Chapter 7

Lovely Sighting [Hiatus]

Kevin's POV

As I am driving to work, there was a car following behind me the whole time.

I got worried so I drove a little faster.

The car had spead up too.

I tried to ignore the car until the stop lights came up.

While I'm waiting for the lights to turn green, I peeked at my mirrors to see who it was that is following me.

I look carefully at the car but also trying not to look like I'm looking at them.

It was a man. Seems to be my age.

The green lights came up so I continued driving.

As I got to my work place, I got out of the car. But once I got out of the car, I totally forgot about the man following me so I quickly turn around to check if he still followed.

Then it went black.
*End of POV*

Author's POV

After Kevin went black. The man that was following Kevin, was someone who was working for Nana. The man hit Kevin on the head with a bat and carried him to the man's car and drove away.

The man stopped at a building at the back of an allyway. The man carried Kevin into the building and placed him on a chair and tied him up.

Nana went up to Kevin with a bucket of water and splashed it on him.

"W-what? What is going on?" Kevin said.

"Hello Kevin. You probably thought that it was safe for you to go to work now leaving Jessica alone huh?" Nana said.

"Actually no and Jessica is with our friends right now." Kevin said with a smile.

"We'll see about that because I have someone coming over to your house at this minute. I'll let Jessica live as long as you listen to what I say." Nana said.

Kevin stayed quiet.

"I want you and Jessica get a divorce and marry me instead." Nana said with a smile.

"I'll never do that! I love Jessica and our friends will protect Jessica no matter what!" Kevin shouted.

"We'll see about it." Nana said with a frown as she took her phone and call someone to hurt Jessica at her house.

Kevin began to have a worried face and closed his eyes and began to pray in his head, "Please God. Please protect Jessica and our friends from getting hurt."
*End of POV*