Falling for Choi Minho

Onew Condition

ONEW

I should just give up... I have no chance. Yep. That's right. I'm giving up. I will get over her one way or another...

 

"Hey Onew! I didn't see you this morning," Ji Eun said to me with a wide smile on her face. No matter how hard I tried to hold my smile in, it didn't work. I felt the corners of my lips turn into a smile. How am I suppossed to get over her?

That's because you can't

A part of my brain said.

"Yes I can!" I accidently muttered out loud. I felt eyes on me suddenly then I stiffled out a laugh then walked on to our usual place at lunch.

"Are you okay?" I heard Ji Eun say. She layed her palm over my shoulder in a concerned way. I just chuckled dryly.

"N-neh," I said. Oh great, now I'm stuttering? She'll definately know that somethings up...

I cleared my throat then straightened up. She removed her palm from my shoulder which, I must admit, made my heart sink a little.

We continued our way to the spot in silence. Nothing but awkward silence. The way it usually is. Normally, it wouldn't concern me that it was really awkward between us, but a part of me wanted to start a conversation with her. There was more to her that I needed to know about. But none of us were willing to speak up. Sure I knew her birthday and all but still, there was a lot that I missed in these past couple of years that she'd been friends with SHINee.

"Minho oppa!"I heard Ji Eun say. She had that smile on her face that I hardly ever saw when she was with me. I bit my lip then walked forward. Knowing the situation, I would've been left out of the conversation anyway so there was no point in staying. I made my way to the shade under the tree where the rest of the boys were with Minho and Ji Eun trailing behind me, laughing and talking about who knows what.

I looked once behind me to see Minho and Ji Eun walking the other way. I shook my head, ignoring the pang of jealousy that I'd been struck by, then made my way to the group. I didn't feel like being ignored by them again today, so I excused myself then made my way to the library.

The music rooms were occupied so I decided that the silence of the library was good enough for me. I did need some books for my History report.

"Hyung, we'll come with you!" Taemin said. He took the last sip of his banana milk then threw it away. Key then stood up with him

"Me too," Key said.

"What about me?" Jonghyun said.

"You can help me pass out extra curricular forms," Eun Mi said, winking at Key. Key nodded in response then walked with Taemin to the library.

"Aren't you coming?" Key asked, turning around me. I nodded then walked caught up with them.

 

"So hyung, what books do you need?" Key asked me. I shrugged then made my way to the history section of the library.

The athmosphere of the library was calm. A few students were sleeping, some were reading books and some were doing homework. There was a quiet buzz of noise coming from some students but that wasn't enough to ruin the quiet athmosphere of the book filled room. Definately the place for thinking.

"Oh yeah... for our History project," Key nodded then started pulling out random history books.

After 5 minutes, I had a pile of history books stacked up on my arm.

"Let's go check these out,"

The librarian raised here eyebrows at us. I guess she wasn't expecting us to borrow over 10 very heavy books.

"It's for our history project," I answered. She nodded then took our library cards. She nodded then gave the books back to us.
We carried the books to an empty table then started on our project. I looked infront of me, behind Key, was a familiar looking face and a sleeping Minho. I automatically knew who it was.

Ji Eun.

"Hyung..." Taemin said. I looked away from the two momentarily then back to my work. I realized that I was holding my pencil too tight, that cracks had started forming on the black and yellow painted 2B pencil. I loosened my grip then breathed in and out slowly.

I shouldn't get jealous. I shouldn't. I can't. It'll make getting over Ji Eun harder than it actually is.

ARGH! I slammed my head lightly on my book. This is hard. So hard. VERY HARD.

Why can't they just go out already then leave me be mourne over Ji Eun? It's hard enough already. And I didn't need them being all lovey dovey and in denial infront me. They can just go out and that'll fine. It'll all be good. It's not up to me on Ji Eun dates anyway. It's all good...
not...

JI EUN

Minho looks so cute when he's sleeping. He looked so innocent and sweet. He looked so calm and peaceful. I suddenly saw him smile in his sleep... I wonder what he was dreaming about...

Lately I've been acting like this. I looked forward to school because I knew that I'll be able to see Minho. I felt like one of those girls at school who are completely obsessed with the SHINee boys. They left notes in their lockers day by day and they recieved tons of Valentines Day letters, cards and gifts during the confession day of February 14th.

I rested my head on my hands, my head being the same level as he is. His eyebrow had a small plaster on it and his cheek a small scratch that was slightly bleeding.

I got a plaster from my bag then very gently stuck it over his cheek. I smiled to myself then gently caressed his eyebrow. I sighed then took my hand away, I felt a hand press against my hand that was placed on his cheek. It was Minho's. He blinked thrice then woke up, his chin still resting on his hands.

"Thanks..." He said. He smiled at me and I felt my heart beat faster. What is he doing to me? Why am I like this?

 

Am I falling for Choi Minho...?

 

~

:D 25 subs?! THANKS GUYS! I greatly appriciate my subs :) <3 I'll try and post again today...