2

Destiny Brought Us Together
|Chapter 2 ||
T h e  B o y ’ s  L o v e  L i f e
 
 
“Yah, why don’t you join us at the dance floor?” DongHae and EunHyuk approached SiWon who is drinking alcohol since Super Junior came at the club.
“I’m not in the mood” SiWon coldly said.
“Waeyo?” EunHyuk asked as he took a seat beside SiWon
DongHae sat too “Wait, let me guess…” he paused then continued “Is it about your parents again?”
SiWon sighed “Yeah, they want me to break up with Stella already and marry the girl whom I didn’t even know” then took a gulp on his wine before telling them what happened.
 
[Flashback]
 
*Knock, knock* A knock was heard on Mr. and Mrs. Choi’s bedroom door.
“Come in” Mrs. Choi said.
“Appa, Eomma” SiWon called as he entered “You wanted to talk to me?”
Mrs. Choi looked up and patted the space beside her in the bed, indicating SiWon to sit next to her “We have to tell you something very important”
“What is it?” SiWon asked and sat down beside his mom.
“Since you are already getting older, aren’t you thinking of getting married already?” Mrs. Choi started.
“Huh?” SiWon became confused “I thought you don’t like Stella?”
“Not with her” Mrs. Choi spat “The Hwang’s and us agreed to engage you with their daughter” Mrs. Choi informed.
“Eomma” SiWon stood up and furrowed his eyebrows “How could you do that when you know I have Stella?” he retorted.
“Just break up with her” Mrs. Choi straightforwardly said “She is not for you”
“Think about this, SiWon-ah. This will be a big benefit to our company. Our companies are going to merge” Mr. Choi explained “Son, the company is very important to us and I know you feel the same”
“And you don’t have to worry, their daughter is very beautiful. You are matched” Mrs. Choi smiled, trying to convince SiWon.
“Well, I don’t care how beautiful she is. Stella is the one I wanna marry because she is the one I love” SiWon coldly said and stormed out the room.
 
[End of flashback]
 
“That’s a very big problem” EunHyuk patted SiWon’s back.
“Yeah. Because we know you can’t disobey your parents” DongHae said.
“Is she hot, SiWon-ah?” EunHyuk joked, trying to light up the mood “Can I have that girl instead?”
SiWon coldly looked at EunHyuk “She’s all yours. I’m not interested”
 
HeeChul suddenly interrupted them “Yah, KiBum will arrive soon from California”
Then the whole Super Junior gathered at their table at the club.
“Really?! We’re going to be complete again?” DongHae asked, excited.
 “How about HanKyung-hyung?” KangIn asked then took a gulp of his wine.
“He’ll be back soon too” HeeChul informed.
“Really?! Wahh~ I missed hyung’s cooking already!” RyeoWook shouted.
“But he just left the other day, right?” LeeTeuk said.
“Hyung, he just visited his parents at China” KangIn said.
“Are they going back before SiWon-hyung’s engagement party?” KyuHyun teased.
SiWon slammed his wine glass on the table and glared at KyuHyun
DongHae nudged KyuHyun “Yah! Can’t you see SiWon is having a problem with that?”
KyuHyun chuckled “I’m just joking”
“It’s not a good joke, KyuHyun-ah” ShinDong scolded KyuHyun.
“How about before SiWon-hyung’s wedding?” KyuHyun continued teasing.
“Yah! Aren’t you going to stop?!” LeeTeuk suddenly shouted at KyuHyun.
“KyuHyun-ah, shut up” HeeChul loudly hissed.
“Relax” KyuHyun said, rolling his eyes.
 
“Speaking of engagements and weddings, is it true that KiBummie is going to be engage soon too?” SungMin asked.
“Really?! Is it the reason why he’ll be back soon?” RyeoWook asked.
“Maybe…” DongHae guessed.
“Speaking of engagements and weddings also…” YeSung suddenly spoke and put his arm around LeeTeuk’s shoulders “When will our amazing leader get married?” and looked at LeeTeuk, wiggling his eyebrows.
“Yeah. You’re already old, hyung” KyuHyun teased again.
“Find a girl friend now” YeSung said, more like commanding “It’s already been a long time since YoonA rejected you”
DongHae bewildered “Who is YoonA?”
“You don’t know her?” ShinDong asked.
“DongHae-hyung had a vacation at Mokpo when LeeTeuk-hyung introduced YoonA to us” SungMin said.
“She was the girl LeeTeuk-hyung was courting but she rejected him” ShinDong informed DongHae.
“How about Nari-sshi?” EunHyuk suddenly asked.
“She’s at our house. Why?” ShinDong said.
“Does she know that you are still clubbing though you’re already married?” EunHyuk asked.
“Ofcourse. I’m always asking permission at all our hang outs” ShinDong answered.
Super Junior oh-ed “What a nice husband”
 
Then suddenly all of the guys at the club stopped on what they are doing and started murmuring.