Knight in Shining Armor

The Biggest Decision of My Life

 

Before the elevator doors closed, Someone’s hand stopped it. My heart sank when I realized who it was. *what is he doing? I looked away because warm angry tears were slowly running down my cheeks.

                “I’m Sorry.” He said looking at me through the glass interior of the elevator.

I didn’t look at him and stayed silent while tears were rolling down my cheeks.

                “I’m sorry. Really. I am” He repeated I could feel his eyes on me. Still, I didn’t budge. I was angry. But I couldn’t tell who I was angry at. I was just angry.

                “Please _____. Say something. I know you’re angry at me.” He said; this time he grabs my wrist.

                “Just leave me alone, okay? Yes, you’re right. I’m angry. I don’t know who I am exactly angry at. But I just am. So please, just leave me alone. I want to clear my head.” I said to him, no, almost begging him to leave me alone, this time, tears were rolling non stop.

He didn’t answer. I hastily wiped off my tears and as soon as the elevator doors flew open, I walked as fast as I could. My ankle was throbbing by now.  As soon as I saw the car parked outside the building, I got in. not looking behind.

Tae Yang’s POV

I watched her as she limped her way to her car outside. I wanted to run after her. But I didn’t. She wanted me to leave her alone. But the pain in her eyes made me feel somehow responsible and guilty. I went back to the Lounge where the others were, I was irritated and angry at Seung Ri for going through her stuff and at TOP hyung for being so rude to her. As soon as I entered the room, Seung Ri ran towards me. TOP hyung was still eating. While Dae Sung was talking to Ji Yong.

                “How is she? Did she forgive us?” Seung Ri asked nervously

                “No. why’d you read her journal anyway?” I asked him a little irritated.

                “I.. um. I didn’t even understand anything. Except the part I had you translate.” Seung Ri explained

                “Even so, Seung Ri-ah! It was her journal.” I told him with an authoritative tone

                “I’m sorry.”

                “I’m not the one you should say sorry to.” I said to him as I sat down the couch, and let out a sigh *how am I going to fix this? I let out another sigh. while Seung Ri was Pacing in the room I was thinking of ways to apologize.

                “Don’t worry so much, Seung Ri. She’s just a fangirl, she’ll get over it.” I heard TOP hyung said to Seung Ri

                “Don’t be like that hyung.I still upset her. She deserves an apology” Seung Ri Reasoned with TOP

                “No She Doesn’t” I heard TOP hyung respond to Seung Ri

                “Ya, Hyung, why are you even so mean to her?” Seung Ri

                “I don’t know.” Upon hearing TOP hyung’s response, it made me irritated

                “Ya, Hyung. What’s wrong with you? You were that mean to her for no reason!?” I asked a little irritated

TOP hyung just stared at me. I was a little irritated but I kept my cool.

                “We should apologize.” I said to Seung Ri and TOP hyung.

                “WE!? Speak for yourself.”  TOP hyung answered me

                “I’m in.” Seung Ri Volunteered

                “yah! Who is she anyway? Who is she to YOU!?” TOP hyung asked me.

                “yah. Yah. Stop arguing.” Ji Yong finally spoke up

                “Fine.” I just responded and sat on the couch.

Something Vibrated in my pocket when I checked, it was ______’s  *oh right! I still have her stuff. She has to see me. I felt relieved.

Sol Ki's POV

It was about 5 in the afternoon when _____ came into my office. I was surprised to see her. 

                "what's up?" Asked her. but she didn't answer and just sat on the couch. *something's up. 

                "come on. Spill." I said but she just rested her head on the couch and mumbled

                "nothing."

but by the sound of her voice, I could tell something was wrong.

                "if that's the case, why the sudden visit?" I asked.

She let out a heavy sigh. "what? even here, I'm not welcome?" She asked *oh no.

Her eyes were filled with with rejection and Red; any moment now, tears will flow.

                "No, It's that...aish." I tried to explain but tears were starting to run down her cheeks. I wiped the tears with my thumb. She came closer and hugged me from the side. Her head was on my chest, lightly drenching it with her tears. I hugged her backand rubbed her back with my hand to calm her down.

                "shhh. Now, tell me what's really wrong?" I whispered to her.

                "They read my Journal" She said, surprisingly, full of sadness not anger.

                " who did?" I asked her. Now I understood her journal is the most important thing to her. even I wasnt allowed to touch it,let alone, read it.

                "That's the problem. I'm not sure who did." She said a little frustrated. She straightened up.

                "tell me what heppened." She told me everything that happened.

                "what? he threw it to you!? and it hit your injured ankle!? huh. that bastard. you want me tto go and beat him up right now?" I said trying to make her laugh but deep inside, i meant it.

                "no, but I need you to get my stuff from them though." she said with her puppy dog eyes. *urgh. my weakness

                "Please? Please?" She begged

                "fine! fine! but you owe me a free meal." I said

                "thank you, tim! you really are the best best friend!" *sigh. Best friends. 

She rests her head on my shoulder and links her arms around mine. *how can I not fall in love with he when she's this sweet? I looked at our linked arms a little frustrated yet happy and contented.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: awwwe. Sol Ki. Top is such a meanie!