staring at me. Are you feeling okay?" Jessica said while getting closer to me with her hands on my forehead with her face very close to mines.

I blushed red of how close we are. I moved back and fell off the bed and landed on my .

"Ouch!"

"Kevin are you okay!?!" Jessica said worried while getting off the bed while trying to help me up.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said.

"How did you end up falling the bed oppa?" Jessica said in an aegyo.

I blushed red and turned me head. "I-It's nothing. I-I just lost my balance thats all."

"Why are you blushing red then?" Jessica said poking my cheek.

I blushed even more red. I didn't say anything.

"Come on. I thnk you just need to sleep." Jessica said and gave me a kiss on my cheek and help me up.

We walked to the bed and we lay in bed. I turned my head to face Jessica and she was already sleeping. I silently laughed on how fast Jessica sleep. I moved closer to her and gave her a kiss on her forehead. Jessica turned to face me and put her arms around me. I hugged her back and moved her closer to me. I smiled and fell asleep.
*End of POV*