Journal

The Biggest Decision of My Life

 

Samsung Compound Inc.

Morning Session With Jin Ki just ended when His girlfriend, Kahi, The Leader of the Idol group After School, visited. She was all smiles since they had just wrapped up their japanese promotions and had a lot of time to spend with Jin Ki. You and your assistant just put Jin Ki on His wheelchair when she walks in the room. *She so pretty. you thought to yourself as you watched her approach Jin Ki. She and Jin Ki shared a short but  tender kiss. You looked away. a little embarrased.

              "oh, Hi _____!" She smiled her prefect smile at you 

              "Hi, Kahi-shi." You said as you bowed

              "Please, Call me, Unni. you done?" She asked.

              "you're just in time, we just finished our morning treatment. He's all yours." You beemed at her.

              "Perfect!" She Clapped her hands in excitement

              "omo, what happened to your ankle?"Kahi asked concerned noticing the bandage

              "Nothing. I was being clumsy and i ended up with a sprained ankle." You explained

              "Aigoo,How did it happen?" Kahi Asked

              "She and Tae Yang were on a date then, she tripped." Jin Ki answered for you jokingly

              "Oh! Tae Yang-shi and you are dating!?" She asked half surprised half enthusiastic

              "Oh no, were just friend, really." you wave your hands a little embarrased

Kahi and Jin Ki laughed at your reaction. Limped your way to your room to give the couple privacy. You went straight to your bed. *dating? how crazy. You smiled to yourself. 

              "NO. NO. You have no time for dating. Remember your 5 year plan! almost there. 3 more years to go." You said trying to convince yourself. Urgh. You open the drawer beside your bed and start groping for your Journal. You suddenly shot up your bed. and Start looking for it.

              "where could it be!?" You start seach every nook and cranny in your room. Giving up, you lay face down on your bed. *urgh. where could it be!? you said starting to freak out. almost to tears. when you suddenly remember where it is.

              "Oh no! It's in my baaaaag!" You shot up from your bed and started getting ready.  and walked the fastest pace your ankle allowed you to. *please please please I hope He didn't go through my journal. please. You prayed as you rushed to the Servant's Lounge to get a driver to drive you there.

YG Entertainment Building - Big Bang's Lounge 

Top,Seung Ri, Dae Sung and Tae Yang were eating while G-Dragon was in the recording studio. Seung Ri was Playing with your Cellphone while eating.

              "Seung Ri-ah! Stop Going through ______'s stuff." Tae Yang said

              "I'm just putting my phone number in her phone." Seung Ri made but he was really watching your photos

              "LIAR!" Dae Sung suddenly snatched your phone from Seung Ri

              "Hyung! don't be like that!" Seung Ri trying to get your phone from Dae Sung but Top snatches it before Seung Ri could.and takes a look at the current photo. It was a picture of you and a Boy. You were kissing his cheeks and while he made a *disgusted face-jokingly, ofcourse. When he saw the picture he was a little disheartened. *must be her boyfriend.

He handed it Tae yang.

              “what this?” Tae Yang asked Him

              “I don’t know. Must be her boyfriend and her.” TOP said in monotone and went back to eating

              “oh.” Tae Yang said and shrugged it off.

And then, Seung Ri pulls from his bag an old brown leather notebook. And starts flicking through the pages.

              “Hyung. Help, can you translate this?” Seung Ri read a line  from the notebook in his engrish.

              “um, Take me to where you are, a place with the moon and stars.” Tae Yang translated in Korean

              “wow. That’s deep.” Seung Ri said in astonishment. Too bad I can’t understand the rest of the Poem Seung Ri thought.

              “what are you reading?” Tae Yang asked Seung Ri

              “no..nothing.” Seung Ri said while carefully examining your hand writing *I wish I listened in english class more urgh. Seung Ri regretfully thought

YOUR POV

As soon as the car stopped in front of the YG building I rushed inside, the building walking as fast as I could *what if he reads it? Urgh. stupid stupid stupid! As soon as I saw door to their Lounge, I quickly opened the door. Seung Ri, Top, Dae Sung and Yong Bae stared at me in shock. Seung Ri, almost Choking. When I saw what Seung Ri was Holding;my journal wide open , I was filled with frustration and embarrassment and anger. *did they read it? Without a word I quickly limped my way to Seung Ri and Grabbed my notebook from him. I turned around to leave but someone grabbed my wrist when I turned around to see who it was, it was Tae Yang, He looking confused.

              “What’s wrong _____?” Tae Yang

              “what’s wrong!? What’s wrong!? Really!? You were reading my Journal for crying out loud!’ I said desperately trying to suppress my anger and trying to keep my self from shouting.

              “Your..Journal?” Tae Yang answered looking more confused,

              “THIS!” I held up my journal. I was so angry and frustrated the I was starting to tremble.

              “huh? This is your Journal?” Tae Yang turns to seung Ri who looked nervous. I didn’t know what to do. This was the first time someone read my journal.

Seung Ri Stood up

              “Me… I.. I’m sorry.” He said Looking at the ground.

I was about to answer when TOP suddenly snatches my Journal from my grasp and suddenly scribbles something on a random page. I couldn’t believe my eyes, he was writing something in my journal. MY journal!

              “What do you think you’re doing?” this time I couldn’t control my voice it was starting to raise but  I could feel I was trembling because of anger.

I limped my way nearer to him but before I could snatch it, he throws it on the ground where it bounced and hit my injured ankle. *Ouch. Tears were threatening to roll down my cheeks, I bent down to get my journal and opened the page.

              “I signed it. That’s what you’ve been wanting, right? That’s why you keep bothering us?”  he smirked at me. I didn’t answer, afraid of the things I might say. I was shaking now. I wanted to beat his face up! Urgh.

I turned around and Ran, not minding the pain this time. But as I went out of the room, I bumped into a blonde haired guy. And my Journal fell to the ground once more.

              “oh, sorry.” He said to me as he picked up my journal from the floor.

I got my journal from him and ran as fast as my throbbing ankle would allow. Before the elevator doors closed, Someone’s hand stopped it. My heart sank when I realized who it was. *what is he doing?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Top is such a meanie! haha. Seung Ri-ah, why'd you go and read my Journal? Omo, who went in the elevator? find out more. will be updating soon, hopefully. :) yeah, Kahi from after school is here since i rekindled my love with their song, Because of you. :)