She kissed me... On the cheek anyways...

Onew Condition

 

ONEW

She kissed me... Well... she kissed me on the cheek but still. SHE KISSED ME! On the cheek...
I held on to the cheek that she kissed with my hand... 
The lights were turned off since we were watching a film. Luckily, she didn't see me blush like crazy. I didn't know why I suddenly felt my heart race faster. Was it that I like her...?
Nah... That can't be it. This is probably the only time we've talked properly. And I liked talking to her. I felt like there was more to her that I should know. 
She layed down on the sofa, watching the movie, laughing every now and then. Soon, she fell asleep. She looked so cute... so peaceful. I wonder what she was dreaming about...
"Onew hyung... we should leave her to sleep. It is a school day tomorrow..." Taemin whispered to me. I nodded then took the ice pack away from her foot. She moved slightly but continued to sleep. I looked at the time: 8:55pm already? I carried her then set her on her bed upstairs. I looked at her once before leaving her to sleep... 
"Goodnight..." I whispered then walked out.
 

JI-EUN

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my alarm clock. I got out of bed groggily then walked into the bathroom to take a shower. After, I got dressed then got ready for school. 
I waited for my best friend Eun Mi. She should be here by now... The doorbell rang and I opened the door to see Onew standing infront of me... ONEW?! What is he doing here? Not that I didn't want him here but I would normally see him in school... But I would with with the boys now and again...
"Onew oppa... why are you here?" I asked. They'd never walked with me. I would see them in school since they had schedules as they are SHINee.
"Please don't call me oppa... it makes me feel old..." He said to me. He was only a year older than me... I was 17 he was 18. (AN: I made Onew and Jonghyun younger by the way...) But I would be turning 18 soon so we were in the same class.
I giggled at him then said "Why are you here?"
"So you don't want me here?!" he fake gasp. I giggled even more.
"No! I don't mean it that way," I said.
"I know..." He smiled at me with a dorky smile. I just laughed at him then smiled. 
"So why are you here?"
"I came to see if you were okay," he said. I smiled like an idiot... he was really caring and sweet... He seemed like he really cared about my hurt ankle which by the way HURT A LOT! It was now wrapped in a bandage type gauze that my mom had in the first aid box. Helpful that my mom's a nurse...
"Aw... Thanks. I'm fine," I limped out the door then he held on to me to make me stable. Then there was a rustle in the nearby bushes... Something's fishy...
 
 
~

Sorry for the short chapter... I worked on this yesterday! So I will try to post again TODAY! I promise! <3