Do I like him...?

Onew Condition

 

JI-EUN

Then, there was a rustle in the nearby bushes...
I looked at Onew with suspecting eyes and he just shrugged his shoulders in response.
The flower bush rustled again and I heard low murmurs that you could just make out...
"Ah! I think I'm allergic to these plants...”
"Aw... My Taeminnie!" I heard a voice like Key say. Nope; scratch that. I heard KEY’S VOICE SAY.
I mouthed to Onew that it was the boys and he just rolled his eyes in annoyance.
"Ah-a!" I said while opening the large leaves that covered the boy's bodies and... wait... EUN MI?!
"What are you doing here?!" Onew shouted to the boys. It was so like them to do this.
Key wishpered something to Taemin before any of them answered his question. Taemin then pouted like a cute puppy dog then blinked rapidly.
"We wanted to see if Ji-eun noona is okay..." he said. Onew's evil glare softened. They knew that Onew had a soft side for Taemin and his aegyo. I rolled my eyes at Onew. Typical Onew.
“Aigoo...” I said, slapping my hand on my head.“Okay. Whatever,” Onew said. He took my hand then dragged me out my house gate. Eun Mi and the boy’s ran after us.
“Mianhi Onew hyung,” the boys said at the same time then bowed. 
“Ne...ne...” Onew said. I looked down at him holding my hand. I blushed at him holding my hand then looked down to prevent them from seeing me blush from Onew's touch.
He let go of my hand when we reached school. There was silence between me and Onew and everyone took no notice of walking hand in hand. Though I did feel safe and secure when he held my hand... WHAT AM I SAYING? I don't like him... do I?
"Omo Ji-Eun. Onew oppa held your hand all the way here... everyone was staring at you two..." Eun Mi whispered to me. The boys had to go to their lockers... which was right across from mine.
"Yeah... I hurt my ankle yesterday and he wanted to make sure that I was okay. I'm sure that's it," I looked down at my bandaged ankle. No-one had noticed it yet. 
"Oh... Are you okay?" she asked as she slammed her locker shut. I shut mine too then leaned against the lockers, staring at Onew. I shook my head to the side. 
Do I like him?... Well... do I?
 
~
:O 13 subs?! The last time I checked, I had 3 :') Thanks so much! Because of that, I'll and double post today :) TRY okay... TRY :)
Thanks for reading <3